Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 dead and several injured after terrorist incident in Vienna, Austria

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

bear1 wrote: »
    I'm surprised they haven't succeeded in Italy yet.

Check out the migrant rape statistics in Italy
    It's a multi pronged approach

Just as well nobody is using it to promote anti Muslim views then isn't it.

We have a problem with Islamists not Muslims.

Tell me you realize the difference

Do you think all the posters that are being ruled up ready to burst have any idea of any.differences?
    Seriously.

cnocbui wrote: »
    Well tha's going to be a bit awkward:

Good muslims.dont gamble. It's Haram. Inshallah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

OscarMIlde wrote: »
    They were installed right after the Nice truck attack, and are there permanently on Grafton street at least.

yep. absolutely no reason we cant be next.

austrians were thinking the same thing. 'yeah but not here'.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

joemurt wrote: »
    The Troubles is going.........and then I stopped reading.

Last week I had lunch with a Muslim friend. After we ate, he paid for it. When we left, he opened the door for me to leave. An absolute gent. Big family man who does a lot for his local community no matter who they are.

This is the reality of 99% of interactions people have with the Islamic faith on a daily basis across the EU. Nothing but peace, love and respect.

But it will never, ever make the news cycle or the papers because racism and hatred sells.

You should work on your cowardice. Its turning you into a hateful, angry bigot that benefits no-one and no community.

There is another you, sitting in the Middle East right now, typing the exact same sh+t as you about Christians and Europe. People like you solve nothing. Pipe down.

And your argument is "I know a Muslim and he seems nice" the murdering savages love you, you know that right?

• Advertisement

They are....you know,everyone deos....the scc has been sailing close to the wind last few years with its convictions and standreds of proof in several cases

They arent gonna put smith in front of it,unless the case is solid as....the world looking on and they realise carryon of irish court system

She is already in front of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Hamachi

bubblypop wrote: »
    What do you suggest?
    That I hate all muslims?

Perhaps show some respect for the innocents slaughtered this evening in Vienna and refrain from posting trite, flippant rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

85603 wrote: »
    the countries who sponsor and publicly offer support and whataboutery on this topic should be made an example of by europe.

Turkey - Erdgoan ... topple the prick. let them fight it out among themselves. support and sponsor his western puppet replacement.

Saudi, Qatar, UAE ... renditions, extraditions, neutralizations. for the sultans, emirs and various rich kids and salafist and wahhabi preachers. asset seizures.

Malaysia ... for their ex-pms talk of muslim rights to kill millions of europeans .... cut investment, tariff products, seize assets. until publicly retracted statement.

theyre all ramshackle dumps or despot led regimes built on abuse of human rights. all just begging for a collective western boot up the hole.

Oh yeh great idea, like we did in Iraq and Lybia .... they turned out great with the western boot up the hole. Fact is, western values like democracy don’t work for these people, they only understand dominance and absolute power. Leave them be in their own countries lest we be accused of being tyrannical western powers. If they want freedom, let them fight it out amongst themselves. Our reward for trying to bring western values to them is being borne out across Europe. We don’t need anymore of them flocking here for “asylum”, though many of them belong in one.

She is already in front of it?

They'll not convict her with usual low stamdred evidemce with the world looking on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I think we might be talking about different things. I'm not talking about anything more radical than making sure that systems are in place to prevent things by monitoring and catching dodgy fuckers and enforcing laws.

You are more hardline than me then.

How about any place where violence and murder are advocated is closed down.

Laws already there.

Enforced without fear of favour.

The backlash would rock Europe to it's foundation.

• Advertisement

Hamachi wrote: »
    Perhaps show some respect for the innocents slaughtered this evening in Vienna and refrain from posting trite, flippant rubbish?

I think you will find it's the usual anti Islam posters that love these type of threads.

Using the deaths and injuries of innocent people in a disgusting display.
    A thread which actually had some sympathy for the injured parties in this incident would be nice, but the jump on the anti Islam bandwagon cannot miss an opportunity like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Lundstram wrote: »
    Say what you like about Britain and Trump's America but they listen to their people regarding unhindered immigration. These countries have nothing to gain and everything to lose by letting these people into their countries en masse with zero backround information on them.

Our lot are willing to risk lives so they won't be labelled as racists by a few nutjobs.

We don't need them, we can't house them and we can't afford them. We don't want them.

Except that the tories will be exchanging European migration for Asian migration after Brexit. India have already made it clear that any future trade deal will be dependent on increasing migration from India. I suspect other countries will do the same. In reality Brexit is an excuse to privatise state industries and reduce enviromental and labour protections all the while enriching themselves and their cronies. Appealing to simplistic xenophobic soundbites was simply something to get the project over the line.

They'll not convict her with usual low stamdred evidemce with the world looking on.

If the evidence is there, she will be convicted.
    If it is not, she will be found not guilty.
    That's justice and we are all entitled to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

Lots of footage here, for anybody that may be interested - live stream, in German:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Some outlets reporting Interpol fear that this is part of planned wave of attacks. Be interesting to see where the scum's point of departure into Austria was.

Looking forward to Dáil tomorrow and the shinners and reds causing a similar fuss to the one they did over the Minneapolis incident.

Bill Parks wrote: »
    No, no that won't work. She has to score some good girl points by calling us racists and xenophobes.

If it looks like **** and smells like ****.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭joemurt

And your argument is "I know a Muslim and he seems nice" the murdering savages love you, you know that right?

Funnily enough I could not care less what 'murdering savages' think son, you know that right?

I'd image, as their goal is the same as yours, to hate unconditionally, they'd be sharing a meal with the likes of you and your ilk well before me.

Don't make the mistake thinking you are any better than them, pal. You sh+t stinks just as foul.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

If the evidence is there, she will be convicted.
    If it is not, she will be found not guilty.
    That's justice and we are all entitled to it.

Just this once id endorse mob justice on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Do you not think he’s risking another attack on France ?

The only thing he's worried about is re-election. Populist talk. He championed mass immigration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Hamachi

I think you will find it's the usual anti Islam posters that love these type of threads.

Using the deaths and injuries of innocent people in a disgusting display.
    A thread which actually had some sympathy for the injured parties in this incident would be nice, but the jump on the anti Islam bandwagon cannot miss an opportunity like this.

I have no idea who the ‘usual anti Islam’ posters are as I never ordinarily participate in threads of this nature.

However, what’s abundantly clear is that you are determined to act as some sort of half-baked agent provocateur, with your false equivalence to domestic terrorism.

Cop on to yourself and have some respect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

I reiterate my plea from the other thread.

Please ignore the attempts of people to derail the discussion by dragging up the irrelevant and non-comparable IRA.

It's a tactic.

Noted

It's such obvious "bait"

Don't bite

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

dont recall isis ever ringing up and giving warnings ?

Ah yes, the Gentleman bombers, the IRA....

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

If it looks like **** and smells like ****.............

... then you have a paucity of the vocabulary required to make a valid contribution.

Not our fault, surely ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Two terrorist groups, two causes , and both bomb innocents, mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

Press conference in fünfzehn minuten...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

screamer wrote: »
    Oh yeh great idea, like we did in Iraq and Lybia .... they turned out great with the western boot up the hole. Fact is, western values like democracy don’t work for these people, they only understand dominance and absolute power. Leave them be in their own countries lest we be accused of being tyrannical western powers. If they want freedom, let them fight it out amongst themselves. Our reward for trying to bring western values to them is being borne out across Europe. We don’t need anymore of them flocking here for “asylum”, though many of them belong in one.

as it stands theyre not going in the right direction. in fact theyre going in the exact opposite direction, and increasing in boldness. they need a course correction.

Bill Parks wrote: »
    You're defending Islam during a thread on fcuking Islamic terror attack....you're bringing up the IRA as deflection, seriously what is your problem?

Why would I be 'defending islam'?
    Is this a religious thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

All muslims are terrorists because some terrorists are muslims -- deport them all and hang the rest of them

All irish are terrorists because some terrorists are irish - - How dare you, and besides, the IRA weren't as bad as these terrorists because they only bombed innocent people after calling in a warning first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Cordell

GT89 wrote: »
    We need Matteo Salvini, Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders in power sooner rather than later. These are common sense politicians who will turn the boats back and start the deportations.

No, we don't need those nutjobs.
    We need the Macrons and Merkels to grow a spine and a bigger set of balls and do what's right for the European people. We need them to make it clear what are the European values and to make it even clearer that anyone that don't respect them is not welcome, even if born here.

Advertisement