Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

they link to the NYT page which shows trump still with a lead of nearly 300K in PA.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

py2006 wrote: »
    is it?

Yes. Trump's lead is narrowing and the vast bulk of remaining uncounted votes are going to go to Biden, likely enough for him to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Overheal wrote: »

That graphic is spot on, really shows the tightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Stock markets up 1.3%, Biden has the best stock market numbers, really beautiful numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Oh this is getting really exciting!! Goodbye sleep

Get ready for 2024: "Take America Back Again To Make it Better Than It Was When They Made It All F*cked Up And This Probably Won't Fit On A Hat So You'll Probably Need To Buy A T-Shirt Or A Jacket At The Very Least To Fit All This In So Probably a Jacket And I think Deutsche Are Giving Some Money Away If You Need To Buy These Best Jackets Let's Take Back The Stock Market And America."

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Once Biden takes the lead Trump won't get it back!

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/1324098012172439552

• Registered Users Posts: 5,060 ✭✭✭endainoz

CNN still haven't called Arizona for Biden, very cautious, even Fox news have gone with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

How many votes till we see PA flip to the light blue and how many till its Locked in

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

py2006 wrote: »
    is it?
    Looks like it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

so outside of florida which was always a tossup, and texas which was always going red, the much maligned pollsters weren't too far wrong.

Couple unhinged rants on social media to highlight:
    Biden, his speech was a signal. Notice, as soon as it looked like the key states wouldn't be going his way, suddenly vote counting just stops in key cities in those states. Why? Why are only key, Democratic cities in these states having issues counting early votes? And why is it only these states? Why is it ok that they all just slowed down to a standstill or stopped counting at all last night? Take NC for example, they can count from 0-93% no problem, but then all of a sudden there are these critical, impossible difficulties and they can't handle the last 7%?

This is why the Democrats weren't worried. It doesn't matter that there was no blue wave. It doesn't matter that it wasn't an early night. The backup plan was always to stall on election night and drag it as long as possible into the next day or beyond. If you stop counting on election night, you know exactly how much they need to make up the difference and how many magical "early ballots" they need to invent to get over the finish line. This is a swindle by the Democratic Party and will lead to open civil war.
    Hot take: Democratic, leftist domination is inevitable in the long run given the current parameters and trends or the electorate, barring civil war. Should that happen, I expect 2-3 countries out of the breakup of the US within the next century...OR a change to the voting franchise along the lines of what Robert Heinlein suggested. But neither occurs without civil war, and that's inevitable given the differences in the country. I have almost no faith that dialogue will ever bridge the gap. Balkanization is coming, but who knows, maybe it will be a bloodless separation into different countries.

It's very simple to see why - Reds don't want to move to Blue states, because they largely suck regarding taxation and other policies. People aren't flocking in droves to move to Blue states.Texas is a great example. People flock there because of policies and an environment fostered by Reds. So Blue states always stay Blue because Reds don't move there, except for very niche reasons - aka moving to California to be an actor (but are we really under the illusion that most of Hollywood is anything but Democratic?).

Meanwhile, Blues trickle into Reds more and more and more each year. It's an organized plan. Democrats know what they are doing. They are highly intelligent in that regard, sneaky and coordinated. They turn them to their side piece by piece, percentage by percentage every year. It's why they love illegal immigration so much. It isn't about "social justice," it isn't about "racial justice," it isn't about "respect" or "love." It's about methodically doing everything possible to change the electorate bit by bit and unlock the possiblity of finally implementing sweeping changes to America.

Lot of hysteria and I worry about where these views are coming from. Person who posted this is college educated...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How far off is an update from Nevada? Maybe 5 Pacific?

Get ready for 2024: "Take America Back Again To Make it Better Than It Was When They Made It All F*cked Up And This Probably Won't Fit On A Hat So You'll Probably Need To Buy A T-Shirt Or A Jacket At The Very Least To Fit All This In So Probably a Jacket And I think Deutsche Are Giving Some Money Away If You Need To Buy These Best Jackets Let's Take Back The Stock Market And America."

I'm an XXL but even i would struggle to fit that on a shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

flazio wrote: »
    It's weird, when you think of Las Vegas and what it's most famous for, you'd peg it as a Republican area all day long.
    I know it isn't and hasn't been but do you get where I'm coming from?

I'd peg it as an anti lockdown. I really can't see Biden holding that lead in Vegas.

Im not even going to say what that graphic reminds me of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

froog wrote: »
    so outside of florida which was always a tossup, and texas which was always going red, the much maligned pollsters weren't too far wrong.

even excluding those 2 the winning margins are lower than the polls predicted.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »

No ****ing clue. No official word, last official word was noon tomorrow, CNN is saying that could be pre-empted with a count update tonight. Hours? Just dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

attachment.php?attachmentid=531823&d=1604533404

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

What was the pro trump website posted last week?
    Banned users from Reddit?

How they reacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

eagle eye wrote: »

Not until Tomorrow, 9 a.m. on Nov. 5.

Im not even going to say what that graphic reminds me of :D

Oh, Trump is going to get shellacked in Pennsylvania :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Yep. All the shouting about how the pollsters got it wrong, from people who got it completely wrong about the late surge from postal votes - which had been highlighted for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

endainoz wrote: »
    CNN still haven't called Arizona for Biden, very cautious, even Fox news have gone with it!

They are always accused of being biased so are more circumspect than most about coming out strongly for Biden.

They skirt around a provisional declaration but never quite get there. Sticking to the numbers to tell the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    No ****ing clue. No official word, last official word was noon tomorrow, CNN is saying that could be pre-empted with a count update tonight. Hours? Just dont know.
    I'm taking a break, my brain is getting fried listening to the same thing over and over. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Chipping away nicely...

Large tranches of dem vote out of Philadelphia still to come as well

https://twitter.com/daeneryspress/status/1324130522944180231

• Advertisement

10 points wrong in a number of states. Given that the winner of 40 states is pretty much set in stone there's only about 10 states to call. To get 3 of those states wrong by 10 points or so is pretty ****in bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement