Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

They're being almost overly cautious after 2016, even Fox News have been more loose with their callings to Biden.

And that's a good think I suppose. But the amount of warnings they give shows how fragile American politics is. Afraid to offend anyone and baby step people through the process lest they get their back up about something

• Registered Users Posts: 33,895 ✭✭✭✭Penn

243-214 I think is it

CNN have been very conservative with calling states. They have it 253-213 to Biden.

States & EC votes still outstanding:
    Pennsylvania 20
    Georgia 16
    North Carolina 15
    Arizona 11
    Nevada 6
    Alaska 3
    Maine2 1 (Maine has different districts or something I don't know the whole system is weird enough at the best of times)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

The hounds are closing in:
    Link
    Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election, Reuters reported, and could seize his assets if he can't pay back his debts

The schadenfreude is strong with this one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,995 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Have they started distributing Kanye's transfers yet?

Do they do that in the US elections?

I think even if they did, anyone who voted for Kanye would have struggled voting for one person never mind filling in the rest of the ballot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

enda1 wrote: »
    Link

I wonder if Russia has withdrawn their backing and funds leaving DB overly exposed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Congrats to Joe and his team.

There won't be a child left unsniffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

gmisk wrote: »

They seem to be calling a win in Arizona a bit prematurely for him on that one though, Still a bit to go and Trump has been closing in. Biden will most likely hold on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Generally no. there are 1 or 2 states that do ranked choice voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Congrats to Joe and his team.

There won't be a child left unsniffed.

lame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,696 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

The vast majority of the votes not counted in AZ are in maricopa county which is 51.4 to 47.2 for biden.

Ya it was FOX news that called it for Biden. Trump camps are as mad as hell over it. Fox had there expert who called it early Wednesday morning. He explained his rationale and was not budging. It was as above majority of votes to be counted are from Maricopa county which favour Biden and postal votes favour him as well.

Fox news is always on a rush to call the winners there rush to call Arizona had made it harder for Trump to challenge. There main agenda will be to stop counting. However the 2004 Florida precedences where the supreme court stated that votes should be counted. This could prevent any stoping of counting. The courts have indicated that all late votes are segrated and counted separately.

In Florida in 2004 the clock ran down and a Republican governed state was allowed to declare for Bush. This time these states are governed by Democrats and if the clock runs out they may be unable to declare a result. Then Nancy Pellosi becomes president until the House of Representatives elects a President and the Senate VP. The VP could be excluded from Government unless something happened to the president.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Trump looks to be holding PA , because of provisional balloting and voting machine issues, theres still a sliver of hope in NV or AZ for trump. Biden needs both to win, trump only needs 1 and the gap is closing a lot more in AZ.

Its still anyones race

Trump looks to be holding PA

His lead has dropped from about 700k 24 hours ago to 150k now, with the majority of votes left to be counted being in counties where Biden is pulling 70-80% of the vote. If it continues at that rate Biden would take PA and wouldn't need any other state.

Penn wrote: »
    His lead has dropped from about 700k 24 hours ago to 150k now, with the majority of votes left to be counted being in counties where Biden is pulling 70-80% of the vote. If it continues at that rate Biden would take PA and wouldn't need any other state.

Perhaps but its still a waiting game. As I said, anyone's race.

Trump looks to be holding PA , because of provisional balloting and voting machine issues, theres still a sliver of hope in NV or AZ for trump. Biden needs both to win, trump only needs 1 and the gap is closing a lot more in AZ.

Its still anyones race

Trump also needs Georgia which is in play. Biden looks safe in Arizona so only needs one of Nevada, PA or Georgia to get to 270. He may win all three even.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'll tell you who's doing well out of this election - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Everyone's already forgot that United got spanked by a farmer's league team.

Leo's not doing so badly either, during another media cycle he'd be under much, much more pressure with his leaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

Its still anyones race

Biden is 6 away now, would want to be some late barage of red to win or take these

Trump looks to be holding PA

Biden looks to be comfortably winning PA, not sure how you've come to that conclusion.

Also, Biden could still win Georgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

enda1 wrote: »
    Link

Excellent. I'd say Donnie is crapping himself....knows he's gonna spend the last years of his life being dragged through courts .

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Its still anyones race

This is a terrible analysis with missing information.

• Advertisement

Perhaps but its still a waiting game. As I said, anyone's race.

I'm just saying, I can't see how you're saying that Trump "appears to be holding PA". He appears to be losing PA on account of the gap has closed continuously and if it continued at that rate Biden would overtake him.

Biden is 6 away now, would want to be some late barage of red to win or take these

Georgia, alaska and N Carolina just havent declared but are all trump. The two boys are even ish at this point.

I'll tell you who's doing well out of this election - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Everyone's already forgot that United got spanked by a farmer's league team.

Leo's not doing so badly either, during another media cycle he'd be under much, much more pressure with his leaks.

Ole is aware the game is up, particularly when Pochettino starts appearing on sky sports as an analyst ha:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

listermint wrote: »
    This is a terrible analysis with missing information.

What would you expect from a Trump supporter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Skeetur

Anyone know if the late voting swing might give the democracts a majority in the house/Senate? Talk yesterday was Biden may win but wouldn't be able to enact much change. Anything changed with that?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,660 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ElChe32 wrote: »
    What would you expect from a Trump supporter?

Wait for the inevitable "I'm not a trump supporter"..... In..... 3....2....1....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

Ole is aware the game is up, particularly when Pochettino starts appearing on sky sports as an analyst ha:P

Trump will be managing United next; screaming at Pogba from the touchline.

Georgia, alaska and N Carolina just havent declared but are all trump. The two boys are even ish at this point.

No news outlet has called any if these. Alaska will go to Trump and so should NC. Georgia is a complete toss up. It interesting that Trump want to stop counting there as well as PA and Michigan. It would suggest he is in deep dodo there as well.

Slava Ukrainii

Biden is currently favourite to take Georgia.

• Advertisement

indeed, getting close in Georgia although the ballot count is dwindling. I am picking up Biden will almost certainly take PA, although Trump is somewhat more prevalent than expected in the postal ballots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement