Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭briany

Any classic meltdowns from the pro-Trump trolls who've been haunting this forum for the last few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

RonaVirus wrote: »
    Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.

Strange that.
    Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.
    i
    Strange that.

QuickSomberCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Strange that.
    The tweets are in no way comparable...but then again I think you know that.

"Keep the faith guys, we're gonna win this"

Versus

"We have claimed, for Electoral Vote purposes, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won’t allow legal observers) the State of Georgia, and the State of North Carolina, each one of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the State of Michigan if, in fact,..........there was a large number of secretly dumped ballots as has been widely reported!"

Come on.....lol

The faux outrage

He his now tweeting desperate articles from Breitbart every 2 minutes...his time is up think feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Strange that.

That's because it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

News reporters wearing masks wrecks my head. Its soooo unnecessary and unprofessional looking. Its even hard to make out what some of them are saying.

Surely they can place themselves well away from crowds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n3pmxx37xhofnl8ktq754w9jt71a9r50lh8nspds&rid=giphy.gif

Fixed that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

briany wrote: »
    Any classic meltdowns from the pro-Trump trolls who've been haunting this forum for the last few months?

They'll be no meltdowns regardless. Senate is looking good for R's as are a lot of the congressional and house races. The Presidential race has gone down to the wire with an almost 50/50 split - the polls are horribly off again.

I doubt leadership in the Republican party will see the past two days as a big loss moving forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

briany wrote: »

They’ve gone a biteen quiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

This is getting sad:
    Trump campaign files lawsuit in Georgia, seeking to pause the vote count in key battleground state, AP reports

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Nevada will have more results tonight per CNN just now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

54and56 wrote: »
    Links?

Twitter.com

This is getting sad:
    Trump campaign files lawsuit in Georgia, seeking to pause the vote count in key battleground state, AP reports
    Laughable really, talk about literally flying in the face of democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Just to keep the feet on the ground here, if I understand, PA, NC and GA are currently for Trump and therefore could stay Trump..

Conversely NV, which is key for Biden, he only leads by 8k votes, that could still flip to Trump correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭54and56

Twitter.com

Thanks, that clarifies things nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Think not much more will happen tonight. Gonna head off to sleepy land, where I’m a Viking.

py2006 wrote: »
    A classy tweet as you would expect.
    It will be quite refreshing to see a decent person as US president.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

They’ve gone a biteen quiet...

I'm still here :D

Trumps coming back in 2024. You all know it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Jaysus I looked away for a bit and when I looked back Biden had jumped to 264. Bring it home joey

We're ridin' with Biden
    Overheal wrote: »
    Fulton County GA numbers to be updated in the next 10 mins - CNN correspondent at Atlanta counting facility!

had Georgia completely written off but now it seems like it could be back in play again which is great news as Ive two bets dependent on it going blue. Will be insane if the urban areas can push Biden to a narrow victory

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

If Biden wins, and nothing gets better for the underclasses, what will they think then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Twitter.com

Shouldn't you lads be on parler?

Whatever happened to that would-be alternative to twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Strange that.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"We’re gonna win this."

Sure, not remotely the same thing but I think you know it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

In Georgia, another dump of nearly 12,000 votes for Biden, reducing Trump's lead to 45,000 and less than 1% so will probably be a recount either way.

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1324142850888683522

Twitter.com

So nothing to back up your claim then? strangely enough I don't think anyone will be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

What happened to the Trump fans? Was Tommy Robinson or Nigel Farage in the news or is there something else going on? They were all over this thread earlier.

What has he done for them? Have you got any evidence of any benefits that they have got they wouldn't have got under a Clinton presidency or just because?

I dont think the blue-collar areas in the rust belt voted him for nothing. Look it up for yourself

Ive seen features on BBC or ITV news in the past where they have visited small towns in middle America where there was previously a strong steel industry until it was closed resulting in huge job losses and decline in that town and more or less outsourced to China. Trump made the industries some way competitive. Biden proposed to raise the corporate tax rate to 28 percent. How is that going to entice companies to make their goods in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just to keep the feet on the ground here, if I understand, PA, NC and GA are currently for Trump and therefore could stay Trump..

Conversely NV, which is key for Biden, he only leads by 8k votes, that could still flip to Trump correct?

That's right. Seen Biden as 1/8 now though, looking pretty bad for Trumpy wumpy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

And I'll tell you something now, he's still got to go to Pennsylvania and get something and I'd LOVE IT if we beat them. LOVE IT.

123733854_207005554115667_7008812906567620422_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=WLzu08A9dEoAX9eCV_0&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=7&oh=7174f83a3ab623c6a9d591fb4fadb46a&oe=5FC8E145

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

If Biden wins, and nothing gets better for the underclasses, what will they think then?

Nothing ever gets better for the underclasses. They will always find something to be under.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Dohnjoe wrote: »

You don't understand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement