Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I still think the early voting figures should alarm the Biden campaign. They're not as strong as predicted.

We will see plenty of states start out strong for Democrat and start turning Republican as the counts head into the late stages, just like Florida.

Lad on MSNBC today said the polls (which were crazy for Biden) were 'a counterweight to fraud', make of that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Nevada possibly a swing state tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

You have to question these polling companies. Biden may well win but serious questions have to be asked of people providing data suggesting he’d get 400 in the ec and win Florida by 7%.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Danno wrote: »
    Nevada possibly a swing state tonight.

Eric Trump tweeting like mad trying to get the vote out. Interesting!

Just woke up to take a leak. Couldn't resist a peak to see how it's going. Seems like it will go down to the wire. Would love to stay up all night but have work tomorrow. God bless you hard-core lads. Enjoy the drama whichever way it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

20% swing to Biden from 2016 in Columbus suburbs, but may not offset more rural counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

NC looks a near cert for Biden, 6 points ahead with 67% counted. FL looks like goig to trump, 240k ahead with 80+% counted

NC going to Biden is a major obstacle to trump

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Just woke up to take a leak. Couldn't resist a peak to see how it's going. Seems like it will go down to the wire. Would love to stay up all night but have work tomorrow. God bless you hard-core lads. Enjoy the drama whichever way it goes.

This is a disaster for me. Thought Trump would lose Florida early and I'd be snoring by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

rosser44 wrote: »
    NC looks a near cert for Biden, 6 points ahead with 67% counted. FL looks like goig to trump, 240k ahead with 80+% counted

NC going to Biden is a major obstacle to trump

Bookies still have Trump 8/13 to win NC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

What broadcast are you all watching for this coverage? I'm watching BBC myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Fox/ CBS/ nbc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

nbc youtube

Fox/ CBS/ nbc

where you picking fox up on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

CNN is great, apart from the stooges they have in so John King can take a breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

NYT have Trump to take North Carolina by a large margin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

golfball37 wrote: »
    You have to question these polling companies. Biden may well win but serious questions have to be asked of people providing data suggesting he’d get 400 in the ec and win Florida by 7%.

The Margin of error they cite is complete bull ( if it's within 2-3% or w/e )

Like they post polls saying Trump or Biden is up by 2 or 3 % but it's within the margin of error, its pure garbage ha. IMO there's nothing scientific about polls at all, it's just language the so called experts use so they can earn a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

The Florida result puts in perspective Obama's achievement in winning it relatively comfortably twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

rosser44 wrote: »
    NC looks a near cert for Biden

Not according to the bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

All odds still on Trump taking Ohio and North Carolina.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

The fox lad on map duty is pretty good and isn't a fox head. Worth a peek (live on YouTube) every few minutes. They have a good rolling info bar too.

Trump will win North Carolina I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Florida almost a dead cert for trump as I predicted. Onwards and upwards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Qiaonasen wrote: »
    It's very exciting isn't it. NYT saying Biden isn't winning by enough in urban areas in Texas to flip it blue.

Of course not, absolutely no chance of Texas 0%

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Not according to the bookies

Tell me where so I can get a bet on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

The fox lad on map duty is pretty good and isn't a fox head. Worth a peek (live on YouTube) every few minutes. They have a good rolling info bar too.

Fox's coverage is awesome, it was the best in 2016 by far.

link to channel please? i cant find it

Of course not, absolutely no chance of Texas 0%

I'm surprised Biden invested so much in Texas so late in the campaign. It was never going to go blue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    CNN is great, apart from the stooges they have in so John King can take a breath.

I agree. I'm not a huge Trump fan myself but it'd be worth another four years of Trump just to see the looks on the faces of the usual suspects in CNN - Blitzer, Cuomo, Lemon and so on, and the ensuing meltdown there, especially after they were so sure Biden would win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement