Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

trump was nominated for 3. but i think they throw out nominations like confetti.

Nominated for 4

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Enquiring wrote: »
    Obama dropped more bombs per year than any American President in history?

Don't be stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

More than WW2? More than Vietnam?

Come on man.

You were born that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Nominated for 4

And?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

What the actual F**k??
    President Trump's spiritual advisor Paula White led a passionate prayer event on Wednesday in a bid to secure his reelection win.

During a live-streamed prayer broadcast from her YouTube channel, White blasted the "demonic confederacies that are attempting to steal the election from Trump."

"I hear victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory right now in the corners of heaven," White said in the video as she closed her eyes in prayer and gesticulated passionately.

At one point, White appears to speak in tongues in a video that has been viewed more than 20 million times, before proclaiming: "Angels are being dispatched right now. Angels are being dispatched from Africa right now ... They're coming here."

Hard to even know how to process that information..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭pauldry

Trump will win GA and pause the others. He wont go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Das Reich wrote: »
    You were born that time?

Eh? I think they said in history. Not lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

i used the current lead of 14765, 98% reporting, and total registered vote (estimated from NYT based on 96% and total votes reported on).

the current total votes dont matter. just what % of remaining you need to make up the difference.

Registered vote doesn't mean everyone will vote. A lot of these estimates look fluid, up one minute down the next. But all he needs is 60k breaking 60-40 and he's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

More than WW2? More than Vietnam?

Come on man.

That's what I'm asking for, America has dropped a lot of bombs in their short history but I've read the claim that more was dropped under Obama's watch than any president before him and then Trump beat that record.

This could be wrong but that's what I've read.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Nevada lead increased for Biden

Its over there now

• Advertisement

there is a long list of people with the authority to nominate somebody for a nobel prize. the guy who nominated trump is a crank who does it to get publicity for himself. nominations are effectively meaningless.

And winning it also?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And winning it also?

no.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

joe40 wrote: »
    For all Trump and his supporters talk of patriotism, they're willing to destroy their countries electoral reputation for selfish political ends.
    Nobody really takes it seriously, but if electoral fraud on the level Trump is claiming was possible then America would be a basket case as a democracy.

I don't mind recounts in close calls but what if what he is claiming were true it would mean the state legislature was grossly incompetent.
    Like a spoilt child he doesn't care what damage is done so long as he has his tantrum.

I don't care who wins but America doesn't have a very good electoral reputation. There are many instances of companies being hired to strike people off the electoral register, ballots discarded because they were marked with a sharpie or were missing envelopes. And then there's the whole 'did the punch make a hole in the ballot paper' scandal in Florida from the 2000 Presidential Election. It's a very flawed voting system.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Biden stretches his lead in Nevada

Tony EH wrote: »
    Don't be stupid.

I thought it was doubtful too but many articles and reports on it when I searched. And they're not all dodgy websites!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Biden lead in Nevada increased to 12k.
    Up to a 1% lead now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,077 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

kilns wrote: »

Its over there now

Wow, good, surprised they haven't finished counting though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Registered vote doesn't mean everyone will vote. A lot of these estimates look fluid, up one minute down the next. But all he needs is 60k breaking 60-40 and he's fine.

thats pretty much what i said: 56k

no.

:confused: But Obama won it with a huge number of bombs dropped, a record apparently. Seems pretty meaningless then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

From watching the uptick in results,I'd estimate 45k left, 60/40 split won't do it for Biden. Gap is remaining stubborn. Trump to win by maybe 5000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭bennyineire

pauldry wrote: »
    Trump will win GA and pause the others. He wont go.

He can't stop the count, what are on on about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Its over there now

its over entirely if thats the case. give him PA, NC, georgia and alaska only gets trump to 268.

he needed to win nevada cos too far behind in arizona

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

:confused: But Obama won it with a huge number of bombs dropped, a record apparently. Seems pretty meaningless then.

and we're done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Its over there now

And simultaenously the baby man files a lawsuit

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/05/trump-campaign-expected-to-file-nevada-lawsuit-as-biden-gains-ground.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

They should give him a toy phone to keep him entertained without subjecting the rest of us to his drivel.

Trump really needs a Malcolm Tucker on his team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    What the actual F**k??

Hard to even know how to process that information..

What is the air speed of an unladen African Angel?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

kilns wrote:
    Its over there now
    It's not even close to over, it's looking good though.

and we're done.

Sorry, what did I say that was wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

On a personal level, after listening to trump ****e on for the last 5 odd years, this is the ending I wanted for him.

Looking forward to the follow up series which takes place mainly in prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Necro wrote: »
    That's the eejit who ran away from reporters!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement