Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Alaska doesn't START counting early or absentee ballots for one week -_- but Trump doesn't seem to have a problem with that...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Come on Joey you ****in dancer, I've been awake almost 2 days solid bar a 2 hour nap following this **** show, do it for us Joe! DO IT FOR MAYO!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Only downside for having that clown lose is we'll have to endure another diddley-eye visit to some sh*thole town somewhere that has ancestral links to Joe

He's already made his trip to Dundalk for that purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Overheal wrote: »
    Alaska doesn't START counting early or absentee ballots for one week -_- but Trump doesn't seem to have a problem with that...

I don't he is going to care at that point!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Today and last night was a great distraction from Covid.

True, and barely a peep in the main Covid daily thread today

Proof that us humans are always just looking for a distraction of some kind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

Pennsylvania or Georgia or Nevada enough.
    Biden is far from a leftie, so will probably work better with McConnell than Trump did, amazing as that sounds.

Mitch has already committed to a normal transition of power, and trump's court cases don't seem to have the gop backing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭threeball

Only downside for having that clown lose is we'll have to endure another diddley-eye visit to some sh*thole town somewhere that has ancestral links to Joe

That would be ballina. Soon to be followed by a supermacs outlet called Biden Burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Hasn't he already been to Ballina or some other town in Mayo in the past talking about his "roots"?

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Whatever the outcome, the idea that Republican support is fading out is a facade - Latino vote is up a decent chunk for Trump this election. Minorities rarely vote R but looks like that's changing. I doubt Mitch McConnell will lose much sleep tonight

I don't he is going to care at that point!:)

Trump will absolutely memorialize how many votes he gets in this race for the rest of his life, and he will make Barron memorize it, and Melania will hear it racking around her head long after he haunts her memories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

Very interesting you say that. Joe Rogan had two very good guests on a while back and they mentioned how they didn't think Trump had any sense of awareness of the legacy/history of the white House, it was just an instaneous means to an end

John Bolton concluded something very similar. He joined the administration assuming Trump would understand the weight of the office but once close up realised he is a narcissistic personality with zero understanding of anything other than ratings, headlines, personal rebukes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

looking like red will take control of the senate

Thought they already had a majority of the US Senate?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The Biden-Plaza isn't near as catchy though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Come on Joey you ****in dancer, I've been awake almost 2 days solid bar a 2 hour nap following this **** show, do it for us Joe! DO IT FOR MAYO!

Mayo needs this after their showing in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

I'll take diddly-eye over that clown any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Poor move rolling Giuliani out on front of the cameras fresh off the back of his Borat appearance.

He will get nailed for it.

Update:

Borat is now trending across twitter. Jeez these guys are not the sharpest at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭skerry

The Biden-Plaza isn't near as catchy though

Biden - Drive-In ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Will we be rid of Qanon now

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I predicted Biden would get 290 yesterday. If he wins NV like he should and then PA he will get exactly 290. I should have put a bet on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

He's already made his trip to Dundalk for that purpose.

Ah here.

• Advertisement

123820878_10158947419116565_8862826561926477359_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=z2d3L-aDLiAAX90qwvu&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=3a7f65cd54d83c20129cfed552db0e90&oe=5FC9B5F1

Arizona decriminalizing weed doesn't necessarily mean it will swing ultimately against Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

So Biden will be invited to Dublin and Mayo next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Yeah, but at least Biden might show a bit more decorum when visiting by doing stuff like:
    -actually visiting the countries capital and not just stopping over to visit your own golf course
    -meeting the Gov officials in an official Gov venue and not an airport

That kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I hope this is the start of something better.
    Unfortunately I don't see how the damage caused by Trump can be reversed. Certainly not quickly.

It's not like he's going to do the decent thing and just fcuk off out if it. There will be one more long tail of shyte dumped all over the country, all the while a pandemic will continue to claim lives.

I'd like to get excited about Biden, but it's the start of a long road. As one poster with a broken phone used to often post, this is sad, genuinely sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Will we be rid of Qanon now

The tea party will be back

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I suspect a lot of Republicans wlll be secretly happy with what has happened. Biden will likely only serve one term, so there will be a competitive election in 4 years. I'm sure they are sick of dealing with the Trump family. Many are probably concerned about the direction their base are being led. And I don't believe any intelligent individual can possibly have a conversation with Donald (the 1 term President) without feeling their brains melt in frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

I was just getting ready for bed and found a Biden ballot in my sock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭rodge123

Can’t stop watching this, hilarious. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

This evening has been, by far, the most fun I've ever had on Boards

Night all, and thanks for the interactions !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Funkfield wrote: »
    I was just getting ready for bed and found a Biden ballot in my sock!

Those pesky fraudulent dems!

Why I outta...!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement