Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Machine Repair

Options
  • 03-11-2020 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just looking to see if anyone knows a person /place that can fix a De’Longhi coffee machine.

A lot of the repair places don’t make any mention of coffee machines at all . They seem to be far and few between in Cork :(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Maybe give Cork Coffee Roasters a call and ask if they know of someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

Always wondered about the place but there is a shop on Lancaster Quay/ Western Road called CoffeeQuip so I assume would be worth a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Depending on what is wrong with it I'd guess your best bet would be to ring the PC/laptop repair places and see if they'll look at it for you. I'd be skeptical though - might be best getting onto the manufacturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I don't think they'd fix it themselves but Iona Appliance Repairs would be worth a call. Very nice people to deal with and if they don't fix them, they'll give you details of people who do.

021 496 5921

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Thanks all , hopefully between them I can get a contact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

There's Munster coffee as well.

Advertisement