Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Why are ye calling it for trump already, not over yet.

Not calling anything, but it's progressing quite similar to 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

If Trump pulls this off, it will be the greatest election win in the history of the world. He had the full arm of the media and Big tech against him. Its amazing he's still competing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Trump to win it.
    Polls are useless.
    We'll never learn.

Only if you were gullible enough to swallow them!

Looks like PA might be in play for Trump. Lead dropping fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

tenor.gif?itemid=5182135

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

That really is mad. The polling is way, way off yet again.

They've been weighting the early votes too much towards Biden I'd say.

Media will have to seriously reconsider its reliance on polls for election coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Ah it's too early to call it.

It's just that the trend isn't positive for Biden. Trump has evidently over preformed the polls and has done well in the closing days of the campaign. Meanwhile, Biden hasn't done as well as anticipated with the early voting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

If Trump pulls this off, it will be the greatest election win in the history of the world. He had the full arm of the media and Big tech against him. Its amazing he's still competing.

you'll here it here in a few months ( The polls were dead on ) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

Union County NC will push Trump to win the state. Tillis will win too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 WWEfansince90s

Amazing to see the growing negativity towards Biden’s chances. Big lead in Ohio and he has the whole left side of the map still to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

73-42 so far in the house in favor of red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I don't get how Trump would lose Ohio based on other things that have happened so far tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Trump now ahead in Ohio

Amazing to see the growing negativity towards Biden’s chances. Big lead in Ohio and he has the whole left side of the map still to come!

It's almost tied in Ohio now.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    So if Trump wins, will the democrats actually look at themselves and why this keeps happening? Actually listen to their voters? Or just double down on blaming it on racist redneck Trump supporters? I think I know the answer.

The real problem is what would happen now that they've stoked up so much tension within the country but Trump remains for another 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Lead dropping steadily in Ohio.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

NYT calls Colorado for Biden. (Same as 2016)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Danno wrote: »
    NYT: Madison Cawthorn, 25, will be among the youngest lawmakers in the modern history of Congress, and is the first member of Congress to be born in the 1990s

Jesus - hes just 25. Have the Dems no answer to this??? This is North Carolina folks!

Rejected by the Navy, has been accused of sexual assault, and publicly celebrated Hitler on his Instagram. Top fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I don't think anybody is calling it for him, they're just pointing out the obvious, that he's performing well ahead of predictions, and pulling back early Biden leads in a lot of states.

He trailed Ohio by 13 points, now down to 2. Trailed NC by 6 or 7, now also at 2.

The regular pattern seems to be that Biden starts strong with big urban numbers, then as all the rural areas trickle in he gets reeled back in.

If the pattern so far continues, he could well reel in Pennsylvania which was at 16 points a while ago and now down to 8.

Actually Ohio just went red...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Zardoz

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    Every political commentator in the Irish media called it for Biden. They are a useless pack of monkeys and their worthless “analysis” must be treated as such.

They are all completely biased against Trump.
    I can't wait to see Tubs face Friday night if Trump wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump is leading now in Ohio. All over.

• Advertisement

Rejected by the Navy, has been accused of sexual assault, and publicly celebrated Hitler on his Instagram. Top fella.

i should do more research! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

lots of early votes to come in for biden in ohio.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump is leading now in Ohio. All over.

Ohio still going to be close, one guy I'm following who has been absolutely bang on is saying Trump will take it but he sounds a lot less confident about it than anything else.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

If Trump takes the likes of Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Georgia - where exactly are the flips coming from for Biden to win out??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Major 'deer in the headlights' eyes on CNN now.

fox calling virginia for biden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Is that the gob****e in the wheelchair? LMFAO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

That really is mad. The polling is way, way off yet again.

They've been weighting the early votes too much towards Biden I'd say.

Or they're in cahoots with their buddies in the media, and were trying demoralize the Trump base into believing they might lose.

If the media are up to these tricks, why not the pollster too? Has always seemed perfectly logical.

Even if you don't like Trump, nobody likes being lied to by the people who are supposed to be informing you in society.

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Major 'deer in the headlights' eyes on CNN now.

Best start tuning in so ;)

• Advertisement

The trend is not Biden's friend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement