Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

schmittel wrote: »
    I don't think the concept of postal voting itself is somehow dodgy, but I do think it is crazy that all the states seem to have different rules on it.
    Eg some allow it in only limited circumstances whilst others send postal ballots to every registered voter.

And some states say postal votes must be in before polling day, others say it can come in a week later.

Some start counting them as they arrive, others not until polls close.

All sounds nuts, and this loose system lends itself both to being more easily interfered with and accusations that it has been interfered with. Neither scenario is useful.

There is even some chat that postal votes which arrive in PA in the next few days can be counted if they don't have a postmark. No idea if this is true but the fact that it wouldn't surprise me if it was rather sums up the problems with the whole thing.

Nothing you've posted supports your assertion that postal votes aren't kosher.

Individual states have always had different rules about voting processes, including how to vote in person and closing dates for voter registration.

Some chat in Pennsylvania about postal votes without postmarks being counted? If you're going to make such a claim, the least you could do is find out what PA electoral law says, instead of presenting 'some chat' as evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Jo jo the eskimo

If the violence started to kick off in places right now would that suit trump.
    Could he try to shut things down that way
    Why are eric trump and co heading to philly

• Registered Users Posts: 83,578 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

130 M votes cast in 2008,

We are already at 137 M

130 M votes cast in 2008,

We are already at 137 M

• Registered Users Posts: 13,487 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

oq2uPAQ.png

I seem to remember all the Trump supporters loving Shapiro, I wonder what they make of this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Hahaha so true.

I love how the guy who wears makeup, spends €70k a year on his hair, is a fat lump, pouts and preens for the camera and couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag thinks he's an alpha. Absolute delusion.

I mean you could easily say a guy who has made/lost/spent billions, slept with models galore and made it to the most powerful position in the world

It was the msm that came up with the term "fake news" - they used it for things like Alex Jones at first, then they used it for websites like Breit Bart or anything Trump supporters said and that's what started the whole war of words. When I first started reading your post I thought you were complaining about people on the left using the term because they're the ones who originated "fake news" as a concept. I clearly remember them "explaining" the term on CNN about this new world of "fake news" where you could only trust them and the other mainstream news outlets.

The idea of labelling something "fake news" was meant to be for something that was COMPLETELY fake to put away in the mind as garbage, but the msm pushed it more and more, then Trump came along and it was fake news every article in favour of him. Trump and conservatives then started turning the word back on the likes of CNN, calling themselves Fake News and it took off like wildfire. It backfired on the likes of CNN spectacularly by associating them with "fake news". So please get a clue, it was the msm that started the word "fake news in the first place.

Leftists - really? lol. You're going to have a problem with a word describing someone on the left as a leftist? It's not even a bit irreverent like "lefty" is.

I actually think Jon Stewart called The Daily Show "Fake news" about 15 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

538 saying Biden is on track to take the lead in PA.

But Trump would rather they stopped counting now.

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1324082248329646094

Every vote is legitimate. Trump a sore loser trying to stop counting.

Biden on course to win, but the media and the polls overestimated the Biden support before the election. There predicted landslide never materialised.. When you reach 270 your President end of story;.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

atr2002 wrote: »

Now they want to be wearing masks, you just gotta smile and bless there little broken hearts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,594 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Let me guess..... Something something fraud...... Something something unbelievable........ Something something illegal
    Far too coherent to convince as one of thecretinhop's actual posts
    Windows boarding up in detroit wtf on count centre crazy sht
    After a load of suitcases etc brought in.
    bout 4am. when counters said no counting till 10am

sharpies arizona hundreds given sharpies invalidate vote

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

kowloon wrote: »
    oq2uPAQ.png

I seem to remember all the Trump supporters loving Shapiro, I wonder what they make of this.

You remember wrong

I just hope those 1.8% or so Jo Jorgensen voters are happy with themselves. Toss your vote away on principle against the chance that the literal worst US President of all time may get another 4 years. That's just covfefe.

Jorgensen is libertarian so these would tend to lean gop if they were forced to choose one of the main parties

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

How long will it take Biden to stop corona, thats what I want to know.

Biden won't stop Corona, but maybe he won't mock people for wearing masks or undermine his health officials for political gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

the attempts to delegitimize this election are laughable and thankfully no one is buying it except the MAGA lifetime members.

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I'm in Phoenix AZ. My family went to the polls yesterday. They told us all to use markers and felt pens for our ballots. We just now learned our ballots will not be counted because they're supposed to be filled out with ballpoint pens. This is organized fraud. And more and more info is coming out and the media is censoring real results. The plan is for the media to release a hoax saying Biden won, then Biden is supposed to announce himself president before anyone can do anything. This is literally a ****ing coup.

Fair play to ya getting around and living in three different states at the same time

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115166636&postcount=673

I live in Texas, proper Republican stronghold

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115161326&postcount=9173

I live in North Dakota where a Democrat hasn't won since John Adams

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Tucker 2024?

It looks like he is teeing something up. Over the last 24 hours (and in the weeks previously) he has been fuming at the coverage of the media as a whole. He has been getting threatened a lot from Antifa types, turning up at his home after other wings of the media outed his address. He probably thinking "f**k it, I'm all in".

He would kill any democrat in a debate. And maybe even a Trump on the ticket would absolutely cakewalk an election campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Now they want to be wearing masks, you just gotta smile and bless there little broken hearts.

She actually pulled her mask off her nose to say "why isnt he wearing a mask right there then"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Good to see patriots standing up this obvious voter fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Far too coherent to convince as one of thecretinhop's actual posts

lol. I have autism. Nice dig at me i find words hard.
    anyway. huge reports of sharpies being handed out to trump supporters.
    electri vote won't id sharpie v pence

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Patriots? surely you mean terrorists

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Fair play to ya getting around and living in three different states at the same time

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115166636&postcount=673

I live in Texas, proper Republican stronghold

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115161326&postcount=9173

I live in North Dakota where a Democrat hasn't won since John Adams

fraud!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Nothing you've posted supports your assertion that postal votes aren't kosher.

Individual states have always had different rules about voting processes, including how to vote in person and closing dates for voter registration.

Some chat in Pennsylvania about postal votes without postmarks being counted? If you're going to make such a claim, the least you could do is find out what PA electoral law says, instead of presenting 'some chat' as evidence.

It was part of one of their legal wins.
    "Ballots can be counted if they lack a postmark, a legible postmark or some other proof of mailing unless a “preponderance of the evidence” shows it was mailed after Election Day, the court said."

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-pennsylvania-elections-courts-41b7c3a620dd3ba1b9c741fb80ff8466

lol. I have autism. Nice dig at me i find words hard.
    anyway. huge reports of sharpies being handed out to trump supporters.
    electri vote won't id sharpie v pence

Huge false reports which have been thoroughly debunked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

I'd love to know who the new accounts are.

Firstly - the votes are cast. You can't impact that.

Secondly - we're in Ireland. We didn't have a say in the vote.

No point in campaigning for him now, and in here of all places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

SCOTUS being sought to intervene in Pennsylvania..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

RobitTV wrote: »

Wow, absolutely massive for Trump.

Team Biden now in real trouble. :eek:

RobitTV wrote: »

Declaring a win in PA while suing the SCOTUS to say the vote is not correct? lol uhm okay.

Nobody has called PA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Ye are not taking the defeat well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement