Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump "bleeding GOP support" according to Acosta.

He is on the verge of being a busted flush. They have no more use for him.

No friends in politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Yeah, we can do that, we just need a whaddaya call it, a python !
    We'll python the lake across the Atlantic,
    It's never been done before, no one will have seen anything like it

Also, Westmeath is going to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,602 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

"With Nevada releasing additional ballots later today, Biden now has a reasonable path to clearing the 270 electoral vote threshold tonight." - NYT

Nevada originally said nothing would change from them until noon tomorrow but IDK if the rhetoric today has convinced them to try and assuage the public sooner than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Trump "bleeding GOP support" according to Acosta.

Christ the rats are getting off fairly lively. Trumps intentions have been known for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

54and56 wrote: »
    About as massive and meaningful as a football manager declaring house team have won before the referee blows the final whistle.

Pathetic, amateur, desperate.

Apparently this post means I'm posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members.

Apologies to all of you who have been offended by my unnecessarily aggressive language :-)

Someone isn't having a good day!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Overheal wrote: »
    "Trump's lead in Georgia is down to 1.4 points with a lot of Democratic vote still out. Will be razor thin here, and a recount seems likely either way." - NYT

Trump 70,000 votes up with 95 percent counted in Georgia. Some of those votes will end up in Trump's basket. Can't see Biden winning that state.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭embraer170

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1324106369188974595?s=20

Eric Trump. Poorly prepared and even more poorly executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

No friends in politics.

There’s no loyalty among thieves

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No friends in politics.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

That sounds like something a president would say.

It's an obvious talking point on a moral level after winning an election, Trump said the same thing in his 2016 victory speech. Doesn't mean diddly squat beyond the soundbites.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

No friends in politics.
    With a performance this strong?

He resonates with huge swatches of the electorate and will be a powerbroker in the party for years to come. Wins in Florida and elsewhere prove the appeal is not just confined to working-class white voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Yeah right..

All sides have departed from reality at this stage.

I like reality. It is a place where the sun and the stars shine down from the sky (when we can see it in Ireland)...not out of Trump's arse!

Consider how Kim Jong Un or even...Erdogan might react if an "enemy" lit up their top military guy with a drone during a visit to another country.

It was reckless.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,221 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Christ the rats are getting off fairly lively. Trumps intentions have been known for weeks.

Yeah but they had to see the result before deciding to erase hard drives and book flights to Buenos Aires.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Beffs

Anyone know when final Georgia results will be out?

AKA, Can I go to bed or wait it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

He's gonna flip Penn and Georgia, I'm calling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,690 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Overheal wrote: »
    "With Nevada releasing additional ballots later today, Biden now has a reasonable path to clearing the 270 electoral vote threshold tonight." - NYT

Nevada originally said nothing would change from them until noon tomorrow but IDK if the rhetoric today has convinced them to try and assuage the public sooner than that.

Trump has not advanced from 214 for most of the day. Biden has picked up 45-50 electoral votes. One more see him over the line. Even if Arizona flips Biden can still do it from picking up elsewhere.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

I hope one of Biden's first actions once he enters the WH is to publicly hang Obama's portrait proudly and prominently.

Also, would be nice if Jill Biden restored the Rose Garden to it's former glory too.

lmfao yeah the important issues alright

Trump 70,000 votes up with 95 percent counted in Georgia. Some of those votes will end up in Trump's basket. Can't see Biden winning that state.

If the margin is less than 0.5% then biden can ask for a full recount. Hopefully he wont need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

There’s no loyalty among thieves

You're being needlessly aggressive, I'm offended!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

54and56 wrote: »
    Apparently this post means I'm posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members.

Apologies to all of you who have been offended by my unnecessarily aggressive language :-)

Someone isn't having a good day!!!

Mod

Do not discuss moderation on thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I've been subjected to about 18 hours straight of US tv ads. I think I need a Reverse Mortgage and a Hyundai.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭embraer170

With 280,000 votes to be counted, it might not be impossible. Getting 65% would be enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

58,000 and falling. ;-)

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2020/general/georgia

Look at the counties with votes to declare, their populations, how they have voted so far, and the fact that the bulk of the remaining votes are postal.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-georgia-president.html

• Registered Users Posts: 83,602 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

531817.PNG

250k votes uncounted: (2404510+2336866) - ((2404510+2336866)/0.95) = 249,546

and about 70% of those from registered Democrats.

Trump: 2404510 + 0.3(250000) = 2,479,510
    Biden: 2336866 + 0.7(250000) = 2,511,866 (Biden Win)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm starting to think that Trump is going to forget about pardoning Joe Exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

How does the president of the united states think "they" are out to get him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

lmfao yeah the important issues alright

Issues of respect and honour.

Will be very much welcome as opposed to the guy who referred to dead soldiers as losers.

It's an obvious talking point on a moral level after winning an election, Trump said the same thing in his 2016 victory speech. Doesn't mean diddly squat beyond the soundbites.

the difference is Biden actually means it. Assuming Trump did say the same thing, and i will take your word that he did, he certainly didn't mean it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Today and last night was a great distraction from Covid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement