Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What time are we expecting a trump or biden media show?

Well I guess Trump has already told us he's won... not sure how he follows that!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

If that's true there is no doubt there is a serious case of voter fraud.

why would that be voter fraud?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Trump campaign looking for a full recount in Wisconsin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,890 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Biden apparently getting up to 86% of mail-in ballots in Pa. Gonna be close. Seems like he might make it.

Sure I heard that Biden is getting 116% of the mail in vote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Muahahaha wrote: »
    A total of 17 outstanding legal cases against him, with one of them likely that sealed indictment that is sitting in the FBI right now naming him as a co-conspirator in the Russia collusion. Trump is literally battling to stay out of prison here.

Be amazed if that's completely true. Where you getting your information from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Penn

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Georgia is down to 87k gap. Probably going to stay Trump but there's still final votes from around Atlanta to come in - it's going to get tighter.

Three of the counties around Atlanta, using the same ratio of the votes counted to the estimated votes still left to count, Biden could pick up around 70k votes more than Trump from those counties alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,076 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Been too busy to follow this closely today, this morning it seemed like Trump had it, how's it right now, does Biden have a chance?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

is_that_so wrote: »
    From CNN
    "The Trump campaign is desperately fundraising the day after the election for resources to wage legal battles against election results."

They were caught recently having an "auto renew" on the donations on the website , with weekly debits until Mid December so that if you donated a tenner or whatever they'd be taking it every week for the next 6/7 weeks.

That timeframe neatly covers the time between the Election and the final confirmation of the Electoral College (December 8th I think )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wut. Trump literally told his supporters not to vote via mail and vote in person

It's not even remotely surprising

But keep on playing the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Ha. Yeah. Of course there is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Georgia is down to 87k gap. Probably going to stay Trump but there's still final votes from around Atlanta to come in - it's going to get tighter.
    Yeah there are 200K votes outstanding. Think they plan to get it done today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Imagine this was being said about Biden by the dems, you would be saying Liberal tears, triggered, blah blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Wilberto wrote: »
    Robbed from a Newstalk texter :

"Joe Biden has relatives in Mayo. He'll find a way to lose."

Your name is now on the list.

That reminds me I must get a new foolscap folder.
    Bidens great great great grandfather was from Mayo, which considering his age must have been about 400 years ago yet the cringe "relations" have been stuck on tv for weeks.

His ancestor was an interesting guy actually.

PS you are also on the list.

I would add outlaw pete, but he seems to have done a runner already.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Been too busy to follow this closely today, this morning it seemed like Trump had it, how's it right now, does Biden have a chance?

seems like biden is just about there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

It's not, but AlphaDelta is a Trump supporter and is looking for a straw to cling to.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Trump demanding a recount in a state before counts are completed :pac:

He literally has no notion whats going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Have people learned nothing from this morning? The shock and panic that Trump was winning remember? I've known for a long time he was going to win, it is no shock to me. Trump will win no doubt but the current hope among Biden supporters that he is going to make it will bite and it will bite BAD. It'll be far worse than earlier. Nothing worse than having your hopes raised only to be dashed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

It would be some upset if Biden doesn't get it at this stage, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

RobitTV wrote: »

Nevada is definitely still on the table. The lockdowns, continued restrictions on events and an absolute shambles of an unemployment system which still hasn't paid some people since March and the subsequent incoming wave of evictions is the tipping point for a lot of people unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Barring an upset or the Supreme Court, Biden has it. The votes being counted later (eg mail ins) unsurprisingly skewed Dem.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

In four years time, will it be Ivanka vs Kamala?

That would be fun to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I think maybe the problem that he is highlighting is that those extremist people with reprehensible views, do not necessarily represent a majority of the group. It's ok to be conservative for example, it doesn't mean that you believe people who have abortions are baby murderers, it's just a political persuasion, not a religion. And even in religion it is not necessarily true.

I get that, but he's seemingly indicating that "through no fault of her own" people ostracised her on foot of her views.

I find that hard to believe that she had a benign effect on her own status among her peers.

It's not hard to hold contrarian views and discuss them. But what the Trumpian and Brexit horrorshows have shown us is that those holding contrarian views in a lot of cases tend to be either very loud and forceful in their viewpoint and unwilling to discuss the topic.

There's valid discussions to be had about globalisation, immigration and reform of society but when the argument is being made aggressively and without much coherence, then why should society give your viewpoint as much credence as you think they deserve.

---

I experienced a flat-earther at a party once, ca. 2016, and what amazed me was the bizarre forcefulness they used to dispel any queries I made to their bogus stance. The problem they had in this case is that I'm a Land/Geodetic Surveyor, so I'm a bit informed in this regard.

He always reminds me of the loud and brash contrarians we have in the world today and he was clearly the tip of the iceberg.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Have people learned nothing from this morning? The shock and panic that Trump was winning remember? I've known for a long time he was going to win, it is no shock to me. Trump will win no doubt but the current hope among Biden supporters that he is going to make it will bite and it will bite BAD. It'll be far worse than earlier. Nothing worse than having your hopes raised only to be dashed.

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

It would be some upset if Biden doesn't get it at this stage, I reckon.

It's upsetting plenty that Trump hasn't stormed to victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is there a conspiracy theory thread set up yet for this rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trumpists think that voting for anyone other than Trump is an example of voter fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Trump going to contest Michigan, so a recount

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

pjohnson wrote: »
    Trump demanding a recount in a state before counts are completed :pac:

He literally has no notion whats going on.

Did he ever?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭endainoz

That's the spirit! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement