Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axion

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭djan

Have been following the project from a token price development perspective but now I'm trying to understand how Axion works.

I get that funds for the liquid BTC dividends are sourced from the auctions (ETH/BTC?) and then redistributed. What incentive is there to use them rather than buy on the market and what happens when these auctions stop attracting interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

djan wrote: »
    Have been following the project from a token price development perspective but now I'm trying to understand how Axion works.

I get that funds for the liquid BTC dividends are sourced from the auctions (ETH/BTC?) and then redistributed. What incentive is there to use them rather than buy on the market and what happens when these auctions stop attracting interest?

If you buy from the VCA auctions you instantly get 10% of your purchase back in WBTC directly deposited into you wallet, and you also get a 10% discount on your Axion compared to the Uniswap price.

'IF' pirchases through the auctions drop to zero (unlikely) you still get your minimum 8% APY on your staked tokens, which was the original premise of Axion before the VCA auctions came on board.

Some achievement here. 100Bn Axion max staked for 5555 days.

Hello @everyone!

What an incredible achievement for the Axion network- and also a first ever in crypto history.

One hundred billion (100,000,000,000) tokens staked for over 15 years!

There are now over 7k+ individual MAX SHARE stakes for over 15 years in our network worth tens of millions of dollars- also expected to increase as the network grows. This is an unparalleled effort across all of decentralized finance (DeFi)!

Each and every one of these network stakers are earning the highest possible liquid $BTC dividends while supporting the Axion network. With the efforts of the new Axion Launch initiative and upcoming marketing, partnerships, and advertisements... our network continues to be a brilliant DeFi powerhouse for those wishing to utilize the $AXN token.

Onwards and upwards. Axion

Yesterday's VCA sold out (600M AXN, over quarter of a million dollars going to stakers) and today's AXN auction of 200M AXN sold out in 3 minutes.

Huge update overall here for Axion in terms of the contract code and future development, but also mainly for anyone who was stuck with stakes they could not release due to high gas fees.

Axion V3 is announced for a Q2 launch which will reduce gas fees by over 80% across all contract interactions (staking, unstaking, bidding in the auctions etc).

https://axion.network/axionv3

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I will definitely be buying.

Buy in rate of 2.5c with a 20% bonus for having a max shares stake with Axion plus another 10% bonus for having the OG-5555 NFT.

I'll probably be only able to out in around $1.5k but with the 30% bonus I'll be getting 78,000 SKRT rather than 60,000 at an already discounted price.

People pay thousands of dollars to get in at these pre launch rates. You can get into this one for next to nothing and get a bonus 20%. You just need one max share stake with Axion.

SKRT launched on Uniswap yesterday and will be on gate.io today. It has already seen over a 200% increase on the IEO price of 2.25c. Sitting around 7c now.

A nice little perk of being an Axion staker, being able to get into that pre release sale price.

Big VCA auction day today too. 1.9Bn AXN in the auction. 10% sold out so far.

Relax n' Divs. The free BTC coming from these auctions is allowing me to play around with **** coins without getting any of my own money burnt. It's a nice position to be in.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭RodVelvet

Whelo79 wrote: »
    SKRT launched on Uniswap yesterday and will be on gate.io today. It has already seen over a 200% increase on the IEO price of 2.25c. Sitting around 7c now.

A nice little perk of being an Axion staker, being able to get into that pre release sale price.

Big VCA auction day today too. 1.9Bn AXN in the auction. 10% sold out so far.

Relax n' Divs. The free BTC coming from these auctions is allowing me to play around with **** coins without getting any of my own money burnt. It's a nice position to be in.

Did you get any of the Sleepy Sloth airdrop? Is it worth anything do ya know?
    Did you get on the first round of the SKRT? I got in on the second round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I'd done all the steps but got nothing. Did them again today as I think I'm still in the window before 15th.

RodVelvet wrote: »
    Did you get any of the Sleepy Sloth airdrop? Is it worth anything do ya know?
    Did you get on the first round of the SKRT? I got in on the second round.

Sleepy airdrop is only worth about $5 or something. I registered but didn't do the Twitter stuff, so I don't know if I will have got it. The airdrop was fine last night.

Yeah I got my SKRT allocation, delighted with that. It's already trading up over 200%.

I'd done all the steps but got nothing. Did them again today as I think I'm still in the window before 15th.

For the SKRT airdrop? The airdrop won't be done until mid June and then there is a 4 month vesting period.

• Advertisement

So guys any thoughts on Axion at the minute?

Happy enough with the Vabble airdrop but was hoping price would start to appreciate a bit. Was the sidelining of Punky a good move?

Hopefully V3 will see a bit of a rise in price, something like Hex would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

Axion woke up up 42% any idea why

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I think there is a switch to the cheaper polygon platform. Some of the prices for staking and unstaking were making it unusable. Should drop from gas fees in the hundreds to in the pennies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

There is an NFT push happening as well, on top of the lower fees on polygon. Worth checking out if you can get a cheap one early. Air drop of nfts for early adopters too.

So folks what are your current thoughts on the state of play with Axion. The move to the Polygon network seems to be a progressive move. The community seems active but price is still very low to where I'd like it to be.

Anybody any thoughts on whether Axion is a dead duck at this stage?

Advertisement