Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I found the source. A Pro Trump rag (Pro-Trump is literally in the header of the website). Some highlights of top headlines on their website:
    WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM, Brought Into Secure Counting Area

Yeah that's Ross Jones' photographer bringing down equipment after a shift

https://twitter.com/rossjonesWXYZ/status/1324213924250660869?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1324213924250660869%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fus-news%2Flive%2F2020%2Fnov%2F05%2Fus-election-results-joe-biden-donald-trump-live-updates

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

km991148 wrote: »
    ahh now.. if it were written down then the MSM would use it and they cant be trusted.

Once again, supporters of the President who whinged about 'fake news' so much over the last four years have no qualms whatsoever about spreading their own fairytales when it suits them.

The irony is off the scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Regardless of the result, the fact that 67 million people looked at the hellscape that Trump created over the last 4 years and said 'yeah, I want 4 more years of that' is a damning indictment of that country and the fact that it's empire is rapidly collapsing.

67 million people voting against the moral decay increasing the rate at which that empire collapses, biden is hardly a trot but he has aligned himself with many who back the moral decay movements like BLM, transgender kids, antifa, the rapid spread of islam etc... bidens america will be even more divided, but between those who want to actually slow americas fall and those who want to plunge it into full degeneracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

No so the stuff going on in Detroit was imaginary then ?
    It will be investigated anyway and if Biden wins fair play to him, as long as it's proven it was legit.

What stuff? Repeating rumours is how they gain traction. Back stuff up..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This is going to the SCOTUS. Biden won't get the win so easy as reaching 270.

Thoughts?

What's the case for the Supreme Court? They won't get involved in vote counting which is a state level activity. Nothing to do with federal government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

paw patrol wrote: »
    ok boss.
    you have defeated me with your succinct put down.;)

No evidence at all then?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

67 million people voting against the moral decay increasing the rate at which that empire collapses, biden is hardly a trot but he has aligned himself with many who back the moral decay movements like BLM, transgender kids, antifa, the rapid spread of islam etc... bidens america will be even more divided, but between those who want to actually slow americas fall and those who want to plunge it into full degeneracy.
    The post of a clueless man.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

DeanAustin wrote: »
    What a sh!tshow.

I hope some people in Ireland take note. I'm talking about those people who say stuff like "Michael O'Leary should lead the country. Look at what a great job he's done in Ryanair." Generally, brilliant business people shouldn't run countries. They're used to being able to get things done their way because everyone in their company bows down to them. They're not used to being challenged on everything, they're not used to being questioned and they're not used to having to negotiate so many hurdles to get anything done. And a lot of those people don't react well when they don't get their own way.

Granted, Trump takes it to another level because the man has no floor on how low he will go to score points for the pettiest of things, but I think a lot of brilliant business people would be similarly graceless.

The aftermath of this will be intriguing. What will come out about his Presidency and how history will remember him. Personally, I think it's been a surreal and dark experience and I'm looking forward to Biden's presidency should he win. Not that I think he'll be great but he'll bring some dignity back to the position.

That said, Trump isn't out of it yet so I may have to wait another while for that.
    He also isnt a brilliant business man, how a man can get personally wealthy by just rolling debt, and not even in a very clever way, is another story

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

What stuff? Repeating rumours is how they gain traction. Back stuff up..

if you are following the election you will know i'm not here to educate you,
    but it was live on sky for hours last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    But that can't happen - Well , it can happen but only one vote will be counted.

If you voted in person your name will be "ticked off" on a list.

When they open the mail-in ballot , part of the verification is to check the in-person list if you have been marked as voting in person the mail-in ballot is binned.

Same happens in reverse in places like Florida that process mail-in ballots 1st. You'd be checked off and when you arrive they'd tell you that your mail-in ballot was received and processed..

No Fraud occurs.
    I
    Considering the near 150,000,000 ballots cast so far in the election, it takes huge effort to know what states to target, and to add enough fake ballots to tip the balance.

I'm sure you could put maybe a few thousand without raising eyebrows, but tens, hundreds of thousands of fake ballots? Please, show me the evidence, then I'll consider it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

osarusan wrote: »
    Sweet jesus.
    And that was just the first (and only) thread I opened.

other relevant sites are:

- parler
    - gab
    - bitchute

They are an, interesting :pac:, group.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

tenor.gif

Transgender kids are the source of moral decay.. gimme a break

It reads more like you are simply trying to get a rise out of people..

You have a sitting president who has deliberately lied and cheated at every opportunity, sat on the fence on most things when decisive action would have calmed things down, led by instiling fear and deliberately attempted to destabilise many key aspects of society (the media for example, the judiciary, now "big tech" - ironically, many other areas).

I'm not saying Biden is a great candidate - but if you actually believe a fraction of what you wrote then you are more naive that I gave you credit for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It will be investigated anyway and if Biden wins fair play to him, as long as it's proven it was legit.

What stuff in Detroit is this?

Is it really too much to ask that accusations of all this shady illegal activity be backed up with some credible source?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Now if only the votes can be counted, verified and everything being able to be shown to be above board before calling the election for himself, throwing wild conspiracys out there, his personal lawyer going off his trolley even more then usual, his son looking like he's off his head drugs..

Let the votes be counted, then verified, double checked, announced.. and if there is a question to be asked, please by all means work away go through the courts even to SCOTUS if you have to.. but let the VOTES be counted FIRST!

Incidentally - talking about Morality and trump.. holy sh!t thats messed up..

I could understand the Trump vote in 16 - tough talking business man etc.. but to vote him in as a saviour of morality is beyond delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

km991148 wrote:
    Anymore than this was too much of a response to that post.
    He doesn't deserve responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,413 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Cartman has history with such inflammatory crap.. best ignored. He's a WUM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Moral decay? Where were the morals when they were happily lynching black people in the South. Disenfranchising minorities wherever they can. The list goes on and on.

The US has never actually had any morals to begin with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    But that can't happen - Well , it can happen but only one vote will be counted.

If you voted in person your name will be "ticked off" on a list.

When they open the mail-in ballot , part of the verification is to check the in-person list if you have been marked as voting in person the mail-in ballot is binned.

Same happens in reverse in places like Florida that process mail-in ballots 1st. You'd be checked off and when you arrive they'd tell you that your mail-in ballot was received and processed..

No Fraud occurs.

Yes, that's what is supposed to happen. But if you had a MAGA or Antifa/BLM person with a ballot and a checklist in front of them and no one looking over their shoulder there could be room for 'human error' to start creeping in. Just like they found was rampant in schools where teachers were filling in multiple choice questions for their students in standardised tests they correct themselves, there was a bit about this in Freakanomics. As psychologist Dan Ariely documented, even good people cheat, just a small amount so they can convince themselves their tiny intervention doesn't have a big enough impact. When you are down to 5-10,000 votes out of millions you can see why they want observers there watching for 'human error'.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Hellscape he created ?

Only hellscape I see is the riots by BLM and Antifa (not exactly Trump supporters) that the MSM have stoked.
    Not to mention all the bs about Russia collusion and the impeachment - again stoked by MSM.

BLM, Antifa, etc, the worst riots in US history, Portland's 100 days of protests, all under Donald Trump.

The US is probably more divided and partisan than ever over the past 4 year.
    MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Yes, that's what is supposed to happen. But if you had a MAGA or Antifa/BLM person with a ballot and a checklist in front of them and no one looking over their shoulder there could be room for 'human error' to start creeping in. Just like they found was rampant in schools where teachers were filling in multiple choice questions for their students in standardised tests they correct themselves, there was a bit about this in Freakanomics. As psychologist Dan Ariely documented, even good people cheat, just a small amount so they can convince themselves their tiny intervention doesn't have a big enough impact. When you are down to 5-10,000 votes out of millions you can see why they want observers there watching for 'human error'.

Sure you can say that about any election. If there's proof, then votes should be checked and recounted.

No one is promoting voter fraud, but stopping counts in states you're losing and using some Tweet as evidence of fraud is nonsense.

You are hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

You have a sitting president who has deliberately lied and cheated at every opportunity, sat on the fence on most things when decisive action would have calmed things down, led by instiling fear and deliberately attempted to destabilise many key aspects of society (the media for example, the judiciary, now "big tech" - ironically, many other areas).

I'm not saying Biden is a great candidate - but if you actually believe a fraction of what you wrote then you are more naive that I gave you credit for.

You're ok with transgender kids? It's child abuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

DrumSteve wrote: »
    He won't get the trump vote, but I think he comes across well.

The Dems might actually have a good field in 4 years. Swalwell, Buttigie, maybe even *whisper it* AOC.

The funny thing is she would probably annihilate them all in the debates but won't get put forward. Basically Bernie.
    If the democrats run any of those people as candidates, they may as well just hand the keys of the WH to the Republicans and not bother with the election.

A lot of things would have to change in the US for these to be able to stop swing blue from to red, never mind flipping red to blue.

US2 wrote: »

Wow, that's a leap.

Joe Biden gonna turn your kids transgender!! :pac::pac:

US2 wrote: »

I think its just another buzzword thats trotted out when people don't want to deal with real issues.

Issues of gender identity are complex psychological issues that cannot reasonably be discussed in a forum like this.

Even your statement "It's child abuse" only serves to prove the ignorance and makes a lot of assumptions that this is something being forced upon children and there fore makes it difficult to discuss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Now if only the votes can be counted, verified and everything being able to be shown to be above board before calling the election for himself, throwing wild conspiracys out there, his personal lawyer going off his trolley even more then usual, his son looking like he's off his head drugs..

Let the votes be counted, then verified, double checked, announced.. and if there is a question to be asked, please by all means work away go through the courts even to SCOTUS if you have to.. but let the VOTES be counted FIRST!

yes i have no problem with this if it's a fair and democratic vote, let the best man win. I actually admire the both of them for the fight they have put up at their age, i'd love to see a younger person get it though personally, maybe next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

yes i have no problem with this if it's a fair and democratic vote, let the best man win. I actually admire the both of them for the fight they have put up at their age, i'd love to see a younger person get it though personally, maybe next time.

What did you mean about the stuff going on in Detroit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Biden in to 4/11 on the exchanges for Georgia after the latest Fulton county vote dump. This, from a State that some were saying should have been called for Trump on Tuesday night. Right wingers were banging on about how the polls got it badly wrong, when the reality is, it is them who got it badly wrong in underestimating the postal vote, despite it being flagged for months in advance. Partisanship really affects people's capacity for critical thinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement