Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options
  • 04-11-2020 12:55am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Part 1, Trump Coronation
    Part 2, Septuagenarians
    Part 3, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe

Threadbans from prior threads carry over.

It's all over but the sour grapes!

Mod warning, 01/11/20
    Beasty wrote: »
    Just to be clear, following comments made in Feedback, not only is it completely inappropriate to question Biden's mental status or refer to him as the likes of "Sleepy Joe", similar comments about Trump are not allowed

And just to keep the discussions in one place, under one set of rules, I'm going to be closing at least one other thread and re-directing posters here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Yah!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,460 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump projected to win Indiana. CNN.

Kentucky is too close to call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Fox coverage starting now - prob be Baier and McCallum and yes, it will be fair and balanced :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Georgia and Florida first results very soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Trying for first post (dayum)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Let the circus commence:D

Overheal wrote: »

Just saw that on bbc

Devastating :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

First for TRUMP MAGA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,501 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

CNN projecting Trump to win Kentucky and Indiana. What a shocker! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Let the circus commence:D

continue*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Yee Haw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Kentucky is too close to call.

Early days but closer than I thought in Kentucky

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭TRANQUILLO

i know im in the thread contributing with this post but i don't understand why so many people take such interest in this .

I have friends in WhatsApp groups quoting swing states and electoral college this and popular vote that and they know **** all about irish politics or take an interest in anything going on in their own neighbourhood.

They pretend its because it will affect their day to day lives but i feel its just been sexed up for them via the west wing and house of cards. It also makes them feel intellectual to take an interest in it.

I find it all rather perverse. People talking about staying up all night to watch it etc.

Our own Tanaiste was in the "dock" today and there was a young lad attacked with an axe in the head in Dublin in broad daylight. There are more people talking about an election in a different country than those topics.

Paywall is lifted on NYT tracker (which is actually really good): https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

Tippex wrote: »
    Early days but closer than I thought in Kentucky

Looks competitive :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Florida expects to be able to report Early and Absentee vote totals by 830 PM (90 mins)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

TRANQUILLO wrote: »
    i know im in the thread contributing with this post but i don't understand why so many people take such interest in this .

I have friends in WhatsApp groups quoting swing states and electoral college this and popular vote that and they know **** all about irish politics or take an interest in anything going on in their own neighbourhood.

They pretend its because it will affect their day to day lives but i feel its just been sexed up for them via the west wing and house of cards. It also makes them feel intellectual to take an interest in it.

I find it all rather perverse. People talking about staying up all night to watch it etc.

Our own Tanaiste was in the "dock" today and there was a young lad attacked with an axe in the head in Dublin in broad daylight. There are more people talking about an election in a different country than those topics.

Cool beans

Start some other threads.

Then post in them.

Let us have our fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea it's sexier and more globally consequential. Plus now there is the US-Ireland-UK hegemony in the internet age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Paywall is lifted on NYT tracker (which is actually really good): https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

Just to note: NY Times digital subscription in Ireland is €3 a month. If you're interested in that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

trump down in florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

MAGA.....
    ....AGAIN!

Trump underperforming so far in Florida in first couple of counties. Pasco a big indicator.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Kentucky in the bag.

Trump leading 8 to 3 so far.

And those hairy chicken legs of Biden, are about to become fried chicken too! :D

NYT Calls Kentucky for Trump, 13% reporting

NYT calls Vermont for Biden, no votes reported (?)

froog wrote: »
    trump down in florida.

If that's gone is it game over for trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

My money's on Bernard Sanders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Glebee

Theres no way Trump is going to get back in... is there???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

pinellas biden lead.

huge!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement