Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Vicxas wrote: »
    Apparently Trump Jnr is having a meltdown on Fox News

I see it two ways..

Wouldn't call it a meltdown, team Trump are claiming that no Republicans are properly able to observe ballot counting in Philadelphia which I think is fair to question.

It probably won't matter anyway, Biden likely won't need Pennsylvania the way things are looking. If things are legit and on the up and up ( I don't know that ) , Trump and his family are really letting themselves down.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,659 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Biden at 1/12 now

Pull down the shutters lads, it's over

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭hometruths

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I live in rural alasKa. I never seen a democrat in my life. Last week I went to the town on my snow mobile to vote. BIDEN HARRIs signs every where.
    We started calling him "Eskimo Joe" round here cos he's one of us.

Trump s finished.

I suspect I'm in a minority, but I rather like your posts. Keep them coming. Please move to Georgia next and let us know what the scene on the ground is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Trump not seen yet today... imagine if he committed suicide.

Well I'd hope not because I wouldn't wish death on anyone. I may hate him but he has family and children who will always see him as their superhero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Did anyone hear Ian Paisley jr on RTÉ this morn?

Gloating and laughing about trumps success

He must be getting sick into a bucket right about now

Just back from Sri Lanka with a ticky tummy is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Fox News has now put Biden on 264. Trump probably losing the plot in the White House watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Rudy G and Trump Jr. claiming victory in PA, saying they're +400k votes with 86% of precincts in. Saying that they're filing lawsuit in PA due to irregularities.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Rudy says "I've never heard of a count where you are 300,000 ahead and lose.."

You'll hear about it soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I see it two ways..

Wouldn't call it a meltdown, team Trump are claiming that no Republicans are properly able to observe ballot counting in Philadelphia which I think is fair to question.

It probably won't matter anyway, Biden likely won't need Pennsylvania the way things are looking. If things are legit and on the up and up ( I don't know that ) , Trump and his family are really letting themselves down.

They have a lot to loose. 3 DAs ready to charge trump if he is no longer president.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Fox calls Michigan Biden at 264 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Here comes the dumb blonde....

Does Trump create them in a lab somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

i mean do i think trump is using fraud mostly as a excuse to cheat himself? yes, but do I think democrats would actually ever even cheat? also yes. I wouldn't put anything past them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I love how they're calling PA.

Rudy has gone full psychopath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

What's "BLM type stuff"? Armed to the teeth in combat gear? Oh wait, that's Trump supporters.

0 buildings burned
    0 businesses looted

Not illegal to open carry either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Rudi is as orange as trump!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

PA down to 320k at 84% count. Mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

God, I love Michigan.
    Never been there, think Detroit's there. Beautiful place, someday I might even look for it on a map.
    It would be nice to shake a Michigan person's hand someday, maybe even kiss their feet.
    God, I love Michigan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Donald 5/2 to win Pennsylvania. He has a 300k lead there with a million votes to be counted. Biden needs 70%+ of those votes which is possible but those are good odds.

Couldn’t resist a bet on The Donald for Pennsylvania given that I had a €100 on Biden last night at almost 3/1 to win outright.

Man after my own heart, got 100/30 about Joe at 2am last night but shot early on Pennsylvania at 5/4

• Registered Users Posts: 38,591 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

DeanAustin wrote:
    Donald 5/2 to win Pennsylvania. He has a 300k lead there with a million votes to be counted. Biden needs 70%+ of those votes which is possible but those are good odds.

Couldn’t resist a bet on The Donald for Pennsylvania given that I had a €100 on Biden last night at almost 3/1 to win outright.
    Biden is picking by up ovet 78% of postal votes in Pennsylvania.
    That leaves him picking up 780,000 to Trump's 220.000.
    So Trump loses by 260,000, that's double what I was projecting this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Rudy G and Trump Jr. claiming victory in PA, saying they're +400k votes with 86% of precincts in. Saying that they're filing lawsuit in PA due to irregularities.

Appears to be mass amnesia within the White House because they've all forgotten that their guy told his supporters not to use mail in ballots. It's coming back to bite them big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Oddschecker still saying 1/6. Remember Trump himself was 1/5 last night.

What is that somewhere between 12.5% and 16%, it's not over yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

omega man wrote: »
    PA down to 320k at 84% count. Mental.

Biden will win it by over 100,000 votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

That was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guiliani having mental break down live now on Sky .. comical stuff

Live footage of Rudy Giuliani being leaked

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

OMG Rudy, mad yoke

It was incredible and the lady after him isn’t much better. Although at least she’s proposing to provide some evidence albeit, even as she describes it, it doesn’t prove fraud at all.

It’s poisonous.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

0 buildings burned
    0 businesses looted

Not illegal to open carry either.

Kidnapping plots: 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

schmittel wrote: »
    Ok so, then the date of arrival would not be a pretty good clue as to when it was posted! I agree.

You agree that there's been political interference with the US Postal Service to try to prevent postal votes from being counted by a Trump-appointed sleazebag?

Good, there's hope for you yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

This is an absolute embarrassment to the United States of America.

They have some cheek criticising countries in the Middle East and around the world with the absolute **** show they are putting on

• Registered Users Posts: 83,599 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nobody's calling it yet but GOP will have at least 50 Senate seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Fox, NBC ABC called Michigan for Biden, all over now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement