Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump is just scared to death that out of office he will be dragged through the courts for 'matters outstanding'.

He also knows all his creditors, who wouldn't dare try to collect on a sitting president, are getting ready to move in on him also.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

70K more votes for Biden in PA and 15K in GA according to CNN, also NV not expecting to have any official information for at least 24 hours. NV will accept mail-in votes until 10 November as long as they are postmarked for Election Day. 1m votes still to be counted in PA.

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/status/1324038096762085378

• Registered Users Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭sporina

Friday

thanks

ok will tune into the news then..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Froogs threadban lifted after discussion via pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

is_that_so wrote: »
    70K more votes for Biden in PA and 15K in GA according to CNN, also NV not expecting to have any official information for at least 24 hours. NV will accept mail-in votes in 10 November.

Hold on, I'd given up on GA, is it still flippable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

biden now 1.57 to win pennsylvania.

One million votes from Philadelphia due so it’s doable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Funkfield wrote: »
    Biden predicted for Maine
    -CNN

Yet they haven't called Alaska for Trump. Odd!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Very unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden apparently getting up to 86% of mail-in ballots in Pa. Gonna be close. Seems like he might make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

100% votes in it, 96% reported, thankfully looks like its staying donny.

Keeping PA and flipping AZ/NV is probably trumps only chance now, very slim though. Likely Biden win sadly.

Also more people voted for Donald trump than for Obama in 2012. People really do like Donald trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Any link to keep upto date on the unfolding goings on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Was listening to LBC there and they are very cautious. Then the pot on the cooker boiled over, so I had to jump up and rescue the dinner and missed a bit of it. Don't know what to think now.

A bit nervous and cautious would be me alright. But all and any reassurance welcome....

Wasn't it very close the last election as well. It looked like Hillary was winning but the results from some states carried Trump forward for the win. I remember there were protests afterwards from people protesting 'Trump is not my president'.

This election is looking very close too but hopefully Biden will win it. The world needs a break from the pig head Trump.

It's now closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

She wasn't a committed activist before the name calling and ostracism. She wasn't even a conservative. That was my entire point. The identity politics assholes on the left are incapable of keeping the personal and the political separate and the sheer douchebaggery they engage in is pushing people away.

People who come out with bigoted views, like those that reared their head during the marriage equality referendum or those that screamed "BABY MURDERERS" during the Eighth Repeal campaign deserve all the mocking, opprobrium and ostracism they received.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Keeping PA and flipping AZ/NV is probably trumps only chance now, very slim though. Likely Biden win sadly.

Also more people voted for Donald trump than for Obama in 2012. People really do like Donald trump.

They like the other guy more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And more people voted for Biden than Trump, People really do like Joe Biden.

Any link to keep upto date on the unfolding goings on?
    I'm using CNN. They have a live stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Even more don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Bridge93 wrote: »
    How do you raise 1.6bn dollars for the election and have none of it left? How can the trump campaign possibly have the begging cup out again

He's never had to work hard and earn money anytime in his life.

Money is a difficult thing for the common man to accumulate. To ask them for more for a hoax fraud campaign is disgusting and sums the man up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Morathi

is_that_so wrote: »
    70K more votes for Biden in PA and 15K in GA according to CNN, also NV not expecting to have any official information for at least 24 hours. NV will accept mail-in votes until 10 November as long as they are postmarked for Election Day. 1m votes still to be counted in PA.

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/status/1324038096762085378

Immediately started humming the US Office theme tune as I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

People who come out with bigoted views, like those that reared their head during the marriage equality referendum or those that screamed "BABY MURDERERS" during the Eighth Repeal campaign deserve all the mocking, opprobrium and ostracism they received.

Apropos of nothing, but this brings back memories of how the week before the referendum Grafton Street was full of American children of the corn looking young ones campaigning for no. There was one young fella with a skateboard he'd clearly never used before?!? And posters and ads everywhere about soldiers saving babies. Utterly weird little episode in Irish politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I think maybe the problem that he is highlighting is that those extremist people with reprehensible views, do not necessarily represent a majority of the group. It's ok to be conservative for example, it doesn't mean that you believe people who have abortions are baby murderers, it's just a political persuasion, not a religion. And even in religion it is not necessarily true.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Georgia is down to 87k gap. Probably going to stay Trump but there's still final votes from around Atlanta to come in - it's going to get tighter.

Anyone who disagrees with me is literally the devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Trump is just scared to death that out of office he will be dragged through the courts for 'matters outstanding'.

A total of 17 outstanding legal cases against him, with one of them likely that sealed indictment that is sitting in the FBI right now naming him as a co-conspirator in the Russia collusion. Trump is literally battling to stay out of prison here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fox now referring to polling malpractice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Biden apparently getting up to 86% of mail-in ballots in Pa. Gonna be close. Seems like he might make it.

If that's true there is no doubt there is a serious case of voter fraud.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement