Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 5 Year Warranty

Options
  • 03-11-2020 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anybody help me find the correct info for this?

I bought a 55" Sony TV last month* from DID as there is a 5 year warranty advertised on the web page - https://www.did.ie/sony-xh9005-55-full-array-4k-hdr-led-smart-android-tv-black-kd55xh9005bu-kd55xh9005bu-prd?cmp=cel&trigger=ac -

The sales person told me I need to register the TV, but I can't find anywhere to register this TV and get the 5 year warranty. I have registered it normally with Sony, but the warranty is only showing as one year.

Anybody know where I need to register my TV for this 5 year warranty?

Thanks,
    Wing126

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I know someone who works in DID, and they mentioned its something you do directly with Sony, who are the ones offering the warranty, maybe give them a call directly?

Advertisement