Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Graham wrote: »
    A man with the same name as a dead man from the same area voted.

It is apparently the cause of Trump losing the Presidency. :rolleyes:

What about the brith date?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Is there nothing to be said for having another mass?

I'm surprised the race is this close; I thought Trump would walk all over Biden given the large, and very loud, group who support him.

yep. but seemingly the Dems. have spent millions x millions more on this election than the Reps.

have they gone into debt?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

No it’ll be Polosi I believe. If Biden wins, Harris isn’t VP until she’s sworn in so him passing prior to inauguration will mean she hasn’t been inaugurated herself. There is a process in place however, fairly sure it’s Polosi but open to correction on who.. but it ain’t Harris

Most likely Harris.
    https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-10-29/trump-biden-coronavirus-health-age-election-integrity-voting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Poor Melania right now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I believe Karl Rove, because if it was possible, he would have done it already.

Bang on.

He puts PJ Mara in the ha'penny place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

EmFDV7BX0AAp-Y0?format=jpg&name=small

Sums it up

EmFDV7BX0AAp-Y0?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Worth remembering a Biden win lifts Ireland's weight somewhat in the Brexit negotiations - it also doesn't look great for Boris Johnson either.

https://twitter.com/LermanBeryl/status/1324387012158361600

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Poor Melania right now :pac:

I aint saying shes a gold digger...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Enquiring wrote: »
    Oh dear. You can't get away with voter fraud in this day and age. I don't know how people are believing there was some. There's nothing to back it up.

Why are you expecting a modicum of critical thinking from Trump cheerleaders? Evidence isn't valued whatsoever. The just believe whatever feels good for them to believe. All evidence which contradicts their beliefs is completely dismissed. We're way passed that at this point.

Truth, evidence, facts, logic are gone down the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

py2006 wrote: »

Probably filing through her ankle cuffs right now

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Mick Mulvaney, Donald Trump’s former acting chief of staff who now serves as the US special envoy for Northern Ireland, said he expects the president to run again in 2024 if he loses to Joe Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Illium

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    He didn't, already debunked several times in this thread.

The dead guys son/grandson has the same name living at the same address and the system there allows you to search for people using 01/01/1900 as a default/null DOB if you don't know that detail.

So , just like EVERY SINGLE other example of so called FRAUD!!!! put forward by Trump and his minions , it's complete and utter guff.

Did the same thing happen with sideshow Bob in the 1990s?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Enquiring wrote: »
    What's this all about? Who did the dead man vote for?

the Dems.?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Worth remembering a Biden win lifts Ireland's weight somewhat in the Brexit negotiations - it also doesn't look great for Boris Johnson either.

Remembering? What a load of utter garbage.

Biden's going to say "hey britain you better give ireland a good deal because i like them"? If anything Trump who has plenty of interests in Ireland would be a lot more likely to help them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,219 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

road_high wrote: »
    Ridiculously Rude and surly- if you can’t answer a few simple questions then piss off and let someone else do the job.
    Following this the big difference I can see is the humour removal most Americans seem to have. Bad enough as our media might be they’d at least draw some honour from it and lighter moments with a bit of deprecation
    Been asked stupid questions that had already answered in his first statement.? He was a breath of fresh air!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Marvelous, the city of brotherly love is going to send that conman packing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

listermint wrote: »
    Registering for social media should include your phone and address so that your are held responsible for what you say. Just like in real life. You can still use a pseudonym but the platform have your real name.

The platform should be held liable if no action is taken against users who don't adhere to existing laws just like real life.

We are well past social media being invasive into reality so why should it be outside of normal legal avenues. Theres people harassing individuals in their sitting rooms daily

And a spare set of keys to our house in order to create an account... Can we give them the ability to punish us off platform? Maybe if we post about something that is disputed they can put an alert out to our neighbours? I dunno just spitballing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Biden's going to say "hey britain you better give ireland a good deal because i like them"? If anything Trump who has plenty of interests in Ireland would be a lot more likely to help them out.

Trump supports Brexit. Biden does not. The fact that Trump owns a shoddy hotel in Doonbeg doesn't come in to it. Ireland stands to gain a great deal if Biden follows through on Democratic Party commitments to the GFA.

In summary, you're talking out of your hoop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Trump now 9/1, Biden 1/9.... back to the worst, damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

magma69 wrote: »
    Why are you expecting a modicum of critical thinking from Trump cheerleaders? Evidence isn't valued whatsoever. The just believe whatever feels good for them to believe. All evidence which contradicts their beliefs is completely dismissed. We're way passed that at this point.

Truth, evidence, facts, logic are gone down the toilet.

To be fair, I see that on the other side as well. It's all a bit nutty over there and they have many followers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Illium wrote: »
    Did the same thing happen with sideshow Bob in the 1990s?

If Biden starts faking votes from dead pets that's where I say "No more!".

Another thing 2020 has thrown up that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime is a leader of a "modern western civilisation" openly try and discredit and throw out an election they were loosing. You always think ah that's only a thing that happens in "less" civilised nations with dictators and tyrants.

Given everything Trump has said about Brexit would indeed indicate that he would help the English out. How many interests does trump hold in the U.k.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

It does strike me as ridiculous that you can get 50k 3 days after election day......

It's not like the election date was known in advance....

Well, Trump- buddy DeJoy’s postal service was apparently rather ”slow” In the delivery of mail-in ballots. A federal judge had to set an ultimatum, so I am not at all surprised about late deliveries...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

py2006 wrote: »

But she ain't messing with no broke(banned word)

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

ShooterSF wrote: »
    If Biden starts faking votes from dead pets that's where I say "No more!".

Another thing 2020 has thrown up that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime is a leader of a "modern western civilisation" openly try and discredit and throw out an election they were loosing. You always think ah that's only a thing that happens in "less" civilised nations with dictators and tyrants.

Why would a dictator hold an election?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

is_that_so wrote: »
    No, that was it!

A Pennsylvania court ruled that Trump campaign observers could stand closer to watch ballot processing in Philadelphia!

He allowed both sets of observers closer. The center had to be closed and reconfigured.
    But it wasn't just trump observers is my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

And a spare set of keys to our house in order to create an account... Can we give them the ability to punish us off platform? Maybe if we post about something that is disputed they can put an alert out to our neighbours? I dunno just spitballing

Who said anything about keys.

Part of the problems we have across multiple spectrums of life right now from our governance to simple things like mental health stems back to social media. It's part and parcel of life.

If you think people shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions on it then your part of the problem.

Hiding behind troll accounts to attack people or spread lies about people and get your jollies shouldn't be allowed. Thats what a rational person would say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Trump now 9/1, Biden 1/9.... back to the worst, damn.

Biden 1/25 on PP now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement