Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vuelta Stage 13

Options
  • 03-11-2020 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Didn’t see a thread so had a quick go of making one of my mobile.

The only TT of the race but apart from Angliru, could define the race.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/ykM8AHdV9uz7aTNXtML2ng.jpeg

Flat 30km into headwind then really steep final 1.8km climb. So steep that TT biles will be swapped for road bike, unusual for so close to the finish but adds to the drama.
    Rogloc clear favourite and could secure a 1.5-2 minute cushion over rivals. Rémi Cavagna outside tip for stage win.
    Most important TT ever for Dan Martin today. If he can be within 30s of podium after today hopefully he can make it on the final climb on Saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Doc07

Doc07 wrote: »
    Didn’t see a thread so had a quick go of making one of my mobile.

The only TT of the race but apart from Angliru, could define the race.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/ykM8AHdV9uz7aTNXtML2ng.jpeg

Flat 30km into headwind then really steep final 1.8km climb. So steep that TT biles will be swapped for road bike, unusual for so close to the finish but adds to the drama.
    Rogloc clear favourite and could secure a 1.5-2 minute cushion over rivals. Rémi Cavagna outside tip for stage win.
    Most important TT ever for Dan Martin today. If he can be within 30s of podium after today hopefully he can make it on the final climb on Saturday.

Mr Spuckler made a better stage thread , in my defence there was none when I frantically made it on my phone during a zoom meeting!
    Mods please remove mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

Timing for both of us was unfortunate! I'd checked before doing mine too :)

Advertisement