Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

As per this morning, this is how it stands in the remaining states:

State % Votes left to count (est.) #Votes left to count Current margin Current leader
    Georgia 2% 100,000 +22,567 Trump
    North Carolina 6% 348,000 +76,701 Trump
    Pennsylvania 11% 784,000 +164,418 Trump
    Nevada 25% 398,000 +7,647 Biden
    Alaska 50% 191,000 +54,610 Trump

Arizona isn’t certain yet either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I have already stated I get 3 polling cards and I used my aunts after she died, so that's 4 votes I had in the last GE.

Is there any other criminal, fraudulent, immoral activity that you would like to admit to? Do you casually embezzle from your employer, or steal items from your neighbour's house when visiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

This is all just building up to the mother of all meltdowns. Its going to be EPIC!! There is NO WAY Trump would lose to a man like Biden. Yes it is close but like I have said for months, Trump will win. I personally have not flinched.... Again I am exposed to RTE, youd swear Biden had it in the bag the way their going on its hilarious :)

Biden should have it in the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

This is all just building up to the mother of all meltdowns. Its going to be EPIC!! There is NO WAY Trump would lose to a man like Biden. Yes it is close but like I have said for months, Trump will win. I personally have not flinched.... Again I am exposed to RTE, youd swear Biden had it in the bag the way their going on its hilarious :)

I suggested you get out your calculator so and do some math and look at the analsys of the vote due in the various states and then you will see

a man like Biden?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Arizona is definitely still in play.

Called way too soon by Fox News.

Biden is favorite, but Trump squeezing some votes in some counties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I have already stated I get 3 polling cards and I used my aunts after she died, so that's 4 votes I had in the last GE.

Did you not get asked for photo ID? I've been asked every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Did you not see Rudy yesterday, the Trump fan club are already having the mother of all meltdowns :D

In fact it started with Trump calling the election a fraud while all his supporters were saying he 'was winning'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Building up to? We've seen the mother of all meltdowns over the past 24 hours by Trump's band of angry boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

To be fair to the trolls on this thread, it is not a done deal. Trump can still sweep the board here and win, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Let's hope Biden can actually take Penn and put this to bed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

As per this morning, this is how it stands in the remaining states:

State % Votes left to count (est.) #Votes left to count Current margin Current leader
    Georgia 2% 100,000 +22,567 Trump
    North Carolina 6% 348,000 +76,701 Trump
    Pennsylvania 11% 784,000 +164,418 Trump
    Nevada 25% 398,000 +7,647 Biden
    Alaska 50% 191,000 +54,610 Trump

It gets interesting when you tally 60% or 70% of the outstanding votes to Biden which appears to be the distribution for the mail in ballots which favour the democrats.

(alaska excluded)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Building up to? We've seen the mother of all meltdowns over the past 24 hours by Trump's band of angry boys.

there is clear evidence of messing and skullduggery afoot
    wouldn't you be having a rant if it was impacting you?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

To be fair to the trolls on this thread, it is not a done deal. Trump can still sweep the board here and win, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

I wonder if he'll still dispute the result?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Did you not see Rudy yesterday, the Trump fan club are already having the mother of all meltdowns :D

In fact it started with Trump calling the election a fraud while all his supporters were saying he 'was winning'

And Fox News cutting away from Giuliani's insane ramblings to announce that Biden had won Michigan was pure gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

If Biden wins with Arizona and Nevada it is going to be a really dirty battle.

Trump just needs to hereby claim a few more states and he's in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

paw patrol wrote: »

Where's the 'clear evidence' of skullduggery?

Clear evidence? Where?

Trump's fanclub were quick to tell anyone who didn't accept the result 4 years ago to suck it up and to stop being snowflakes. I'd suggest they take their own advice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

in that scenario then the House votes to decide who is the president. the Dems have a majority in the house.

Actually maybe someone living in the states can correct this but what I read was the house decides but votes in state blocks and that that would actually suit the republicans. I don't think it'll actually come up but...

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

I see a lot of people making accusations of Biden being a Pedophile, what is this based on? I can't find any credible source online, can anyone show me where to find the information, I genuinely would like to know if its true.

Also why does it not matter to people that the other guy was one of Jeffrey Epsteins best friends?

Comment needs more capital letters and exclamation marks for veracity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

there is skullduggery afoot? Zounds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

We know how some groups acted when Hillary lost. We know there are some groups preparing for violence when Trump wins. The (IMO) false narritive of Biden on the verge of winning being perpetuated by the mainstream media is building false hope among these groups. They will react violently when Biden loses. Itll be worse if the result is not known for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

Real Life wrote: »
    I see a lot of people making accusations of Biden being a Pedophile, what is this based on? I can't find any credible source online, can anyone show me where to find the information, I genuinely would like to know if its true.

Also why does it not matter to people that the other guy was one of Jeffrey Epsteins best friends?

First I heard of it - where are these "lots of people"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

We know how some groups acted when Hillary lost. We know there are some groups preparing for violence when Trump wins. The (IMO) false narritive of Biden on the verge of winning being perpetuated by the mainstream media is building false hope among these groups. They will react violently when Biden loses. Itll be worse if the result is not known for some time.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

TomSweeney wrote: »
    In fairness look at the numbers and you can clearly see Biden is winning those states ...

Even with Biden winning, the fact that almost 50% of the US population, and more minorities voted for him now then they did in 2016, shows that calling them all racist bigots is not really gonna work anymore.

Biden will be the president of these people, how will he represent them ?

Media have been biased against him from the start, there is a lot wrong with Trump but attack him honestly, this KKK white supremacist **** is just disingenuous at best libelous and incitement at worst.

I don't think most of Trumps supporters are white supremacists. But Trump? At the very least I don't think it is disingenuous to hold that belief by any stretch. It is more believable than some of the stuff he comes out with to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

in that scenario then the House votes to decide who is the president. the Dems have a majority in the house.

And the Senate pick the Vice President!

There's also the issue of the people who actually cast the electoral college votes ignoring the public vote and voting their own conscience

Indeed. And they were ridiculed for it by the people who are reacting in exactly the same now Trump is losing.

At least Hilary won the popular vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

False narrative?????????? Its reality, come on keep up

If Biden wins the two states he is leading in Arizona and Nevada he wins, thats the most simple way of putting it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If Biden wins with Arizona and Nevada it is going to be a really dirty battle.

It'll be over.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Give over. A guy who's going to win wouldn't say 'stop counting the votes!'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement