Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Trump to ask for WI recount

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Biden to make an announcement in just over an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Nevada is definitely still on the table. The lockdowns, continued restrictions on events and an absolute shambles of an unemployment system which still hasn't paid some people since March and the subsequent incoming wave of evictions is the tipping point for a lot of people unfortunately.

The chunk of vote left to come in Nevada is in democrat territory around Las Vegas.

That race is over imo.

It's the same in Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

very difficult for trump to win. everything is going in biden's favour now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

gmisk wrote: »
    Trump going to contest Michigan, so a recount

Michigan or Wisconsin - RTE are saying Wisconsin, or is it both?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Have people learned nothing from this morning? The shock and panic that Trump was winning remember? I've known for a long time he was going to win, it is no shock to me. Trump will win no doubt but the current hope among Biden supporters that he is going to make it will bite and it will bite BAD. It'll be far worse than earlier. Nothing worse than having your hopes raised only to be dashed.

As a Biden supporter, if Trump wins, i get a paddy Power pay out. No bite for me ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

cnocbui wrote: »
    In four years time, will it be Ivanka vs Kamala?

Imho Pence is their bet. Far slicker, evangelical loolahs love him, Republicans who think Trump's tone is off while supporting the substance of his ranting will go for him in a big way, and Trumpists will see him as an extension of Dear Leader's term.

He's far more media friendly and I'd argue a far bigger threat than Trump long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

cnocbui wrote: »
    Did he ever?

True. Maybe his minder has quit. Hes far more manic and disorganised last few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Have people learned nothing from this morning? The shock and panic that Trump was winning remember? I've known for a long time he was going to win, it is no shock to me. Trump will win no doubt but the current hope among Biden supporters that he is going to make it will bite and it will bite BAD. It'll be far worse than earlier. Nothing worse than having your hopes raised only to be dashed.
    Huh?
    Your basing that on what?
    Trump now 4/1....you could make a fortune

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Hopefully Biden will start pulling away soon

• Advertisement

Imho Pence is their bet. Far slicker, evangelical loolahs love him, Republicans who think Trump's tone is off while supporting the substance of his ranting will go for him in a big way, and Trumpists will see him as an extension of Dear Leader's term.

He's far more media friendly and I'd argue a far bigger threat than Trump long term.

GOP will never get behind another Trump imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Patser wrote: »

I doubt Trump himself knows tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

gmisk wrote: »
    Trump going to contest Michigan, so a recount

He won Michigan himself by just 11k votes in 2016!! When a recount was ordered he went to court to have it stopped. Such a sore loser!

Nikki Haley and Donald Trump Jr will probably be in running

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Wouldn't surprise me if someone like Tucker Carlson goes for it. This election shows us there is a serious appetite for what Trump is spouting. He would be more dangerous than Trump, imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I noted the names of some Twitter users who were confident of a Trump victory in the run up to the election. Without fail, all of them are vigorously tweeting and retweeting about voter fraud despite many of them saying that Democrat supporters wouldn’t accept the result. No self-awareness whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

trump up 300k in mi now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Wouldn't surprise me if someone like Tucker Carlson goes for it. This election shows us there is an appetite for what Trump is spouting. He would be more dangerous than Trump, imho.

Up against Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

trump up 300k in mi now

Where do you see this?

I noted the names of some Twitter users who were confident of a Trump victory in the run up to the election. Without fail, all of them are vigorously tweeting and retweeting about voter fraud despite many of them saying that Democrat supporters wouldn’t accept the result. No self-awareness whatsoever.

posters on the main conservatives reddit are about 50 /50 on it. good to see at least half of them are having none of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Are you trying to convince us or you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

trump up 300k in mi now

??? in michigan? thought Biden was pulling well ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

In Wisconsin,
    "The margin needs to be less than 1 percent for a recount in Wisconsin. Trump will have to pay about $3 million for it unless the margin is less than one quarter of 1 percent. "

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-wisconsin-president.html?action=click&module=ELEX_results&pgtype=Interactive&region=ReporterUpdates

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Patser wrote: »
    WI has finished, MI are expecting to have a result later today. GA may as well but AZ, NV and PA could be some days yet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The Democrats will run 82 year old Biden again no doubt. That'll end well!

Can you walk us through his path to victory? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Hopefully Biden will start pulling away soon

Each to their own in how they celebrate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1r7R.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

• Advertisement

trump up 300k in mi now
    Where did you see that?
    AP have Biden up by roughly 45k....that was at 5:58.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement