Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Pennsylvania and GA look in play for Biden. Seems inevitable he will win one.

biko wrote: »
    I mentioned earlier about Joe's drive-in rallies and and his stance on fossil fuel.
    Someone said it's Priuses and electric cars at his rallies.

This clip shows different, in fact they are all Jeeps. Why are they all Jeeps?
    [

The whole campaign is just smoke and mirrors..
    Between that and Kamala's body double..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I mentioned earlier about Joe's drive-in rallies and and his stance on fossil fuel.

https://twitter.com/EstherDMoro1/status/1324026859235893253?s=20

That's very interesting. Cannot be a coincidence. Should be noted that Jeep are based in Ohio. Maybe it was in return for a bit of Product Placement for a donation.

Do Jeep still provide vehicles for the military? That would be a handy contract if there was, I dunno, a war.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭sterz

Overheal wrote: »
    Biden speaking now.

Has he declared that he has beaten Joe Biden?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

https://twitter.com/EstherDMoro1/status/1324026859235893253?s=20

Lol, I notice its common for Irish people to call any SUV a 'jeep' so thought thats what you meant. But nope, literally all brand new jeeps. Weird. Never miss the chance for some good product placement in the US. They are probably at a car dealership or something like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,580 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The whole campaign is just smoke and mirrors..
    Between that and Kamala's body double..

I suppose you also believe in Two Melania's?

Give it a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

francois wrote: »
    Trump supporters causing trouble at Detroit count
    https://twitter.com/annalise_frank/status/1324079313176678402?s=19

Bananas Republic stuff.

I think Russia and China should convene an emergency session of the UN Security Council to discuss their concerns over the state of democracy in the US. Be some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Its in the bag Joe!

Its a disgrace Joe!

Wow we have Jeepgate now?

200.gif

Is it as bad as the tan suit scandal though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

There is now no doubt this will be settled in the courts and that's very bad news indeed for team blue. Biden will have hoped for the landslide so it wouldn't come to pass but that's not going to happen and they are exposed now with Republicans holding the court and the senate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Biden has the states to reach 271 or just over. It's sad this race was so close, because Trump and supporters will drag this on forever if he does not win. Trump needs to step aside like a grown up and accept his lost.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Bananas Republic stuff.

I think Russia and China should convene an emergency season of the UN Security Council to discuss their concerns over the state of democracy in the US. Be some craic.

It's not a big deal. More on the story:

tldr they wanted more challengers than they are allowed. They have 2-3x more challengers in the room than are already permitted.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/tcf-center-challengers-detroit-michigan/6164715002/?fbclid=IwAR1d3WFrux2vd6_A_Dxk30E3-QnylSYhjqg11F-3Z4rlIDxkNrucgRtv-e0

"A chaotic scene erupted outside the vote tally room at TCF Center in Detroit as election officials informed dozens of challengers that they could not reenter the room due to it being over-capacity.

Police had to push back crowds as they argued to be allowed in the vote-counting arena. Republicans shouted that they were unfairly being kept out, but then Democratic challengers countered that it was not true because they were being kept outside, too.

Under election rules, each group contesting the vote is allowed to have 134 challenges.

But as of right now, 570 challengers are freely roaming the room as poll workers count the 25,000 absentee ballots from Detroiters."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Biden clearly feels he has it in the bag. I'd imagine CNN will call it for him shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,487 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You remember wrong

I don't think I do, pretty sure he was very popular for 'owning the libs'. Revising history is difficult when it's all up on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Biden with two gaffes already

The big question is will Trump go back to The Apprentice after today?

I suppose you also believe in Two Melania's?

Give it a rest.

Harris had a body double stand in busted in Florida a couple of days ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

There is now no doubt this will be settled in the courts

You need evidence for the courts, where is it?

Biden clearly feels he has it in the bag. I'd imagine CNN will call it for him shortly.

He's certainly not irresponsible enough to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town and it will be Bidens downfall. It looks like they are attempting to rush through a result but the president's team is lining up counter measures. Interesting few days ahead.

lol, are you serious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Biden speech was bang on, preaching untiy rather than partisan.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump cries about alleged voter fraud

Biden calls for healing of the country.

Thats how a president talks to the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Meanwhile Trump's 4 years went smoothly

• Registered Users Posts: 23,771 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden saying they have won Arizona.

Looking at were the vote left is to come from it's hard not to agree.

Only 2? Not bad for someone with a stutter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

kowloon wrote: »
    I don't think I do, pretty sure he was very popular for 'owning the libs'. Revising history is difficult when it's all up on the web.

Hes not really about owning the libs. More into "facrs over feelings " type shyte. Trans issues and all that kind of jazz
    Close but not the same.

Although I can't speak for others so maybe some think differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Biden livestream starting.

link?

They should. Trump is doing untold damage with his attempts to steal the election and disenfranchise voters. Are there any adults in the White House or in the GOP who will finally say enough is enough??

I like Biden's address, it's been a long time since I heard a Presidential address.

But seriously? Kamala on the side like a Mortal Kombat bodyguard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

President Joe Biden.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement