Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Donaldtrump.watch
    Or the investment guru one?

No!

It was a load of maniacs thrown off a website.
    They set up their own pro Trump website.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Donaldtrump.watch
    Or the investment guru one?

I think he means the former denizens of "r/thedonald".

https://thedonald.win/

Jaysus I looked away for a bit and when I looked back Biden had jumped to 264. Bring it home joey

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Fulton County GA numbers to be updated in the next 10 mins - CNN correspondent at Atlanta counting facility!

Jaysus I looked away for a bit and when I looked back Biden had jumped to 264. Bring it home joey

Nice user account!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Why did I have to go and click on that, now I need to burn my laptop

Reminds me of websites from 2002. It's horrible.

And that's before you even get to content.

Overheal wrote: »
    Nice user account!

Thanks! 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Why did I have to go and click on that, now I need to burn my laptop
    Rudy Giuliani could point you to an excellent blind laptop repair man if needed....

Being honest, Trump didn't run a good campaign. It's no real surprise he faces what looks like certain defeat but by very small margins which had he not been so cocky and took the necessary steps to maintain his support, it would have made all the difference.

I would have voted him if i was American. Because i like him as a person? Absolutely not, but i do acknowledge that he must have been doing something for the less populated rural areas that were decimated. They didn't vote for him in their drove for nothing. Also, the democrats for me are too intertwined with the looney left and will be China's bitch for the next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fulton County GA numbers to be updated in the next 10 mins - CNN correspondent at Atlanta counting facility!

i was just about to go to bed. Now i can't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Reminds me of websites from 2002. It's horrible.

And that's before you even get to content.
    Geocities is alive and well!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Should be a big Biden vote dump.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.

Strange that.

i was just about to go to bed. Now i can't.

Put on the decaf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Not according to NY Times!!

No!

It was a load of maniacs thrown off a website.
    They set up their own pro Trump website.

Yeah sorry meant the donald.win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

We will surely get a visit soon from joey, the lost son of eire.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭threeball

Georgia looks like Biden could take very narrowly. He's actually now favorite to take the state according to the NYT

https://twitter.com/anthonyatlast/status/1324130704754532352

Really hope so, just to grind trumps face in the dirt a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

By the way, ballot-counting in Philadelphia is being livestreamed.

Not much to see compared to Irish elections..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

Mod

Do not discuss moderation on thread.

I wasn't.

I was literally apologising to all those who were clearly offended by my extreme language and self depricatingly stating I obviously wasn't having a good day.

For what it's worth you should know I'm personally devastated that I used such offensively charged language in the heat of a political arguement. I've never lost control of my language to such an extent ever before and as a result I'm completely ashamed.

I really hope everyone who was upset or offended by my extreme language can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

If they can't I'd like to extend an invitation to all those whose emotions are irreparably damaged by the language I used to PM me and I'll issue each and every one of them with a voucher for a Sony model TV as compensation and to demonstrate how sorry I am for this unacceptable behaviour I'll provide any Mods who have had the unfortunate luck to have to deal with this problem with TWO vouchers for Sony model TVs.

I trust the above confirms I'm seriously addressing and correcting my errant use of language which will never ever ever happen again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing here :pac:

A spaceship?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,221 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I just asked Jeeves who's gonna win and he said Bob Dole.

py2006 wrote: »
    Not according to NY Times!!

Or ABC

https://abcnews.go.com/Elections/2020-us-presidential-election-results-live-map

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

update:

"After suggesting that they may release additional results on Wednesday, state officials in Nevada reverted to their original plan of updating results Thursday at noon Eastern." - NYT :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.

Strange that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Being honest, Trump didn't run a good campaign. It's no real surprise he faces what looks like certain defeat but by very small margins which had he not been so cocky and took the necessary steps to maintain his support, it would have made all the difference.

I would have voted him if i was American. Because i like him as a person? Absolutely not, but i do acknowledge that he must have been doing something for the less populated rural areas that were decimated. They didn't vote for him in their drove for nothing. Also, the democrats for me are too intertwined with the looney left and will be China's bitch for the next few years.

What has he done for them? Have you got any evidence of any benefits that they have got they wouldn't have got under a Clinton presidency or just because?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,667 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

RonaVirus wrote: »

Strange that.

He has said he is going to win, not that he has won, there is a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

Strange that.

Links?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Strange that.

There's a big difference between saying you are confident of winning but want to see all of the votes counted as opposed to 'claiming' electoral votes for yourself like some sort of Emperor despite the State already declaring for your opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Strange that.

He has? I thought he said he was confident he was on the path to victory but wouldn't make any claims until all the votes have been counted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Strange that.
    He said it looks like he'll get the 270 needed but you knew that;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement