Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

eagle eye wrote: »
    Florida isn't over yet. At 83% Biden led, at 89% Trump led. You just can't call it yet with 93% counted.
    Next 3% could decide it.

Ah the remaining counties were polling in favour of Trump and the polling has greatly underestimated him as it is. Florida is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Trump to win it.
    Polls are useless.
    We'll never learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

NYT: Madison Cawthorn, 25, will be among the youngest lawmakers in the modern history of Congress, and is the first member of Congress to be born in the 1990s

Jesus - hes just 25. Have the Dems no answer to this??? This is North Carolina folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

eagle eye wrote: »
    Florida isn't over yet. At 83% Biden led, at 89% Trump led. You just can't call it yet with 93% counted.
    Next 3% could decide it.

It seems most of the uncounted Florida votes are from the pan handle with us a red area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Feck me, it's all Trump I see now

Hispanics are hammering Biden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

Texas Republican and former Trump White House physician Ronny Jackson wins House race

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

It would have been strange if Texas was blue but it could change again at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

4 more years. The Chinese will be quaking in their boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Trump wins. Beautiful. Will the woke PC crowd finally realise now that most people hate their bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

DaithiMa wrote: »
    I don't support either side and don't have a vote.

I was convinced that the Democrats had the election wrapped up reading this thread the last 2/3 weeks. Seemed like it was a done deal! It is like a mirror image of the last election. Biden was an extremely bad choice. Even if he wins, the fact it is so close given it is Trump he is up against says a lot.

Yep, said it all along. Biden was a terrible choice. I couldn't understand it but John King explained it well, Biden convinced them he could win the industrial areas and the tech areas. He's a terrible candidate though. No charisma at all. He's got more skeletons than the Titanic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Danno wrote: »
    NYT: Madison Cawthorn, 25, will be among the youngest lawmakers in the modern history of Congress, and is the first member of Congress to be born in the 1990s

Jesus - hes just 25. Have the Dems no answer to this??? This is North Carolina folks!

pretty charismatic fella with a feel good (ish) story and pretty eloquent.

Trump stretches lead out beyond 3% in Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

DaithiMa wrote: »
    I don't support either side and don't have a vote.

I was convinced that the Democrats had the election wrapped up reading this thread the last 2/3 weeks. Seemed like it was a done deal! It is like a mirror image of the last election. Biden was an extremely bad choice. Even if he wins, the fact it is so close given it is Trump he is up against says a lot.

The polls were fantasy the whole time, some people don't listen. In 4 years we'll be told they were never wrong again.

Feck me, it's all Trump I see now

Hispanics are hammering Biden

But he played despacito in his phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

Looks like Trump won over plenty of voters who backed Clinton in 2016.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Danno wrote: »
    Trump stretches lead out beyond 3% in Florida.

That really is mad. The polling is way, way off yet again.

They've been weighting the early votes too much towards Biden I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Trump is 3/10 now
    Biden 13/5

The bookies are taking their dicks out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Polls just exist to keep the public debate alive. There's no use for them under than for commentary and some semblance of a sphere for the public to have a voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

So if Trump wins, will the democrats actually look at themselves and why this keeps happening? Actually listen to their voters? Or just double down on blaming it on racist redneck Trump supporters? I think I know the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭bilbot79

I still think Biden will win. Ohio is quite possible for him.

Trump has this election day vote thing but that might not be true for every count

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

The polls were fantasy the whole time, some people don't listen. In 4 years we'll be told they were never wrong again.

Indeed. Pew research trying to sound the alarm. The margin of error is 6% or more, not 3% or less. Mostly internet polls now, robocalls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

Every political commentator in the Irish media called it for Biden. They are a useless pack of monkeys and their worthless “analysis” must be treated as such.

bookies have trump at 1.3 now. surely there are still a lot of swing states still in play?

Lindsay graham gets re elected

North Carolina: Biden +1.8 - 80% Counted - 94% Confident in Trump
    Ohio: Biden +1.9 - 64% Counted - No projection

Source NYT.

Betting odds 64.8% on Trump win

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Why are ye calling it for trump already, not over yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    Every political commentator in the Irish media called it for Biden. They are a useless pack of monkeys and their worthless “analysis” must be treated as such.

god almighty, it never even occurred to me to switch on the irish channels... I'll have a go, i'll brace myself.

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    So if Trump wins, will the democrats actually look at themselves and why this keeps happening? Actually listen to their voters? Or just double down on blaming it on racist redneck Trump supporters? I think I know the answer.

someone mentioned earlier that the dems could well have a civil war, with the far left and more centrist

DelaneyIn wrote: »

Who is a Clinton Foundation donator to the tune of millions? Who owns a huge swathe of Irish Media? Who is that Irish man? ;)

• Advertisement

Why are ye calling it for trump already, not over yet.

Not calling for trump at all myself, just trashing the polls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement