Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still Did Not Receive The Increase...€350

Options
  • 03-11-2020 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey,

So I was on the €350 from the beginning and then like everyone we all were cut back to the €300 - They then increased it again within the last 2 weeks back to the €350. This is the second week I still have not received what I had been previously on since March - Is there a delay in this payment? Some people who are on the €300 are back now to the €350 and Im still waiting so who do I contact? I rang a help line last week for over 1hr and 20 min with no one answering so is there an email? If other people like me are in the same situation and we are going to be back dated of course I will wait - please let me know is it just me or are other people in the same situation thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

The original €350 was for everyone who received pup, when it was increased back to €350 it was for people who earned €400+ a week. They took your earnings from last year or from Jan & Feb this year, whichever was the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Oige1981

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    The original €350 was for everyone who received pup, when it was increased back to €350 it was for people who earned €400+ a week. They took your earnings from last year or from Jan & Feb this year, whichever was the most.

How could they of taken earnings from last year if I haven't put through my tax return yet as that is due in December. I definitely would of been on more then 400+ per week - what Im asking really is anyone who is due on the higher amount of the 350 are they still only getting the 300 like me and there is a delay on this increase - as I am self employed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Oige1981 wrote: »
    How could they of taken earnings from last year if I haven't put through my tax return yet as that is due in December. I definitely would of been on more then 400+ per week - what Im asking really is anyone who is due on the higher amount of the 350 are they still only getting the 300 like me and there is a delay on this increase - as I am self employed.

I got the €350 last week, but I wasn’t self employed, sorry I’m not much help to you.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I got the €350 last week, but I wasn’t self employed, sorry I’m not much help to you.

Thanks a million - yeah for self employed it might be different that's why I am even confused. Judging from my last tax return I am above the 400+ mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hey,

So I was on the €350 from the beginning and then like everyone we all were cut back to the €300 - They then increased it again within the last 2 weeks back to the €350. This is the second week I still have not received what I had been previously on since March - Is there a delay in this payment? Some people who are on the €300 are back now to the €350 and Im still waiting so who do I contact? I rang a help line last week for over 1hr and 20 min with no one answering so is there an email? If other people like me are in the same situation and we are going to be back dated of course I will wait - please let me know is it just me or are other people in the same situation thank you.

There's a self employed on PUP thread on boards, search for it, they might be able to advise, be warned, not a pretty picture when it comes to self employed and numerous issues being experienced

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement

Dempo1 wrote: »
    There's a self employed on PUP thread on boards, search for it, they might be able to advise, be warned, not a pretty picture when it comes to self employed and numerous issues being experienced

Thanks for getting back to me can 2020/2021 get much worse? bloody heck Ill search for it now thanks for letting me know. I have emailed the email address and gave my PPS number asking can they look into it - if they look at 2018 they will see well over and likewise 2019 no different, have not submitted everything yet but they should at least look at people who are self employed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Thanks for getting back to me can 2020/2021 get much worse? bloody heck Ill search for it now thanks for letting me know. I have emailed the email address and gave my PPS number asking can they look into it - if they look at 2018 they will see well over and likewise 2019 no different, have not submitted everything yet but they should at least look at people who are self employed.

Yes it's extraordinary, I've seen others get reduced and when appealed, told no record of any income despite already submitting details for original claim. Don't get disheartened but be prepared, when you find thread, look back at previous posts to better understand similar experiences.

Good luck

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement