Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

I have another 4.5 million stake expiring on Saturday.
    Not sure what to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Theman343 wrote: »
    Is there a minimum amount you have to invest in ?

You don't have to stake the token. You can buy and wait for a price rise to sell like any other token. But Rod is right, if staking long term you need to commit a grand plus to it right now to country the gas fees.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    The Axion community has committed nearly 29% of total supply, 80BN Tokens, to Max Shares.

3 days later and we have another 3.4Bn AXN staked for 5555. 83.4Bn staked for over 25 years now. I don't think any other project in crypto comes close to this level of long term staking.

Today is Tuesday which means VCA day. 259ETH ($293k) already in the auction, of which 4.2 BTC ($250k) has already been distributed to stakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Tango One

Axion having a bad run the last week or two. I would be out except for the high unstake fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Very low uptake on VCA auctions lately.
    I have most of mine staked for 15 years so nothing I can do about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

I wonder is the high price of Ethereum affecting it a bit. It does seem to be a Project that is geared for the
    long term. The team seem to be a bit more active than other tokens I have. It is still a fairly young project
    so hopefully the future is bright. Mainly stuck in 5555 days myself, better than it was doing in my bank
    account though. High GAS fees ain't helping things either.

This is definitely a long term project and will reward those with patience very well. Even with the couple of non sell outs from the VCA's the divs are still excellent.

There is a proposal up for vote through the DAO now.

3 options which to summarize are

1. Increase VCA auctions to 4 per week (500m per auction) and reduce regular auctions to 3 per week (125m per auction)
    2. Increase VCA auctions to 3 per week (700m per auction) reduce regular auctions to 4 per week (100m per auction)
    3. No change. VCA remains at 2 per week (1Bn per auction) and regular auctions remain at 5 (100m per auction)

The protect is getting very close to having 100Bn AXN locked into 5555 day stakes now (currently 94.4Bn).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

This is definitely a long term project and will reward those with patience very well. Even with the couple of non sell outs from the VCA's the divs are still excellent.

There is a proposal up for vote through the DAO now.

3 options which to summarize are

1. Increase VCA auctions to 4 per week (500m per auction) and reduce regular auctions to 3 per week (125m per auction)
    2. Increase VCA auctions to 3 per week (700m per auction) reduce regular auctions to 4 per week (100m per auction)
    3. No change. VCA remains at 2 per week (1Bn per auction) and regular auctions remain at 5 (100m per auction)

The protect is getting very close to having 100Bn AXN locked into 5555 day stakes now (currently 94.4Bn).

Axion is a dead duck.

Axion is a dead duck.

Thanks for your insightful, eloquent and methodical input. You have brought great value to the thread.

Axion is a dead duck.
    Why is this, any particular reasoning to back up your statement?

• Advertisement

RodVelvet wrote: »
    Why is this, any particular reasoning to back up your statement?

The whole thing is based on staking.
    Staking won't be a thing in 3 years, nevermind 15 fecking years...

The whole thing is based on staking.
    Staking won't be a thing in 3 years, nevermind 15 fecking years...

Remind me, how long has 'staking' been around in traditional banking?

Remind me, how long has 'staking' been around in traditional banking?

You have your life savings locked into Axion for 15 years so you're hardly objective...

You have your life savings locked into Axion for 15 years so you're hardly objective...

Ha, hardly. I put about 4k into Axion which is now worth 16k just on token price alone. I'm getting liquid BTC free twice a week, every week. Soon to turn to 4 times a week, every week. I've already claimed over $1,000 of the free BTC in the last few weeks.

And nobody has anything locked in for 15 years technically. There will be a possibility to turn your stake into an NFT and sell it on in a couple of years time.

Research the project, you might like it more than some of the ****coins you're dipping into that are truely worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

3 days later and we have another 3.4Bn AXN staked for 5555. 83.4Bn staked for over 25 years now. I don't think any other project in crypto comes close to this level of long term staking.

Today is Tuesday which means VCA day. 259ETH ($293k) already in the auction, of which 4.2 BTC ($250k) has already been distributed to stakers.

crazy, not a chance this will take off

Jackben75 wrote: »
    crazy, not a chance this will take off

More expert analysis, thanks.

There's 97Bn tokens ($45M) already staked for 15 years. This represents over 30% of the total available supply.

There's 222Bn tokens($103M) staked for varying lengths of time (average stake length is 7 years). That represents over 83% of the total supply.

The 15 year stake is climbing significantly every single day.

People are claiming their free BTC, every single day.

You can follow all new stakes auction bids and BTC withdrawals right here: https://axion.today/activity

Someone just staked $194,000 for 6 months just 3 hours ago.

There is $10M in liquidity on Uniswap. There is healthy trading volume without using any centralized exchanges.

There is HUGE money going into this. There are people with multiples of 6 figure sums locked into this and earning yearly salaries every month.

And that's all without talking about token price. And it's still early. The project is live about 6 months, currently priced at .00046c and this will be .01c or close to it by year end.

Smart people think long term. Greedy people rush into pump and dumps.

A new partnership and launch pad initiative announced by Axion.

Free airdrop being done of the new partners token on 8th May for people who have 5555 (max stake) only.

Announcement here and details on how to register for the airdrop.

https://axion.network/skrtlaunch

A new partnership and launch pad initiative announced by Axion.

Free airdrop being done of the new partners token on 8th May for people who have 5555 (max stake) only.

Announcement here and details on how to register for the airdrop.

https://axion.network/skrtlaunch

Interestingly enough Sekuritance (Airdrop Token) company wise anyway seem to be based in Ireland.
    Will you guys be buying any of the token?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Interestingly enough Sekuritance (Airdrop Token) company wise anyway seem to be based in Ireland.

Month old company, sharing an address with 208 others, thats a pass from me.

Sekuritance Solutions Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of March 2021. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 208 other companies.
    https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362
    https://www.vision-net.ie/Company-Info/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362

Web site very basic, no real info.
    https://www.sekuritance.com/
    I going to think any Irish based crypto launching would have some type of presence here on Boards, a post or two, i did not notice any
    https://www.sekuritance.com/team/
    https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/56021950
    Could mean nothing, someone else here can dig some more , i have no interest in it

Month old company, sharing an address with 208 others, thats a pass from me.

Sekuritance Solutions Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of March 2021. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 208 other companies.
    https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362
    https://www.vision-net.ie/Company-Info/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362

Web site very basic, no real info.
    https://www.sekuritance.com/
    I going to think any Irish based crypto launching would have some type of presence here on Boards, a post or two, i did not notice any
    https://www.sekuritance.com/team/
    https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/56021950
    Could mean nothing, someone else here can dig some more , i have no interest in it

Whats your point exactly? There are a huge amount of companies who register in Ireland for tax purposes. Let's not try pretend otherwise. And yeah I'm sure all Irish based companies (crypto or otherwise) are rushing to have a presence on boards, the center of global commerce :D

When Axion partnered with CNFI earlier this year CNFI were only a few months old. Stakers got to buy into the token launch at 7.5c. CNFI is now trading at $1.32, down from an ATH of $1.67.

The IEO launch is being done through Trust Swap. Trust Swap are are verified, secure and ethical company who wouldn't be carrying out IEO's/IPO's with any unvetted companies.

• Advertisement

AMA YouTube link with Axion and Sekuritance from earlier today.

https://youtu.be/1Ljx5RYJqKc

I will definitely be buying.

Buy in rate of 2.5c with a 20% bonus for having a max shares stake with Axion plus another 10% bonus for having the OG-5555 NFT.

I'll probably be only able to out in around $1.5k but with the 30% bonus I'll be getting 78,000 SKRT rather than 60,000 at an already discounted price.

People pay thousands of dollars to get in at these pre launch rates. You can get into this one for next to nothing and get a bonus 20%. You just need one max share stake with Axion.

Thread should be locked, whelo is constantly shilling this rubbish project misleading newbies. Enough is enough

Thread should be locked, whelo is constantly shilling this rubbish project misleading newbies. Enough is enough

Dont agree with this, this project is not interesting me, but why shut it down just because you are not interested in it?
    Its their own money let people do as they wish with it, they might end up with the last laugh

What a load of tripe.

Let's lock the XRP thread, too much shilling going on in there.

Let's lock the Sh*t coin thread. There is actually scams being promoted on there.

Get a grip of yourself.

That's out of order. Whelo obviously believes in Axion and he backs up his statements with information, conviction and links.

I don't believe in Axion but I've made some money out of it because of Whelo's updates.
    It has a strong community behind it and it could easily go on a run some day.

Whelo's contributions on Axion and other crypto are welcome by me, and I would say most others on this forum.

Your random and spontaneous attack is way over the top, and actually weird, IMO.

Your random and spontaneous attack is way over the top, and actually weird, IMO.

Jealousy perhaps, big ADA or XRP holder?

Jealousy perhaps, big ADA or XRP holder?

More likely someone who saw Whelo's posts on Axion, put 100 euro in around the ATH and is losing their mind over that 100 being only currently worth 50...

More likely someone who saw Whelo's posts on Axion, put 100 euro in around the ATH and is losing their mind over that 100 being only currently worth 50...

actually, no, i helped whelo out back in the day 17! There is a vast difference between xrp and Axion, i have no interest in both. :pac: It is a rubbish project being constantly shilled by him, silly but fair enough, perhaps i am out of line on this one.

• Advertisement

actually, no, i helped whelo out back in the day 17! There is a vast difference between xrp and Axion, i have no interest in both. :pac: It is a rubbish project being constantly shilled by him, silly but fair enough, perhaps i am out of line on this one.

I'm not sure you actually understand the meaning of the world shill if you think that's what I'm doing.

I've simply provided some updates and answered questions (very loose use of the word questions, as many of the posts I've replied to are far from questions).

Advertisement