Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭8kczg9v0swrydm

What is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Trump has declared the election over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

I'm delighted that it looks like the democrats will win and Trump is gone, that's mostly because I think it favours Ireland with issues coming up. However, I don't like Biden, there's something off about him. He puts on a sleazy smile in his speeches and I just don't trust him. He's an old man though and I'm assuming all the decisions will be made for him and he will just be wheeled out to announce them. Good day overall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm starting to think that Trump is going to forget about pardoning Joe Exotic.

I'd say Anthony Fauci is breathing a sigh of relief this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Also, Westmeath is going to pay for it.

Cavanfefe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Today and last night was a great distraction from Covid.

Thanks a lot for reminding us. Looking forward to our extended lockdown.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

What is going on?

Absolutely non-sequiting gibberish from both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

How does the president of the united states think "they" are out to get him....

I think he has an ingrained victim complex from childhood. By all accounts his father was very hard on him. As a result he hasn't developed normally in a psychological sense.

I don't think Trump ever grasped in his presidency the weight of the office he held and was actually unable to grasp it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Remember, Biden has not won yet.

Trump still has a narrow path.

Biden needs to win Nevada and Arizona and he is president. Both apparently will be called overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

looking like red will take control of the senate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

If the margin is less than 0.5% then biden can ask for a full recount. Hopefully he wont need to.

Either way the Biden path is easier. He just needs Arizona and Nevada and its over.

Trump can win Georgia, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina and be still a loser. He be stuck on 264.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

looking like red will take control of the senate

I hope there were no mail in ballots, horse!

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Today and last night was a great distraction from Covid.

Tempered somewhat by David McGoldrick’s retirement from international football

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Pennsylvania gap now down to 292,000

At this rate it looks very likely that Biden will win the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,602 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I hope there were no mail in ballots, horse!

There's no blue or red momentum in the Senate races, we will have the same assholes in play for the most part. McConnel, Graham, Collins, etc. - people who you would think should have been voted out by electorates who don't like being fooled, but clearly their voters are happy with their con jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Biden needs to win Nevada and Arizona and he is president. Both apparently will be called overnight.

I'm going to bed soon. Fingers crossed I wake in the morning to a Biden win.

I can't wait to see the back of Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

How does the president of the united states think "they" are out to get him....

It just sounds good to his "base": they are out to get you, Big Government is gonna get you, the fat cats in their suits are out to stop poor ol' blue collar me....

Its just playing off conspiracy nutters and the "Patriots" are raging when their country counts all the votes to decide who wins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

hmmm wrote: »

Approx how many left to count?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    I think he has an ingrained victim complex from childhood. By all accounts his father was very hard on him. As a result he hasn't developed normally in a psychological sense.

I don't think Trump ever grasped in his presidency the weight of the office he held and was actually unable to grasp it.

Very interesting you say that. Joe Rogan had two very good guests on a while back and they mentioned how they didn't think Trump had any sense of awareness of the legacy/history of the white House, it was just an instaneous means to an end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Let's be honest Trump firing him would have looked horrendous, even for Trump.
    How many presidents has he served under Reagan and was well liked by all.
    I'd say Fauci due to retire soon anyway he is 79.

atr2002 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/Wrschgn/status/1324123809096605697

Biden going to start racking up bigger block totals soon from the dem counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Either way the Biden path is easier. He just needs Arizona and Nevada and its over.

Trump can win Georgia, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina and be still a loser. He be stuck on 264.

biden only needs nevada now. Michigan has been called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

So long and fair well to Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Come on the Biden!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

atr2002 wrote: »
    It's saying about 85% on the NYT site
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-president.html

Just watching congressman Brendan Boyle on Newsnight, and he thinks Biden will win Pennsylvania by around 100,000 votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,602 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

People like that are why people boarded up their shops.

It's saying about 85% on the NYT site
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-president.html

Just watching congressman Brendan Boyle on Newsnight, and he thinks Biden will win Pennsylvania by around 100,000 votes.

Trump wouldn't have sent his merry band of lunatics out today making an arse of themselves if his team genuinely believed they were going to win PA.

I think they know they have lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

NV is a piss hair close.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Only downside for having that clown lose is we'll have to endure another diddley-eye visit to some sh*thole town somewhere that has ancestral links to Joe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement