Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Apparently Donald Trump was marking his own Electoral College map when he declared himself the winner

Attachment not found.

With a Sharpie or a ball point pen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

A bad day for global peace and prosperity if Trump doesn't get elected. A great day for the Irish TWITeratti.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Apparently Donald Trump was marking his own Electoral College map when he declared himself the winner

Attachment not found.
    Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Overheal wrote: »
    Yep. Arizona flipping back from being projected for Biden would be an upset.

Win in Nevada would give Trump 270.

Trump would get 20 from winning Pennsylvania, Georgia 16, 15 NC, and 6 from Nevada.

Nevada only 8k vote difference at 86 percent counted. I don't know where that 14 percent vote will end up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

It is but the more extreme Trump supporters wouldn't even countenance listening to Biden. They're awaiting dog whistle orders from The Donald.

If Trump had one do you think it would be any different from the other side?

They were out and ready to rock less than 24 hours ago. Burning the us flag again. Tut tut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

It is but the more extreme Trump supporters wouldn't even countenance listening to Biden. They're awaiting dog whistle orders from The Donald.
    I think they need support to do anything and that speech was really good.
    I'll be surprised if something happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

biden could well win 306 to 232. that should shut up at least some of the MAGA loons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Has Jeb won yet?

wGD6xmQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Trump is now randomly "claiming" states on Twitter. He's decided to claim Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. Sure might as well throw in California as well there, Donnie!

He is clearly panicking. The acts of a beaten man.

Jim Hensen using telekenesis

See how Irish people are arguing on an Irish forum. Can only imagine what it is like in the Us.

Doubt they are on the same forums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

GazzaL wrote: »
    A bad day for global peace and prosperity if Trump doesn't get elected. A great day for the Irish TWITeratti.
    Does Biden get to point his finger at the fat man and say 'Your fired'

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

GazzaL wrote: »

Very good,have you been a professional comedian long?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I live in rural alasKa. I never seen a democrat in my life. Last week I went to the town on my snow mobile to vote. BIDEN HARRIs signs every where.
    We started calling him "Eskimo Joe" round here cos he's one of us.

Trump s finished.
    Texas...phoenix...alasKa...you are all over the place like your posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

froog wrote: »
    biden could well win 306 to 232. that should shut up at least some of the MAGA loons.

Serious question. Why do you hate America?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

D.Q wrote: »
    How are the boards trump fan club coping now?

yeah where is Kidchameleon to tell us Trump is definitely going to win, his last post didnt age too well
    Have people learned nothing from this morning? The shock and panic that Trump was winning remember? I've known for a long time he was going to win, it is no shock to me. Trump will win no doubt but the current hope among Biden supporters that he is going to make it will bite and it will bite BAD. It'll be far worse than earlier. Nothing worse than having your hopes raised only to be dashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

what numbers are you seeing for PA?

AP have

Trump 3,125,566
    Biden 2,817,321

with 86% counted.

He’s been getting close to 70%+ of the mail in ballots but only needs 60%-ish, if this continues he’ll win by 150K+ votes.

There’s about 1m votes left to count.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Hey I just thought of something - remember how when Trump won a lot of dems were trying to petition the electoral college officials or whoever it was make their vote against what the voters said and vote Hillary instead?

Apparently it's not illegal for the representatives to defy the people's actual vote and put in their own vote for the electoral college.

Aside from highlighting the lows the dems stooped to to try to steal the election from Trump - imagine if the unthinkable happened and they did it this time - but for Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Certainly the same chance. I'd rather be odds on with one state to go than one state confirmed.

Well, that's the fallacy. It's the same chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Hey I just thought of something - remember how when Trump won a lot of dems were trying to petition the electoral college officials or whoever it was make their vote against what the voters said and vote Hillary instead?

Apparently it's not illegal for the representatives to defy the people's actual vote and put in their own vote for the electoral college.

Aside from highlighting the lows the dems stooped to to try to steal the election from Trump - imagine if the unthinkable happened and they did it this time - but for Trump?

You're forgetting that when they did it, it was ethical, now the other side are doing it its amoral.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Win in Nevada would give Trump 270.

Trump would get 20 from winning Pennsylvania, Georgia 16, 15 NC, and 6 from Nevada.

Nevada only 8k vote difference at 86 percent counted. I don't know where that 14 percent vote will end up?

He's going to lose Pennsylvania, Georgia is a coin flip and he'll win North Carolina.
    There's no way to 270 for Donald Trump even if he miraculously won Nevada which he won't.
    Biden hits 270 before Pennsylvania is called.
    He might even have it tonight if Georgia goes his way.

Time for Trump to do the noble thing and concede defeat - Clinton was scalded for not conceding the night of the election and people still remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Jaysus lads, this is great craic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

nullzero wrote: »
    You're forgetting that when they did it, it was ethical, now the other side are doing it its amoral.

Aren’t the actual electors chosen by the Reps/Dems so the failhless objectors would have been Republicans choosing not to vote for Trump.

Not much the Dems can do about internal strife in the Republican Party.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

What will people do with their MAGA hats now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I think if Biden wins, the peaceful transfer of power which usually follows will be fraught, full of legal challenges, and sow further divisions in the US. The fact that Trump has been seeding doubts in the Democratic process from the outset has his voters primed.

it's backfired badly though. it's the most laughably telegraphed political move of all time. it would have been more impactful if he shut the fcuk up about it until election night.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Time for Trump to do the noble thing and concede defeat - Clinton was scalded for not conceding the night of the election and people still remember it.

Clinton did concede though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Senior republicans now abandoning Trump.

McConnell just after saying all votes must be counted.

They want him gone (they just can't say it too loud).

Clinton did concede though

Yeah she did the day after, but the night of the election when it was obvious it was over she sent out John Podesta instead, it wasn't well received at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Smee_Again wrote: »
    He’s been getting close to 70%+ of the mail in ballots but only needs 60%-ish, if this continues he’ll win by 150K+ votes.

There’s about 1m votes left to count.

he is 300,000 behind. if there are a million votes uncounted (actually just under) then Biden would need 65% of the remaining votes. If he is getting 70% then happy days but it still seems a big ask to continue getting those numbers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement