Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town and it will be Bidens downfall. It looks like they are attempting to rush through a result but the president's team is lining up counter measures. Interesting few days ahead.

The words at, straws and clutching spring to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The amount of conspiracy theories being posted is ridiculous. Then again there's a strong correlation between Trumpists and conspiracy theorists so it makes sense I suppose that they've resorted to the tinfoil hat stuff.

Exactly.

Lads if there was a conspiracy it wouldn't so blatant to be found out on voting day by Twitter

Sake, some people here are beyond hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

According to wikipedia:

Fair enough, it does sound suspicious though. If it's from Wolfgang to Wolf that's acceptable, but I hate when people just make up names.

All names are made up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Say Biden wins the Pres, GOP retain Senate and makes massive gains in the house. Order of balance will be restored, not a bad result at all for Republicans

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I feel the tensions were created by woke Snowflakery (amongst other things) and Trump was the response to that.

You can't keep bullying people and expect them not to react.

True, looks like they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,574 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Do people think we'll know more or less for certain who wins it tonight?

No I think Pennsylvania will be close to the point of recount. North Carolina will be accepting postmarked ballots until November 12, Nevada until November 10.

Georgia and Michigan plan to give us a clearer picture tonight - the next 6+ hours. If Biden takes both, then it could be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I feel the tensions were created by woke Snowflakery (amongst other things) and Trump was the response to that.

You can't keep bullying people and expect them not to react.

this "woke" SJW horde you think are out there to get you? they are a tiny tiny insignificant minority of the population. you've been sold lies by trump and the other republicans. wake up dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

538 saying Biden is on track to take the lead in PA.

But Trump would rather they stopped counting now.

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1324082248329646094

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Boggles wrote: »
    True, looks like they have.

Biden strong favourite but its not over quite yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

This is not normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Do people think we'll know more or less for certain who wins it tonight?

Not a chance. I gave the American people more credit than they desired in 2016 and again in 2020. I won't make the same assumptions again.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,574 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah thats not how that works lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Didn't Biden campaign partly on keeping pressure on China?
    Trade wars between the Us and China are only going to increase as China continues to catch up on the United states economically.
    F*ck China, who cares about them, I'm talking about virtually everywhere else!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Overheal wrote: »
    Yeah thats not how that works lol

Biden should have demanded they stop counting in Texas when he was ahead.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

mDE8n

Think this is the only hope for Trump now - unless a recount in WI throws it all wide open again?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

What are you talking about. It's been 4 years of t complaining about Trump and an impressive lost of labels given to trump supporters to go along with the complaining.

Trumptards, Russian bots, racists etc etc

Itl be your turn to play defense come January. Trump wont be there anymore. Its going to be all eyes on Biden.

Rest assured that we will hold him under the same level of scrutiny that Trump received from you.We won't miss a trick

Good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Overheal wrote: »
    North Carolina will be accepting postmarked ballots until November 12, Nevada until November 10.

How in the thundering f*uck is this reasonable? I've no problem with mailed ballots, especially mid pandemic. But it that's how you want to vote, feckin get them in the post and ensure they're delivered by Tuesday so they can be counted along with all the rest.

The whole country is a sh*t show with the way they count votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

s1ippy wrote: »
    F*ck China, who cares about them, I'm talking about virtually everywhere else!

Tariffs have been around for donkeys. Why buy in when you can make it at home and create jobs in the process. They are obviously used as a stick too in fairness

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that Wolf Blitzer is a great name
    If he turns out to be a werewolf, we really can't deny that we had a ridiculous number of clue.
    Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town and it will be Bidens downfall. It looks like they are attempting to rush through a result but the president's team is lining up counter measures. Interesting few days ahead.

Trump has to provide actual proof of voter fraud. Something he's never established to date. He claimed it occurred in 2016 resulting in the popular vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭threeball

Trump wants them to stop counting in the states he's winning and keep counting in the states hes losing. He really is the male version of Verucca Salt.

• Advertisement

froog wrote: »
    this "woke" SJW horde you think are out there to get you? they are a tiny tiny insignificant minority of the population. you've been sold lies by trump and the other republicans. wake up dude.

No I agree they're a minority. But they make a lot of noise and the majority got sick of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

If Biden can take PA it must take the wind out of the sails of Trump's legal maneuvers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This is not normal.
    Stop counting when I am ahead...but recount when I lose...standard lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

DrPhilG wrote: »
    How in the thundering f*uck is this reasonable? I've no problem with mailed ballots, especially mid pandemic. But it that's how you want to vote, feckin get them in the post and ensure they're delivered by Tuesday so they can be counted along with all the rest.

The whole country is a sh*t show with the way they count votes.

NC extended their deadline to allow for postal delays, they have a mechanism for that in case of hurricanes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Apparently the legendary John King is looking to branch out into other topics:

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1324054867728629761

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No I agree they're a minority. But they make a lot of noise and the majority got sick of them.
    You could level the same at a loud crazy subset of Trump fans too no?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's absolutely pathetic.

I'm surprised so many Irish folk think mail in ballots are kosher considering its practically nonexistent here. We all have to march down to the polling station and post our ballot.

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    It is safe to say Biden has more or less won it now?

Odds on a Biden win have come in further at most bookies to 2/9 or 1/4.

He has it I think. According to the NYT, a statewide recount in Wisconsin in 2016 changed the vote count (to Trump) by just 130 votes. Michigan is in the bag. I In Arizona he has a big lead. And dont see how Trump overturns the small lead that Biden has in Nevada. So bar the shouting and noise (and there will be a lot of that as a Wisconsin recount will take minimum 2 weeks) it looks over to me. Biden shouldn't need Pennsylvania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Good for you.

It'll all be about the latte salute, the tan suit, and the marine holding an umbrella over him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement