Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭Polar101

Georgia got head said potential voter fraud in state.
    trump is filing in many locations
    arizona irregularities seen there also.
    this is rotten to the core

It's the downside of democracy, some people might vote for the other guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Overheal wrote: »
    CNN, NYT, AP call Wisconsin for Biden.

I genuinely have slept about 2 hours last night due to following this ****ing election.

It's like heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

More questioning the legitimacy of the "found" votes than stealing the election.

There is no going back if this is the road he chooses. Madness without proof

What votes were "found "?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

its mad how close these states are. If I was trump id be contesting NV though and just keeping an eye on PA, theres nothing wrong with using the legal framework available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Georgia got head said potential voter fraud in state.
    trump is filing in many locations
    arizona irregularities seen there also.
    this is rotten to the core

It is. Just not how you think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What found votes??

I don't know. Could have came from the Biden bus for all I care.

I consider this election over. It's a done deal. Trump needs to vacate quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

its mad how close these states are. If I was trump id be contesting NV though and just keeping an eye on PA, theres nothing wrong with using the legal framework available here.

Absolutely not.

But his supporters and himself are throwing strops and conspiracy theories out all over the place like confetti.

It's pathetic. Though nothing new there really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,275 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I could watch Abby Philip on CNN all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Republicans have been openly cheating for years, via gerrymandering and voter suppression, and now Trump is attempting what amounts to a coup, to get rid of the votes there other methods failed to get rid of.

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    Neither side can take the moral high ground on tantrums related to contesting the result of an election.

Sorry, when did Biden come out on stage and complain that the election was being stole from him?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I genuinely have slept about 2 hours last night due to following this ****ing election.

It's like heroin.

I'm so glad I went to bed at 6, I was waiting for WI to be called. I would have been waiting a while jesus.

The gap is less than 1% of the votes so Trump will undoubtedly file suit for a recount - expected and normal under the circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Finding votes :D One thing that's been very apparent from this and the other thread is that there's plenty that don't know how an election actually works. If only they spent less time listening to Trump and more time educating themselves.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Das Reich wrote: »
    But it will be a good time for China to take the place as the global leader and for the world to get rid of USA and its decades of damages.
    Replacing the US which is bad enough, with a totalitarian corrupt imperial orwellian nation like China is not exactly a positive. By any stretch of the imagination. They are not "a great bunch of lads".

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Absolutely not.

But his supporters and himself are throwing strops and conspiracy theories out all over the place like confetti.

60 million plus people throwing a simultaneous strop would be quite a sight to behold.

Clearly it's a minority of people. Just like it's a minority of people who were rioting or a minority of people who subscribe to qanon.

Dint be tarring all with the one brush

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Sorry, when did Biden come out on stage and complain that the election was being stole from him?

I was referring to the parties not the candidates themselves.

Glazers Out!

He was mentioning the largest voter fraud organisation ever recently..

I don't know. Could have came from the Biden bus for all I care.

I consider this election over. It's a done deal. Trump needs to vacate quietly.

It ain't over until it's over.

I'm not calling this for Biden yet, or for Trump.

We really could be waiting for Nevada, which won't add more votes to its tally again before Thursday, and it doesn't stop accepting postmarked ballots until NEXT tuesday.

I thought the narrative from.the Trump supporters on here was that Biden had done nothing in all his years in politics and not being strong on crime.
    Now they are arguing and complaining about legislation he was involved in years ago being to tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

To clarify from before:
    The Arizona Republic newspaper reports 600,000 ballots remain to be counted in Arizona, 450,000 of which are in Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

If Biden takes PA i think therell be no disputes, if Trump has a margin there I expect every dirty trick possible to be played!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Gop Georgia

trump monitors told to go home counting finished for night.
    left. counting restarted
    not allowed in in morning to see ballots.
    hmmmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Absolutely not.

Ill completely agree on the theories. I think the ballots are fine, with that small a difference there could be counting errors, chancing your luck is above board.

but yes, people are throwing every conspiracy out at this. Just waiting for one about a jewish post master or a synagogue dumpster being filled with ballots, you know the usual ones that get the blame...

I still think theres a very slight chance for Donald in a recount, but people need to calm down on the conspiracy.

He was mentioning the largest voter fraud organisation ever recently..

It's hard not to mention the GOP when they have majorities in government.

DrumSteve wrote: »

It's like heroin.

You've obviously never taken heroin..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Seriously! Finding 440k uncounted ballots 24 hrs after the poles close. Its nuts

Not really that nuts. The people who believed that covid is a threat in crowded areas filled in their ballot instead of risking infection and then the post office delivered them to the election office. You don't think people filled out the forms and kept them in a drawer did you? And the reason that they're uncounted ballots is because they haven't been counted yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

nullzero wrote: »
    You do realise that Joe Biden was instrumental in introducing the 1994 crime Bill that put so many of those people in jail to begin with?

Yeah

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114821988&postcount=1630

Overheal wrote: »
    It ain't over until it's over.

I'm not calling this for Biden yet, or for Trump.

We really could be waiting for Nevada, which won't add more votes to its tally again before Thursday, and it doesn't stop accepting postmarked ballots until NEXT tuesday.

Is there any possible way of cheating the postmarked system?

I'm not too familiar with it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

its mad how close these states are.

Close enough for a recount to lead to a flip? Unless there are Florida 2000-style irregularities in the process, I'd say you'd need to be down to the hundreds for that to be a realistic possibility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

reforger wrote: »
    To clarify from before:
    The Arizona Republic newspaper reports 600,000 ballots remain to be counted in Arizona, 450,000 of which are in Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located.

"Remain to be counted" = finding votes if you're a Trumpster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement