Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,685 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Good to see patriots standing up this obvious voter fraud.
    Wow, absolutely massive for Trump.

Team Biden now in real trouble. :eek:
    There is now no doubt this will be settled in the courts and that's very bad news indeed for team blue. Biden will have hoped for the landslide so it wouldn't come to pass but that's not going to happen and they are exposed now with Republicans holding the court and the senate.
    Yeah voter fraud is now the only show in town and it will be Bidens downfall. It looks like they are attempting to rush through a result but the president's team is lining up counter measures. Interesting few days ahead.
    God that was weak from Biden. So uninspiring and lacking in energy. It's no wonder he did so poorly.
    Threadbanned for out and out trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Looks like a crowd of middle aged women and clean cut young people.

Hardly BLM type stuff.

What's "BLM type stuff"? Armed to the teeth in combat gear? Oh wait, that's Trump supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

smartz wrote: »
    Apparently that 1 percent rule is only the case in Wisconsin? It differs on a state by state basis, but somebody on NBC mentioned earlier that they just needed effectively reasonable cause (whatever that exactly means or who decides it, I don't know)

Yep it's 0.5% in Pennsylvania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

embraer170 wrote: »
    Rudy Giuliani speaking on Fox News.

Another sand-lurch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Guiliani having mental break down live now on Sky .. comical stuff

• Advertisement

embraer170 wrote: »
    Rudy Giuliani speaking on Fox News.

He is looking as orange as Trump. Is that a physical manifestation of the nonsense in their brains?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Perhaps I have had one beer too many but let's hope this is the turning point on a terrible chapter in history.

Hopefully we can look forward to a bit of maturity on the global stage on climate and pressing issues.

Hopefully this vaccine can get its skates on and we can look forward to a better moment in global history.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,599 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Apparently Trump Jnr is having a meltdown on Fox News

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The lies and conspiracy theories are very tiresome now. There should be a thread just for the Trumpists to compare their conspiracy theories.

Childish, whinging sore losers, whose commitment to democracy is tenuous to say the least.

But entertaining in some ways...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Guiliani having mental break down live now on Sky .. comical stuff

Funny how the fraud is only in the states biden is winning .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Rudy the m@d b@st@rd on now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but the DecisionHQ website seems to have the most accurate and up to date ballot counts.

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2020/general/georgia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭manofwisdom

Will be impressive if Biden gets to 270 before Pennsylvania is counted. Can't help thinking a cocky and over confident Trump underestimated his challenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

Hook Rudy and Eric's tears to my veins :D

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

That nutter Guiliani speaking in Philly!

He's crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Thanks be to jesus for that threadban

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

8-10 wrote: »
    CNN are biased, they all are, but I think there coverage has been very good.

Much less panel discussion and Skype interviews compared to other networks, just a lot of standing in front of the map and drilling down into each county and bringing in the context of what's left to count and what the area voted in 2016.

You can't skew the numbers. You can be selective about which to look at but it's still.very stats driven and I've enjoyed it

This is true. Makes a change though. John King is king on US election night.

Sky News was dreadful last night, same 2 guests on all night rabbiting on and on. And who the hell were they anyway.

Oh, and I noted that when Florida looked like it was going Trumps way the SKY US correspondent chirped up with 'yes it did look like the Latino demographic weren't particularly enamoured with Biden, or something to that effect. Well she kept that piece of news quite didn't she.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

What's "BLM type stuff"? Armed to the teeth in combat gear? Oh wait, that's Trump supporters.

Don't forget about plotting to kidnap senators!

Fox News call Michigan for Biden.

Biden now 264 electoral votes. Nevada will put Biden over the top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Did anyone hear Ian Paisley jr on RTÉ this morn?

Gloating and laughing about trumps success

He must be getting sick into a bucket right about now

• Registered Users Posts: 83,599 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Rudy the m@d b@st@rd on now

how about that blue masked bobblehead?

Wow, Rudy has completely lost the plot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

OMG Rudy, mad yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Ex Mayor of New York complains about 'the elites' .. ha ha. Go home you old fool.

8-10 wrote: »
    He also quoted the constitution. I don't believe I've ever heard Trump do that.

Trump thinks something a constitution is what he see in the jacks after his morning constitutional

• Registered Users Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Rudy is as nutty as squirrel sh1te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    For now

Do you really think that eejit's supporters won't riot when he eventually concedes?

Hard to know. The only people we have seen riot this year have been BLM.

Maybe. Small scale stuff possibly. Wont be nationwide rioting like we've seen from BLM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Here comes the dumb blonde....

• Advertisement

Yes, but did you bring the laptop Rudy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement