Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Those jumps in Michigan and Wisconsin at 6 in the morning are fraud..

If Biden wins this election was stolen..

LOL, some lunatics hanging about clinging on.

If Trump said jump they would say how high.

Critical thinking and rational thought is not a strong point. Sheep blindly following Trump over the edge of the cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The amount of conspiracy theories being posted is ridiculous. Then again there's a strong correlation between Trumpists and conspiracy theorists so it makes sense I suppose that they've resorted to the tinfoil hat stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

He just made a very good point using a clever analogy. He said that even if Biden wins, he'll be pilot of a plane that can't fly because of a Republican Senate.

Let's just say the billionaires aren't too worried about who ends up on the throne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

More votes than people in Michigan and Wisconsin..

This was debunked earlier. Repeating it now doesn't make it any more true

• Registered Users Posts: 18,078 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Any point in me refreshing news sites every 5 seconds, or will it basically remain like this until further confirmations tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

What are you talking about. It's been 4 years of t complaining about Trump and an impressive lost of labels given to trump supporters to go along with the complaining.

Trumptards, Russian bots, racists etc etc

Itl be your turn to play defense come January. Trump wont be there anymore. Its going to be all eyes on Biden.

Rest assured that we will hold him under the same level of scrutiny that Trump received from you.We won't miss a trick
    Can I just ask what stake you have in this, that you are so enamoured by the outgoing president?

Honestly the entire planet is going to be better off. The Paris agreement, US regaining some control over Covid, an end to the nonsensical trade sanctions

I can't believe it came this close, it's terrible.

This is false. Stop spreading misinformation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

jackboy wrote: »
    That would be fine, Kamala would be well able for it.

Its quite possible that someone who got soundly rejected by Democrat voters in the Primaries (she then called them racist) could end up President in the coming months. They were waving that 25th ammendment around recently. Poor aul Joe had better watch his back.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

Baffled by how any reasonable minded person could find trump in any way an appealing candidate, a stirrer of tensions like the world has never seen, a complete and utter textbook egomaniac whos driving force is purely derived from whether people like him or not, he has no interest in right or wrong, the truth, what’s best for the American people, his country, he is completely reckless and void of integrity.

I loathe politics personally, however on this one I will take great satisfaction in seeing the world rid of the abomination that is Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Preview of Biden overtaking Trump in Pennsylvania later

Slide5.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

namloc1980 wrote: »
    This is false. Stop spreading misinformation.

Trump supporters scream FAKE News about everything yet they love to spread fake news..........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Any point in me refreshing news sites every 5 seconds, or will it basically remain like this until further confirmations tomorrow?

AFAIK the next info will be Arizona, but that's expected to be more-of-the-same. After that it'll be a wait, so you're probably safe to check out for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,575 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Isn't Georgia expecting more counts today? I was asleep for a while here so if there've been developments around Atlanta I've missed it, but iirc they were still waiting on counting those ballots today, they closed down last night because the facility burst a water pipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Does anyone else think that Wolf Blitzer is a great name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

s1ippy wrote: »
    Can I just ask what stake you have in this, that you are so enamoured by the outgoing president?

Honestly the entire planet is going to be better off. The Paris agreement, US regaining some control over Covid, an end to the nonsensical trade sanctions

I can't believe it came this close, it's terrible.

Didn't Biden campaign partly on keeping pressure on China?
    Trade wars between the Us and China are only going to increase as China continues to catch up on the United states economically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I'm in Phoenix AZ. My family went to the polls yesterday. They told us all to use markers and felt pens for our ballots. We just now learned our ballots will not be counted because they're supposed to be filled out with ballpoint pens. This is organized fraud. And more and more info is coming out and the media is censoring real results. The plan is for the media to release a hoax saying Biden won, then Biden is supposed to announce himself president before anyone can do anything. This is literally a ****ing coup.

Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town and it will be Bidens downfall. It looks like they are attempting to rush through a result but the president's team is lining up counter measures. Interesting few days ahead.

"Officials in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, have said they will update results around 9 p.m. Eastern (7 p.m. local time) on Wednesday. " - NYT

Trump supporters scream FAKE News about everything yet they love to spread fake news..........

The thread has gone to crap since they started spreading lies and conspiracy theories in the last couple of hours. It was decent up to that point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Zimbabwe have stated that they are considering sanctions on the US if the results of the election are not respected.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

More votes than people
    Wind turbines give you cancer
    Injected detergent cures covid

Ect. Now's a time for Trump supporters to regain some dignity. Stop the victim fantasies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

It is safe to say Biden has more or less won it now?

Lollipop95 wrote: »

Not yet. He needs to secure one other battleground state. Trump could take every tossup state right now and get over the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Do people think we'll know more or less for certain who wins it tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Pennsylvania gap under 400,000 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

According to wikipedia:
    Blitzer has said he has frequently been asked about his name, which has been characterized as seemingly made for TV. He explained that his surname goes back for generations, and his first name, 'Wolf', is the same first name as that of his maternal grandfather.

Fair enough, it does sound suspicious though. If it's from Wolfgang to Wolf that's acceptable, but I hate when people just make up names.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town

You're trusting a guy who has claimed to live in three different states in the past few days to provide solid evidence of voter fraud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Lollipop95 wrote: »

He's an outside chance but the voter fraud will trip him up. Trump will still be president come February

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Source for this claim please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

i reckon the major news orgs will call it tonight and trump will lose his ****.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Baffled by how any reasonable minded person could find trump in any way an appealing candidate, a stirrer of tensions like the world has never seen, a complete and utter textbook egomaniac whos driving force is purely derived from whether people like him or not, he has no interest in right or wrong, the truth, what’s best for the American people, his country, he is completely reckless and void of integrity. I loathe politics personally, however on this one I will take great satisfaction in seeing the world rid of the abomination that is Trump.

I feel the tensions were created by woke Snowflakery (amongst other things) and Trump was the response to that.

You can't keep bullying people and expect them not to react.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement