Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

What happened to the Trump fans? Was Tommy Robinson or Nigel Farage in the news or is there something else going on? They were all over this thread earlier.

They're probably just convening in secret circles and plotting their next move.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just to keep the feet on the ground here, if I understand, PA, NC and GA are currently for Trump and therefore could stay Trump..

Conversely NV, which is key for Biden, he only leads by 8k votes, that could still flip to Trump correct?
    Does Trump have a mathematical possibility of winning? Yes he does. But the postal vote will have to seriously buck the national trend in order for that to happen. Logic would suggest it won't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

What happened to the Trump fans? Was Tommy Robinson or Nigel Farage in the news or is there something else going on? They were all over this thread earlier.

Try hard as you may, it won't be like 2016 given the overall results ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Shouldn't you lads be on parler?

Whatever happened to that would-be alternative to twitter?

All these alternative sites always go to **** because it gets boring when everyone agrees, then they start to troll social media and report back with screenshot, eventually they fizzle out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I dont think the blue-collar areas in the rust belt voted him for nothing. Look it up for yourself

Ive seen features on BBC or ITV news in the past where they have visited small towns in middle America where there was previously a strong steel industry until it was closed resulting in huge job losses and decline in that town and more or less outsourced to China. Trump made the industries some way competitive. Biden proposed to raise the corporate tax rate to 28 percent. How is that going to entice companies to make their goods in the US?
    I know trump made a big deal of bringing back jobs related to coal to the USA....he didn't...there are thousands less working in it than when he took over.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,839 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

According to Associated Press Biden is 264 and only needs Nevada. All I can think of is Hillary Clinton must feel like aa bit of an eejit.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

py2006 wrote: »

The main is a pure globalist :D Anyone who buys this horsesh1t needs their heads checked. I'm not suggesting Trumpy is any better but like I said before, Biden and his fellow Dems are wolves in sheep's clothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Biden is best for beating Covid in the States and that's needed

But how can anyone defend this?

Americans were choosing between two scumbags today, not one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

For all the sh!t this man has taken from Donnie, I'd say he's feeling something like this..

https://twitter.com/PBoothMedia/status/1324064143788396548?s=09

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

RonaVirus wrote: »
    Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.

Strange that.
    Scrolling through Bidens tweets I see none are sensored or labelled as misinformation. Yet he's claimed he has won several times.

Strange that.
    Twitter.com

Improve the quality of your posts in this thread if you plan to keep posting in it, only warning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

If Trump loses, at least we won't have to suffer the incessant leftist media outrage at every sentence he uttered and every fake news story published about him.

Also Bidens tax plans will keep multinationals here so win win.

Nigel was claiming fraud for his buddy Trump today but apparently can't prove it.
    Stephen got himself arrested the other day, but given how some of the regular supporters and one in particular had their claims backfiring on them the last time he was arrested, they are keeping their head down in there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

If Biden wins, and nothing gets better for the underclasses, what will they think then?

What has Trump done for the benefit of the poorest 10% of the US population? Specifics please, no platitudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭briany

According to Associated Press Biden is 264 and only needs Nevada. All I can think of is Hillary Clinton must feel like aa bit of an eejit.

With hindsight, I think Hillary wishes she'd ran four years later. She'd have stood a far greater chance after 4 years of Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Strange that.

Strange that.

Go on, say it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

For all the sh!t this man has taken from Donnie, I'd say he's feeling something like this..

https://twitter.com/PBoothMedia/status/1324064143788396548?s=09

Trump called his department the deep state department.

Fauci laughed because the deep state is a conspiracy theory.

Trump made a joke and Fauci laughed at it.... how is that bad on Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump lead now down to 1 point in Georgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

Hillary did a great job arming Syrian rebels. Another report out showing Assad not responsible for the infamous attack. Why not decent candidates like Klobuchar or Sanders?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

Tony EH wrote: »
    Go on, say it again.

Is this a high quality post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

And I'll tell you something now, he's still got to go to Pennsylvania and get something and I'd LOVE IT if we beat them. LOVE IT.

123733854_207005554115667_7008812906567620422_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=WLzu08A9dEoAX9eCV_0&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=7&oh=7174f83a3ab623c6a9d591fb4fadb46a&oe=5FC8E145

OK. I'm old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

If Trump loses, at least we won't have to suffer the incessant leftist media outrage at every sentence he uttered and every fake news story published about him.

Yep, because with Trump out, no one will give a f*ck about what he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

When Trump looses, at least we won't have to suffer the incessant cries of fake news and MSM at every little thing uttered that might be said against Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

mcsean2163 wrote: »
    Hillary did a great job arming Syrian rebels. Another report out showing Assad not responsible for the infamous attack. Why not decent candidates like Klobuchar or Sanders?

They wouldn't have gotten elected.

I would have loved Sanders in the White House, but he'll never see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Trump lead now down to 1 point in Georgia.

And slight favourite on the exchanges at 4/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

km991148 wrote: »
    When Trump looses, at least we won't have to suffer the incessant cries of fake news and MSM at every little thing uttered that might be said against Trump.

He won't shut up about it for years!

The late night talk shows MAY have him on for ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Is this a high quality post?

Higher than yours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭flazio

mcsean2163 wrote: »

They represented too much change, too fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ultrawoman

CNN

The John King show is compelling. The man is a machine.

His energy is unreal. I think he started at 5pm and 7 and a half hours later and his tempo is still as high. Dunno how he does it! The man is a legend. And this is day 2!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

There is no leftist media, it's a liberal centrist media. and I sort of agree, now that trump is out of office they will go back to brunch and ignore all that terrible things happening in america and let the working class suffer as per usual as if nothing changed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement