Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

you should all get a room and just **** each other at this point.

Are you inviting us all around to your gaff?

If Wisconsin finished counting over an hour ago why haven't they posted up the numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Scary..

The youth of today, so scared of everything!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Not salty, genuinely don't care, it doesn't affect me but the **** over each other in glee of Trump being dragged out of the WH is hilarious, you should all get a room and just **** each other at this point.

Oh, and it ain't over yet.

You certainly sound like you “don’t care”, alright.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton maybe Nikki Haley , maybe Jeb Bush. These all spring to mind as other obvious possible nominees. Or Paul Ryan to come out of retirement.

Tom Cotton is an out and out racist. They'd be in a bad way if they choose him.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

LillySV wrote: »
    U should be showing a pic of Biden under that quote... sexy offenders like that kind of stuff! :)

GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

i mean if they come to remove trump and he puts up a fight, pulls out a gun or something :pac:

jesus, this is ludicrous. hopefully a nice peaceful transition and get on with getting a coronavirus vaccine so i can get back to a pub!

Should he lose, his presidency ends at the moment of inauguration at midday on January 20th regardless of whether he agrees to it or not.

He's not gonna be taking on the secret service with a gun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

This is going to come down to Arizona, lot of Election Day votes to be counted and it could break for trump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

You certainly sound like you “don’t care”, alright.

It's not over till it's over.

Won't be finalised till Friday. I wouldn't celebrate yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not salty, genuinely don't care, it doesn't affect me but the **** over each other in glee of Trump being dragged out of the WH is hilarious, you should all get a room and just **** each other at this point.

Oh, and it ain't over yet.

Mod

Take a day off from the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,596 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

I hope they have the defib handy when they wake up Joe to tell him the good news...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This is going to come down to Arizona, lot of Election Day votes to be counted and it could break for trump

Joe picks up PA it wont matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump had a meltdown four years ago when Clinton asked for a recount in the same state.

And 4 years ago the gap was just 10k. He went to court to stop the recount. He's a very sore loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

What do you think happened?..

Nothing, what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Should he lose, his presidency ends at the moment of inauguration at midday on January 20th regardless of whether he agrees to it or not.

He's not gonna be taking on the secret service with a gun! :D

trump and pence fighting the secret service :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    It's not over till it's over.

Won't be finalised till Friday. I wouldn't celebrate yet.

Oh, I’m not “calling it”, or celebrating. It’s just that that post smacked of ‘I’m not crying, you are!!’ while furiously wiping away tears.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Laois_Man wrote:
    Their biggest nightmare would be that The Donald will return in 2024 and inflict himself onto them again (if he loses this one obviously)! That could easily happen! He'd be 78, and he'd fancy his chances against an almost 82 year old Biden, or against Harris.
    Well if he ends up racing any of them then the Democrats have learned nothing.
    They have a guaranteed winner in Cuomo. Don't overthink things and you walk away with it in 2024.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Cage match if it’s a draw ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Wow

BNO News
    @BNONews
    BREAKING: Oregon becomes first U.S. state to decriminalize possession of all drugs, including cocaine, heroin, and meth, for personal use - AP/Oregonian

Terrible news this

Susan Collins, Lyndsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, all kept their senate seats.

I think it's fair to say that I, and a fair proportion of the people posting in this and other threads, do not and never will understand the mentality of the American people.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I was hoping Trump would win but clealy Biden has it. Only good outcome is Republicans will hold the Senate and ensure Decomcrats are kept on a tight leash and prevent the radical left wing getting any significent policy changes past.
    Who exactly are the radical left wing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I hope they have the defib handy when they wake up Joe to tell him the good news...

Trump has almost no chance now? Brilliant! Over the moon!

So who's going to be president now?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

North Carolina too close to call. Could be a week till they finish their count. 117,000 and some "missing" votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

The site is legit but the numbers are entirely wrong.

I remember multiple posters who are weirdly absent today but were raving a few days back about how they loved Trump winning because of 'Liberal tears'. In addition to that, I imagine you and Hunky Monster were posting plenty of memes about how great upset liberals are. So I would say the scenarios has reversed dramatically..

Personally I'm glad that the US will have competent leadership again. I'm also loving that the gambling experts etc are about to seriously lose out. :pac:

Your assumption is incorrect. I've never posted anything even remotely like that. But you have to hand it to Hunky Monster, he called it as it is lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Wow

BNO News
    @BNONews
    BREAKING: Oregon becomes first U.S. state to decriminalize possession of all drugs, including cocaine, heroin, and meth, for personal use - AP/Oregonian

Terrible news this

And under trumps watch and all!, terrible leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Wow

BNO News
    @BNONews

Terrible news this

can understand weed but this seems mad!

Wow

BNO News
    @BNONews

Terrible news this

Decriminalisation of possession is viewed to be pretty effective, check out the likes of Portugal. It's being considered in Ireland. Also personal use is a small quantity, distributors would still be criminals. Although the likes of weed will likely just be legalised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

comical-ali-baghdad-300x206.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Terrible news this

Yes because throwing addicts in jail and giving them a lifelong criminal record has proved itself to be a really good strategy.

AgreeableUnitedAustraliansilkyterrier-small.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

JazzyJ wrote: »
    GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

Yea , he paid them to do it though! Haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement