Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Not a hope. Won't even get near the supreme court. Trump doesn't even understand you cannot bring election issues directly to supreme court!
    I don't think he's the only one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 XAndroid

And still sounded more presidential in those few minutes than Trump did in 4 years.

Apparently Hunter nudie pics and videos going around on the Internet is taking a toll on Joe...
    Awful shocking altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 83,591 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No matter who wins with 150M votes this was the most democratic election in US history.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

NV, PA and AZ still have a say in it. Its still somewhat possible for trump to flip AZ or recount NV and win if he keeps PA. but thats the only slim shots.

Overheal wrote: »
    No matter who wins with 150M votes this was the most democratic coup in US history.

Fyp..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

XAndroid wrote: »
    Apparently Hunter nudie pics and videos going around on the Internet is taking a toll on Joe...

Welcome, new poster. Tell us a bit about yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Why has the Nevada vote stalled? It's a tiny state compared to the rest. Is there a legal challenge in Nevada?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Altbiz wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying Biden needs Michigan and Nevada, Nevada being the only remaining state he can expect to win? Nevada apparently only has 75% votes counted and the margin isn't large so just curious why everyone is saying it's a done deal

It's just the same people who said Biden would win in a landslide. Best ignored.

It's not going to be decided for weeks yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Am I correct in saying Biden needs Michigan and Nevada, Nevada being the only remaining state he can expect to win? Nevada apparently only has 75% votes counted and the margin isn't large so just curious why everyone is saying it's a done deal

If Biden loses Nevada he would need Pennsylvania or Georgia, assuming he definitely flips Arizona. Arizona has already been called by Fox and AP, but those calls were made on the basis of miscalculated ballots. Biden a huge favourite for Arizona, but I'd be happier when it gets called by CNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Biden is projected to win Michigan. He is winning in both Nevada and Arizona. If he has all 3 he has 270 and has the presidency.

Hard to see Trump coming back now, at least from CNN coverage. I know CNN are very biased, but it's hard to see why they'd be biased about this since it's not going to affect the outcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,591 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Fyp..

You really are just throwing all of the toys out of the pram aren't you?

This isn't over and there's no need for you to do this much doom mongering or brooding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Detroit is probably the biggest ****hole neglected city in the US. If its going to kick off anywhere, it may well be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No matter who wins with 150M votes this was the most democratic election in US history.

More people have voted against Trump than any candidate in history. #winning

• Registered Users Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

CNN calling Michigan for Biden

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Most of the votes to be counted are mail in from the Las Vegas area. Likely to break for Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Welcome, new poster. Tell us a bit about yourself.

"new"...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Did you enjoy looking at them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Thought Nevada was leaning towards Biden ?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Best ignored.

Maybe take your own advice for a change

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 XAndroid

Impressive.
    Except there's proofs of dead people voting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,599 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yawn

Why has the Nevada vote stalled? It's a tiny state compared to the rest. Is there a legal challenge in Nevada?

No they already announced they'll be finishing off tomorrow.

You really are just throwing all of the toys out of the pram aren't you?

This isn't over and there's no need for you to do this much doom mongering or brooding.

I am generally fairly brooding..

Good to see Biden wearing the same kinda mask that I buy in Lidl in packs of ten. He was also about as good as me at finding the damn thing when I have to put it on. A man of the people for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

schmittel wrote: »
    Yes, though it is weird not even the judges tried to put forward a good reason for the decision.

"Ballots can be counted if they lack a postmark, a legible postmark or some other proof of mailing unless a “preponderance of the evidence” shows it was mailed after Election Day, the court said."

What exactly could constitute a preponderance of evidence that does not come under a postmark or some other proof of mailing?

The idea that expecting a postal ballot to have any postmark, never mind a legible one dated before polling day, is somehow disenfranchising voters is insane.

The only people who could possible try and claim this as reasonable are doing so for partisan reasons and should get off their high horse about free and fair elections.

Its date of arrival would be a pretty good clue as to when it was posted.

Although with the political interference with the USPS by the Trump-appointed sleazebag, arrival of some postal votes is going to be delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    No they already announced they'll be finishing off tomorrow.

Were they up all night or what? It's early afternoon there.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Blud

More people have voted against Trump than any candidate in history. #winning

He also got the third highest popular vote in US history.

What a mental country.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smartz

CNN has just called Michigan for Biden, AP probably won't be too far behind

• Registered Users Posts: 7,680 ✭✭✭54and56

Wow, absolutely massive for Trump.

About as massive and meaningful as a football manager declaring house team have won before the referee blows the final whistle.

Pathetic, amateur, desperate.

• Advertisement

Impressive.
    Except there's proofs of dead people voting

Well we do know a dead person got elected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement