Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

A question, what happens if Trump digs in, and refuses to concede defeat if it does materialise that Biden wins, has that ever happened in history before and if it does happen, who ultimately has the power to remove Trump?

He could be coaxed out with a full pardon for whatever, potential, “proceedings” he’ll be facing as a private citizen.

Maybe a “parachute payment” to deal with any debt collectors who come knocking?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

cnocbui wrote: »
    In four years time, will it be Ivanka vs Kamala?

That would be fun to watch.

Not if the Democrats decide to put a nail into Trump family by going after them, kids included.
    Trump and his apparatchiks in Justice Dept screwed over lots of prosecutors and all it takes is some of these guys to make it back to look for payback and to make a name for themselves.

It would get very interesting if the likes of former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara who Trump fired as prosecutor for Southern District of New York was given a gig in New York.

Ivanka and Donnie Jnr got out of shyte in New York before by supposedly funneling campaign contributions to the DA.

There is dirt on them and there are enough people now that would want to really stick the boot in.

The IRS could get very interested in how he paid the apple of his eye consultancy fees to cut his tax burdens even though she was employee.

"always watch who you step on the way up the ladder because you are sure to meet them on the way down."

If Trump tries to put the boot in and go down swinging, lets face it he can't help himself, then Democrats might want to try finish him and his spawn off one and for all.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭endainoz

A question, what happens if Trump digs in and refuses to concede defeat if it does materialise that Biden wins. Has that ever happened in history before and if it does happen, who ultimately has the power to remove Trump?

Imagine the images of him getting dragged out of the white house, they would be glorious. I don't think he'll leave easily either way now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Honestly, the amount of trump support on boards really makes me think there are some paid alt-right people posting on here, like there are on reddit.

I am nearly sure of it at this point tbh.

Or some people are sick of career politicians doing ****all for people. It's obvious people want change both here and in the states.

Oh sorry, yeah, we're all "paid alt-right trolls", when do I collect my money?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

A question, what happens if Trump digs in, and refuses to concede defeat if it does materialise that Biden wins, has that ever happened in history before and if it does happen, who ultimately has the power to remove Trump?

he would be removed by force.

• Advertisement

Yeah leftie logic right there. Ban everything you don't like.

He's trying to undermine a fair election. Seems reasonable to not promote it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Honestly, the amount of trump support on boards really makes me think there are some paid alt-right people posting on here, like there are on reddit.

It's a conspiracy :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

is_that_so wrote: »
    GA could be very close. Some big Biden areas still be counted.

200,000 postal votes to be counted. If Biden takes 55% of them, which is very doable, then he takes it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

He could be coaxed out with a full pardon for whatever, potential, “proceedings” he’ll be facing as a private citizen.

Maybe a “parachute payment” to deal with any debt collectors who come knocking?

Did he get relegated to the Championship as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Drumpot wrote: »
    5-FC9-BB53-50-AC-4400-A061-D51-AC599-E7-F1.jpg

Very hard for trump to win here. Biden needs less then roughly half votes remaining in 4 states (Nev, Ariz, Wi, Mi) which is all he needs

what happens if you split the remaining on the same ratio of known votes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

BTW if trump gets arizona and penn he's at 270?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

A question, what happens if Trump digs in and refuses to concede defeat if it does materialise that Biden wins. Has that ever happened in history before and if it does happen, who ultimately has the power to remove Trump?

His term ends Jan 20th,if he's lost the vote and refuses to leave the white house, he would be removed by the secret service....... It's never happened....... Yet

jmayo wrote: »
    Not if the Democrats decide to put a nail into Trump family by going after them, kids included.
    Trump and his apparatchiks in Justice Dept screwed over lots of prosecutors and all it takes is some of these guys to make it back to look for payback and to make a name for themselves.

It would get very interesting if the likes of former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara who Trump fired as prosecutor for Southern District of New York was given a gig in New York.

Ivanka and Donnie Jnr got out of shyte in New York before by supposedly funneling campaign contributions to the DA.

There is dirt on them and there are enough people now that would want to really stick the boot in.

The IRS could get very interested in how he paid the apple of his eye consultancy fees to cut his tax burdens even though she was employee.

"always watch who you step on the way up the ladder because you are sure to meet them on the way down."

If Trump tries to put the boot in and go down swinging, lets face it he can't help himself, then Democrats might want to try finish him and his spawn off one and for all.

You've evidence of this of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It's a conspiracy :eek:

Must be the Russians.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Biden gets sworn in as President, Secretary service toss Trump out of WH.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Necro wrote: »
    Did he get relegated to the Championship as well :pac:

Golden handshakes aren’t permitted under Covid 19 restrictions.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Or some people are sick of career politicians doing ****all for people. It's obvious people want change both here and in the states.

Oh sorry, yeah, we're all "paid alt-right trolls", when do I collect my money?

Salty

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

hynesie08 wrote: »
    His term ends Jan 20th,if he's lost the vote and refuses to leave the white house, he would be removed by the secret service....... It's never happened....... Yet

Thanks, I think it getting to that point is a real possibility, I cannot see him under any circumstances accepting and conceding defeat, it’s not in his nature.

Those couple of straight jumps for Biden first thing this morning are kind of sinister looking..

https://images.app.goo.gl/b4g1N7DUfWqZ3Jgf6

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

what happens if you split the remaining on the same ratio of known votes?

Biden wins Nevada, Arizona and Michigan, I think it finishes 270-268 Biden

• Advertisement

Secretary service? Sounds like something Clinton would of availed of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Drumpot wrote: »
    5-FC9-BB53-50-AC-4400-A061-D51-AC599-E7-F1.jpg

Very hard for trump to win here. Biden needs less then roughly half votes remaining in 4 states (Nev, Ariz, Wi, Mi) which is all he needs

Isnt that a given for someone marginally in the lead in those states. I mean he has got roughly over half of the votes so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Cringeworthy.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

so trump wants every vote counted in the states he's behind, and not to count late votes in the states he's ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yeah leftie logic right there. Ban everything you don't like.

Ah come here - you're the one who wants to disenfranchise thousands if not millions of voters simply because you don't like how the election is going. Zero self awareness as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭uptherebels

I'd imagine he would be hog tied by the secret service and dropped off at the front gate.

Those couple of straight jumps for Biden first thing this morning are kind of sinister looking..

That's what the presidents legal team will be all over for the next few hours and days.

Anyone who thinks Trump is finished yet is delusional

Keep on clutching there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Depends where you're looking from I guess. Some would say glorious :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

lbj666 wrote: »
    Isnt that a given for someone marginally in the lead in those states. I mean he has got roughly over half of the votes so far?

True but I suppose the nature of these postal votes only further suggests that Biden May end up winning more comfortably then current trend. Bigger margin win leaves Trump less room to argue the toss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement