Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a monitor, possibly 4K 120-144Hz, looking for recommendations/advice

Options
  • 03-11-2020 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi All,

So I'm in the process of finalising my PC build which has a i9-10850k and a RTX3080. With that I'm looking at potentially getting a 4k 144hz monitor. At the moment I'm unsure of the 4k, just because of the price of most of them when they go into the higher refresh rates seem to go mad.

I know I want the higher refresh rates, potentially something g-sync compatible or have g-sync. I'm wondering what peoples experience and recommendations are? With the 3080 I should be able to do some good 4K gaming, but is it worth it? Should I just go 1440 with an ultrawide or something like that at 144-240hz??

Any advice would be great. I seem to be spinning in circles.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Son's birthday coming up in February. So, I am waiting for this one to become available. Has some pretty good reviews on YT.

Advertisement