Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,591 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

More people have voted against Trump than any candidate in history. #winning

There's also been more votes for Trump than any other election in history :pac: ahhhh.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

XAndroid wrote: »
    Impressive.
    Except there's proofs of dead people voting

A bit harsh on Trump voters there. They're just old

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

lol, yer man talking about Trump's supposed making fun of the disabled again out of nowhere, jfc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

What's the craic with tv channels calling states? Do they not have the equivalent of a returning officer?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

XAndroid wrote: »
    Impressive.
    Except there's proofs of dead people voting

Mod

Don't come back after your ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Biden with two gaffes already

Donnie with the biggest gaffe...

He couldn't beat JOE BIDEN..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Biden is projected to win Michigan. He is winning in both Nevada and Arizona. If he has all 3 he has 270 and has the presidency.

Hard to see Trump coming back now, at least from CNN coverage. I know CNN are very biased, but it's hard to see why they'd be biased about this since it's not going to affect the outcome.

CNN are biased, they all are, but I think there coverage has been very good.

Much less panel discussion and Skype interviews compared to other networks, just a lot of standing in front of the map and drilling down into each county and bringing in the context of what's left to count and what the area voted in 2016.

You can't skew the numbers. You can be selective about which to look at but it's still.very stats driven and I've enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Good to see Biden wearing the same kinda mask that I buy in Lidl in packs of ten. He was also about as good as me at finding the damn thing when I have to put it on. A man of the people for sure.

This is the kind of withering takedown I come to boards for.

lol, yer man talking about Trump's supposed making fun of the disabled again out of nowhere, jfc.

Supposed making fun? It was pretty obvious.

• Administrators Posts: 53,862 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

What's the craic with tv channels calling states? Do they not have the equivalent of a returning officer?

TV call it before it's official, when it's overwhelmingly likely that someone has it won.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I think at this stage I wouldn't be surprised if President Biden snuck Georgia as well.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

hilarious watching the trump goon squad focus on PA which probably won't even matter now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

DeanAustin wrote: »
    This is really sad. The whole electoral process being called into question and being undermined without any shred of evidence. People actively trying to stop the counting of votes. A very nasty air of menace. It’s set up to really kick off.

One last kick in the balls on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,771 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Once Biden goes a vote ahead in PA, Trumps not going to regain the lead. All dem vote from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Did you enjoy looking at them?

Are these muppets now so desperate that they're implying that proof Joe Biden's son has had sex is going to hurt him?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,591 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thought Nevada was leaning towards Biden ?

It is, but the count is a long way to go.

Nevada officials will not release more count until Noon tomorrow, and will be accepting postmarked absentee ballots and certified provisional ballots until Tuesday, November 10.

ALL STATES have a process and a period of time after Election Day for provisional ballots to be processed. It's just not normally something that can swing an election, the margin is usually greater than the total number of outstanding provisional and mailed in ballots.

Provisional ballots can be cast by any voter who has a problem at the poll that makes casting a standard ballot at the time impossible, eg. clerical errors or challenges of that voter's ballot by poll watchers. Then the voter has to go to the board of elections, usually within a week, to resolve the challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Im absolutely not claiming any postal fraud here, but with some rules about post marks not needed etc.. if a box with 10,000 only trump votes showed up in NV tomorrow and put trump ahead, winning him the election, would Biden supporters here accept it without question ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

oh this is brilliant, the noose is tightening around Trump's neck

His narcissistic meltdown should be great viewing in the coming days

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭hometruths

Its date of arrival would be a pretty good clue as to when it was posted.

Although with the political interference with the USPS by the Trump-appointed sleazebag, arrival of some postal votes is going to be delayed.

Ok so, then the date of arrival would not be a pretty good clue as to when it was posted! I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smartz

The TV channels just like to call it once its statistically obvious who will win, while states don't make official returns until all votes are counted, which even in a normal election can take days or weeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

While everyone's accusing the Dems of Fraud I am over here thinking about the 3 polling cards I get sent to different addresses each election and vote in all 3 polling stations because they are all different and also how I used the polling card of my dead aunty in the last election and voted FG who I hate but my Aunt would have voted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

Im absolutely not claiming any postal fraud here, but with some rules about post marks not needed etc.. if a box with 10,000 only trump votes showed up in NV tomorrow and put trump ahead, winning him the election, would Biden supporters here accept it without question ?

Why or how would it just "show up"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Supposed making fun? It was pretty obvious.

It was a playful jibe at someone he was arguing with, there was no malice or ill-intent against disabled people. It's like how people make fun of Trump's lack of hair or weight or age - how is that any better?

awec wrote: »
    TV call it before it's official, when it's overwhelmingly likely that someone has it won.

Thanks, sounds irresponsible but that's to be expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

km991148 wrote: »
    One last kick in the balls on the way out.

Two months left for that, unfortunately. Expect lots of pardons for people who have dirt on Donald

Altbiz wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying Biden needs Michigan and Nevada, Nevada being the only remaining state he can expect to win? Nevada apparently only has 75% votes counted and the margin isn't large so just curious why everyone is saying it's a done deal

Clark county (Vegas ) is where most of the outstanding votes are. Biden is leading Clark county by 8 points, and most are postal votes, which are more democrat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Biden shorting further, Trumps goose could be cooked. A decent win in Penn (50k votes+) for Biden and it'll be a decent gap.

It was a playful jibe at someone he was arguing with, there was no malice or ill-intent against disabled people. It's like how people make fun of Trump's lack of hair or weight - how is that any better?

You believe what you just typed? Good grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

10,000 votes for Trump and none for Biden. I doubt if anyone with half a brain would accept that as being legit. Maybe some Trump supporters might though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,589 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Biden's going to win Michigan by over 1%.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement