Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

Can you provide proof of what you're claiming? :rolleyes:

Trust me bro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

After a quick google search:

As the presidential election and several other races in Arizona remain close, election officials stressed that voters' ballots will be counted regardless of what kind of pen they used.

The reassurance comes after unfounded claims from some on the right about whether ballots filled out with Sharpies or other felt-tip pens will be read correctly and counted by tabulation machines.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/arizona-ballots-counted-if-marked-sharpies-felt-tip-pens/6162463002/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

"Fracking Joe"

.... you sure that's supposed to be a compliment?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Not really that nuts. The people who believed that covid is a threat in crowded areas filled in their ballot instead of risking infection and then the post office delivered them to the election office. You don't think people filled out the forms and kept them in a drawer did you? And the reason that they're uncounted ballots is because they haven't been counted yet!

Personally, I don't think it's beyond either party to cheat the system here. Neither cares about democracy (in terms of what the voters want), it's about winning and the stakes are ridiculously high. You'd imagine the people within the system also have their political allegiances so there is a real possibility of fraud. In that sort of context, there is always a possibility of cheating.

But if Trump is claiming it's happening, the onus really is on him or his supporters to provide some form of proof other than the numbers are going in a direction they don't like. Particularly when it was flagged, long in advance, that this is exactly what would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Ill completely agree on the theories. I think the ballots are fine, with that small a difference there could be counting errors, chancing your luck is above board.

but yes, people are throwing every conspiracy out at this. Just waiting for one about a jewish post master or a synagogue dumpster being filled with ballots, you know the usual ones that get the blame...

I still think theres a very slight chance for Donald in a recount, but people need to calm down on the conspiracy.

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Misguided1

You were in Texas yesterday, you sure do get around man :D

And in North Dakota 😂

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

The dead still vote Dem.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Weren't you also in North Dakota and Texas yesterday??? You sure do get around.

In fairness, a dead man just got elected in North Dakota. So I am no longer ruling out ghost situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

"Fracking Joe"

.... you sure that's supposed to be a compliment?

There is a poster here who actually lives in North Dakota (allegedly) and they love Joe there apparently. Didn't vote for him though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I'm in Phoenix AZ. My family went to the polls yesterday. They told us all to use markers and felt pens for our ballots. We just now learned our ballots will not be counted because they're supposed to be filled out with ballpoint pens. This is organized fraud. And more and more info is coming out and the media is censoring real results. The plan is for the media to release a hoax saying Biden won, then Biden is supposed to announce himself president before anyone can do anything. This is literally a ****ing coup.

Someone want to go back to last night where Himpy claimed to live in 2 other states and have inside knowledge?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

If Biden wins, on inauguration day will Trump actually be there on that day? In 2017 we saw Obama go through the rituals during Trump's inauguration eventhough you could tell he would rather have been anywhere else, I can't imagine Trump being so statesman like.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The republicans will try every trick in the book to invalidate the results that don't go their way. Children would behave better.

But am still wary just to mention, no one knows yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Call a spade a spade here. Both sides give as good as they get.

They really don't though.

It's not even close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

As the presidential election and several other races in Arizona remain close, election officials stressed that voters' ballots will be counted regardless of what kind of pen they used.

The reassurance comes after unfounded claims from some on the right about whether ballots filled out with Sharpies or other felt-tip pens will be read correctly and counted by tabulation machines.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/arizona-ballots-counted-if-marked-sharpies-felt-tip-pens/6162463002/

And if you dont use the pencil supplies at our polling statiin the vote is spoiled

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Why does trump only believe he can lose an election because of cheating? Maybe his ego can't accept that people are just sick of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

statesaver wrote: »

id imagine a back alley printing company is waiting by the phone to see who calls first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Himpy5 you are done in this thread. Don't post here again

Those jumps in Michigan and Wisconsin at 6 in the morning are fraud..

If Biden wins this election was stolen..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

There is a poster here who actually lives in North Dakota (allegedly) and they love Joe there apparently. Didn't vote for him though.

Himpy5 is a clown who claims to live in several different states including North Dakota. He should be taken out in the cold and kicked the **** out of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

If Biden wins, on inauguration day will Trump actually be there on that day? In 2017 we saw Obama go through the rituals during Trump's inauguration eventhough you could tell he would rather have been anywhere else, I can't imagine Trump being so statesman like.

Isn't there a tradition in America that the outgoing President doesn't comment on the new one. Obama struggled with it but he bit his tongue for a few years. I can't see Trump observing that courtesy for more time than it takes to send a tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I'm in Phoenix AZ. My family went to the polls yesterday. They told us all to use markers and felt pens for our ballots. We just now learned our ballots will not be counted because they're supposed to be filled out with ballpoint pens. This is organized fraud. And more and more info is coming out and the media is censoring real results. The plan is for the media to release a hoax saying Biden won, then Biden is supposed to announce himself president before anyone can do anything. This is literally a ****ing coup.
    I live in Texas, proper Republican stronghold. We're red as they come down here. Recently as I've been driving downtown, I see nothing but Biden and Harris signs. The only Trump signs are ones that say 'NOT AGAIN' spray painted on them. The locals have started calling him Roadhouse Joe because he's a man of the people. Trump is TOAST..

"I live in North Dakota where a Democrat hasn't won since John Adams. I see Biden signs everwhere I go and we've even taken to calling him "Frackin' Joe" because we know he has our backs. The working class is turning away from Trump, he's ****ed."

Seems legit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Well that is if Trump is ejected. I suppose he will go to the inauguration but he might feign a recurrence of the Covid that he never had anyway ;)

I doubt he would be missed either way except by the Rednecks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

A question, what happens if Trump digs in and refuses to concede defeat if it does materialise that Biden wins. Has that ever happened in history before and if it does happen, who ultimately has the power to remove Trump?

The Secret Service have that job. They will introduce ananaesthetic gas into the bedroom and a very chilly, damp and disoriented Donald and Melania will groggily wake up wondering how they came to be lying on the green of the 18th hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

All part of the Trump plan to cause chaos and confusion and call the election outcome into doubt. They are truly reprehensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is..........

Joe Biden ✓

Sorry Donald it's all over, so go back to your tower.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

Anyone know who this guy on CNN is now, former staff advisor of Obama?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

AP Calling Arizona for Biden now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

DubInMeath wrote: »
    I thought the narrative from.the Trump supporters on here was that Biden had done nothing in all his years in politics and not being strong on crime.
    Now they are arguing and complaining about legislation he was involved in years ago being to tough.

That's politics though isn't it. It's all about arguing for your guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Looks like PA is gonna go Biden's way - analysts reckon he could have up to 100k win
    Looking at the results there seems to be more than enough votes left that Biden can pull it off if they break his way. Gap is down to 450,000 now.

It would be good for America as the 20 votes would make states like Nevada irrelevant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement