Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera House refunds

Options
  • 02-11-2020 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the Opera House have any intention of refunding tickets for show cancellations any time in the foreseeable future? Their website has been saying for the last 6 months that'll be contacting ticket holders, and the recorded message you get if you call them only echoes the same.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I had tickets for The Mousetrap and they told me it would be rescheduled. Nothing on the website yet though. Some shows have rescheduled dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I had tickets refunded a couple of months ago.
    it depended on the show - for one that was cancelled I got the refund. two more were not cancelled but deferred, and those tickets remained valid for the new dates (when they get announced). it was all automatic, I didn't have to do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

deRanged wrote: »
    I had tickets refunded a couple of months ago.
    it depended on the show - for one that was cancelled I got the refund. two more were not cancelled but deferred, and those tickets remained valid for the new dates (when they get announced). it was all automatic, I didn't have to do anything.

ticketmaster are doing the same, no option for a refund. Once they announce the new dates (if at all) I assume they then give theoption of refund or concert. They're prob hoping a good proportion will stay on and go

Advertisement