Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Why is it only fox news that have biden on 264
    Think they called Arizona for him about a week ago, and everyone else is waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump lead cut to 115k in PA.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Fox News called Arizona for Biden very early on. It's turned out to be a lot more competitive, but Fox haven't retracted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Fox stuck to their guns after the incorrect early call of Arizona yesterday. Someone else explained how this happened, IIRC a media outlet (AP perhaps?) reported that 96% of votes had been counted in AZ instead of 86%, which led the media to assume that Biden's lead there was insurmountable given the low number of votes left to count. The AP subsequently retracted and corrected this, but for some reason Fox has refused to do so.

Sticking by their Arizona call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Trump really needs a Malcolm Tucker on his team

Tucker would not tolerate Trump's horsesht and Trump is so fragile that he can only have yes people on his team.. so it would be a very short appointment in deed!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

namloc1980 wrote: »
    They declared Arizona for Biden very early.
    AP also called it early so Guardian have 264 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Too many talking heads on Fox with their whacky opinions. John King at the big board is much better.

John King on the board for 3 nights running is starting to do my head in.

Currently Fox News are crying about thousands of postal ballots that were sent to the wrong addresses. Priceless entertainment. :D

Trump lead cut to 115k in PA.

And 14k in GA

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm confident Biden will win it as he's winning big in Reno and Vegas but there's still 13% to be counted.

Btw, I'm not from there. Funny how Roscommon, Michigan voted Trump and Roscommon, Ireland voted against gay marriage though. They may have a lot in common. :D

Those fookers are always trying to trip us Mayo folk up. ;)

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭AVFC.Stephen

Ficheall wrote: »
    Think they called Arizona for him about a week ago, and everyone else is waiting.

Haha Thought they were trumps mates. ? The whole background of the news network is blue... I might be reading too much into this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I’m watching CNN. They have Biden at 253 but other news outlets have Biden with 264.

Is the difference Arizona?

Of course, the Trumpeteers have a different take on this seemingly honest mistake by AP:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1324389591177191426

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Haha Thought they were trumps mates. ? The whole background of the news network is blue... I. Ifht be reading too much into this lol

only the opinion people. the regular news people on fox, although certainly right biased don't seem to support trump much, particularly the last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

they gave him arizona which is just about there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

bazermc wrote: »
    I’m watching CNN. They have Biden at 253 but other news outlets have Biden with 264.

Yes AZ has 11 EC votes.

The CNN correspondent in Philadelphia is a bit all over the shop :D

bazermc wrote: »

Correct. This election will ultimately hinge on Arizona IMO. I don't see PA or GA flipping to Biden the way others do and I definitely don't think Trump has a snowball's hope in hell of flipping NV. So ultimately it's going to depend on whether AZ flips or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Necro wrote: »
    How else would you describe the actions of someone who is actively trying to stop counting in states he is losing?

You'd call those actions desperate.

What are Trump supporters' accusations exactly? That the postal vote is subject to fraud on a level disproportionate to the number of postal votes cast in the election? No-one disputes that electoral fraud happens, but does it happen in such a coordinated way and in such a high number?

You're never going to convince these people of anything else, anyway. They're starting off from the assumption that the whole establishment is out to take Trump down. That's an unshakable truth to them, and they must alter their perceptions of reality to remain consistent with it.

• Advertisement

Oops been asleep the last 3 hours. Damn sickness.

Anything develop since this afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭flazio

If Fox want to mend their GOP bridges they should take a punt and call Georgia for Trump now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭flazio

John King is the Peter Snow of US politics.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Of course, the Trumpeteers have a different take on this seemingly honest mistake by AP:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1324389591177191426

I really don't get their emotion on that one.

It's not like Fox calling it makes it official.

Do they think that the Vote count stops because Fox changed a graphic??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Correct. This election will ultimately hinge on Arizona IMO. I don't see PA or GA flipping to Biden the way others do and I definitely don't think Trump has a snowball's hope in hell of flipping NV. So ultimately it's going to depend on whether AZ flips or not.

Biden will win PA with ease in the end imo.

Quin_Dub wrote: »

It helps to rile up the base.

Quin_Dub wrote: »

I think they don't like that it makes Trump's position look weaker, and that he's further behind and therefore not worth supporting in terms of Trump's challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Some people are betting on Kamala Harris as next president, anyone know why?

She was 1000 (999/1) up until today (on Betfair). I noticed she moved to 880 a short while ago. She's now down to 400.

Edit: She's now down to 200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

AP have Biden on 264 too when you Google "US election" , it's not just Fox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

J2CVC wrote: »
    Some people are betting on Kamala Harris as next president, anyone know why?

She was 1000 (999/1) up until today (on Betfair). I noticed she moved to 880 a short while ago. She's now down to 400.

Edit: She's now down to 200

Bidens age more than anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement