Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Arizona called by AP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,771 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If he turns out to be a werewolf, we really can't deny that we had a ridiculous number of clue.

Trump has to provide actual proof of voter fraud. Something he's never established to date. He claimed it occurred in 2016 resulting in the popular vote.

^^^

This

He can't just turn up and say voter fraud, he can't claim it but say he has no evidence because they did it so well, he will be laughed out of every court including the USSC.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    How in the thundering f*uck is this reasonable? I've no problem with mailed ballots, especially mid pandemic. But it that's how you want to vote, feckin get them in the post and ensure they're delivered by Tuesday so they can be counted along with all the rest.

The whole country is a sh*t show with the way they count votes.

To be fair, its not the whole country. Its just one State that accepted late delivery, and that was only changed by their state supreme court in September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I'm surprised so many Irish folk think mail in ballots are kosher considering its practically nonexistent here. We all have to march down to the polling station and post our ballot.

It's a very long established thing in the US largely because of their whole thing for the armed forces, soldiers stationed outside the US needed to be able to vote securely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

I'm surprised so many Irish folk think mail in ballots are kosher considering its practically nonexistent here. We all have to march down to the polling station and post our ballot.

Can you explain in detail why you think postal voting is not kosher?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭threeball

All these challenges and recounts will keep his minions so busy between now and Christmas they won't have time to fcuk up anymore stuff on their way out the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

538 saying Biden is on track to take the lead in PA.

But Trump would rather they stopped counting now.

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1324082248329646094

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1324067482131419140

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

gmisk wrote: »
    Stop counting when I am ahead...but recount when I lose...standard lol

The president of the USA doesn’t understand democracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,594 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

He's an outside chance but the voter fraud will trip him up. Trump will still be president come February

If he isn't will you promise never to post on Current Affairs again?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Trump supporters scream FAKE News about everything yet they love to spread fake news..........

Can we start calling it LIES from now on?

I miss the old words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Can we start calling it LIES from now on?

I miss the old words.

Please god yes. I HATE how that phrase is in people's lexicon now.

Just call it lies.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

Van Jones

He was speaking a lot of sense just now and at about 3am on CNN this morning when it first became clear Trump was putting in a strong showing.

First time I have heard a proper discussion from Dems about the need to actually analyse why people vote for Trump in vast numbers. If Biden is to follow through on promises to unite the country this would be a good place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,594 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Well we haven't had too many elections in the middle of a pandemic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

If he isn't will you promise never to post on Current Affairs again?

Not a chance

I'll be here in 2024 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It's amazing how Irish people on an Irish forum will slavishly and obediently repeat the lies and disinformation coming from Donald Trump without engaging their own brains. Staggering really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

mad videos of detriot count cente fk me

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Not a chance

I'll be here in 2024 also.

I'll be shocked if you make it to the weekend (on this account)

Overheal wrote: »
    This melodrama only applies if you haven't paid attention. We've known for days if not weeks votes would still roll in after Tuesday, Nevada won't be settled until November 10. We've known since last night that most of the votes left outstanding were to registered democrats and we knew on Tuesday night Trump would appear to be ahead before those votes came in. So far everything is going normally.

In the alternative fact world of the deluded trumpist this is MSM lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,578 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,044 ✭✭✭✭briany

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Please god yes. I HATE how that phrase is in people's lexicon now.

Just call it lies.

Terms like 'fake news' and 'leftist' have a troubling Newspeak quality to them. We already had good words for those things. We don't need new words for old phenomena.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Videos emerging showing Trumpists intimidating count staff in Detroit. Classy bunch they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

In the alternative fact world of the deluded trumpist this is MSM lies

The msm are the ones who are feeding you your talking points, who do you think came up with the term "alternative fact"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

mad videos of detriot count cente fk me

Let me guess..... Something something fraud...... Something something unbelievable........ Something something illegal

And not a shred of proof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Videos emerging showing Trumpists intimidating count staff in Detroit. Classy bunch they are.

Post them for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

links or search terms? I would like to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Pretty sure they've missed the boat anyway, MI is already a done deal? But yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,484 ✭✭✭✭walshb

It’s mad..

Had Trump only been half the absolute toerag he’s been these past 4 years he would have romped home..

People aren’t voting for Joe because he has any kind of X factor. It’s a lot more to do with Trump being so damn awful..

The most destructive man of power in quite some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

This I believe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement