Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

donvito99 wrote: »
    Ha alright.

the guy who supports Brexit will do more for Ireland (because he has a mediocre golf course) than the guy from the political party that actually has an interest in falling in behind the Irish Government's position in the most important issue facing our country in a generation...

And then you just throw in fake news for good measure :D

What do you think Biden is going to do for Ireland , what reason/evidence have u of this also ? That man couldn’t give two f@cks about Ireland... anyone who thinks he does or will have an actual positive impact on in it is deluding themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Taking advantage of old women now, there's really no depths they won't sink to.

Just add some more details (or my understanding), she basically voted already and then attempted to vote for the second time and was asked to sign paper work and realised she could be prosecuted for voter fraud and hence didn't do it and complained she wasn't allowed

https://news.sky.com/story/us-election-2020-trump-team-insists-hes-alive-and-kicking-as-he-calls-for-knife-edge-counts-to-cease-12124577

Honestly she won't be prosecuted cause she is a dear old lady, God bless them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

froog wrote: »
    trump 2024 will never happen. i doubt he'd get past the primaries. GOP want rid of him. also he'll be 78 and he's no joe biden.

Once out of office he is facing court cases for fraud and tax evasion. Then he will also have to give a DNA sample for sex assault cases. On top of that his tax returns will have been released, who he owes 100's of millions to will be clear. Even current Trumpers will be shunning him by then.

threeball wrote: »
    Trump doesn't give a toss about the US, what makes you think he'll give one about the UK. He'll take Boris into a room demand that his needs are met 100% then come out and tell everyone that they've done a great deal, even detailing how he basically humiliated Boris. Brexit suited Trump only because he thought it would make Europe weaker.

I don't think that he gives a toss about the U.K. other than brexit but he gives even less of a toss about Ireland and would side with them against our interests unlike what the poster I was replying to said.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I can't believe I have been listening/watching to ABC news all day, they have had nothing to say but have repeated it all day!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Trump increased his black, latino and LGBT vote. Impressive for a supposed ' racist '.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Jin luk wrote: »
    4 years ago trump was at 200/1 in play betting after the first two states went to Clinton wouldn't rely on betting markets at all

Quite a timing difference between first 2 states being called and margins of 100,000 odd or less in the remaining states to be called

• Registered Users Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭threeball

Enquiring wrote: »
    I don't watch fox and barely cnn so I can't tell you for sure about that but from looking at the landscape in America, it looks to me that both sides are as nutty as each other. Also, we can't discuss it here but foreign policy seems to be the same no matter which side gains power.

CNN are nothing like Fox. Yes they dislike Trump but their reporting is pretty on point and facts based. Fox is like an American Spitting Image without the puppets. Purely farcical, mostly lies with slightly unhinged anchors.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

trump 2024 will never happen. i doubt he'd get past the primaries. GOP want rid of him. also he'll be 78 and he's no joe biden.

I honestly bet 2024 will be one of the Trump's kid or possible Kayne West. They do like them to be a bit unstable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,560 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

py2006 wrote: »
    I can't believe I have been listening/watching to ABC news all day, they have had nothing to say but have repeated it all day!

I'm about to go nap, I can't handle this much anxiety.

Did get my new AMD CPU this morning at launch tho so it paid to be browsing the web already :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

LillySV wrote: »
    What do you think Biden is going to do for Ireland , what reason/evidence have u of this also ? That man couldn’t give two f@cks about Ireland... anyone who thinks he does or will have an actual positive impact on in it is deluding themselves

yeah, trump's got our backs...

531920.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

Afaik he has family here and already indicated he would not stand for anything that goes against the GFA.

But please, go ahead with your premature accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭newboard

When are we likely to get the next update on results from a state?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

drogon. wrote: »
    Amazing

Jacob Wohl hasn't got a patch on these chancers

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

statesaver wrote:
    Trump increased his black, latino and LGBT vote. Impressive for a supposed ' racist '.
    Even though massive numbers have voted I find this hard to believe.
    Can you provide a link to a trustworthy site supporting this claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

statesaver wrote: »

They are so uneducated Trump convinced them that it would be like communist Russia under Biden.
    It is only 4 years since the US was under Democrat control. Imagine being so gullible.

Trump came to Ireland last year and wanted to see what shape Doonbeg was in. He didn't give a sht about engaging with anybody. He has zero interest in Ireland beyond his business ventures.

Everyone in Doonbeg going on about how lovely Don Jnr and Eric are because they bought them a few free pints. Look at them today, I wonder do they still agree?

newboard wrote: »
    When are we likely to get the next update on results from a state?

Pennsylvania are continually counting and will likely flip blue later tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

eagle eye wrote: »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/trump-s-gains-among-latino-voters-shouldn-t-come-surprise-n1246463

It's not a new phenomenon for Latinos to vote Republican. Trump just increased that figure.

Just because they are all Latino does mean they all think the same!

donvito99 wrote: »
    yeah, trump's got our backs...

531920.PNG

Never said trump would have our backs... all he cares about is USA and that’s fair enough

But Biden definitely won’t either ... he wants the Irish vote there,and that would be it. In regard to the article u quote ... what is it ...”oh be careful with brexit and don’t risk the Good Friday agreement ...” **** article for attention seeking purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭newboard

8-10 wrote: »
    Pennsylvania are continually counting and will likely flip blue later tonight

Where are people keeping track of any announced numbers? I've been watching The Guardian site but it doesn't always seem to be up to date (although I could be wrong on that)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

drogon. wrote: »
    I honestly bet 2024 will be one of the Trump's kid or possible Kayne West. They do like them to be a bit unstable :D

Kanye already announced he would run in 2024. I can’t see any of the Trump kids getting the votes Donald sen pulled in.
    And who knows, if they’re not in prison by then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

eagle eye wrote: »

In some areas he definitely has increased his non white vote.
    That's mainly through spending s fortune on fear based campaigns. I'm some areas they actually believe Joe Biden will turn to communism!

It still doesn't stop Trump from being a racist.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Whether he runs or not he will still be a major thorn in Biden's presidency, a thousand times worse than he was during the closing stages of the Obama presidency.

Worth remembering that Joe Biden will be the first Democrat president since 1984 not to begin his first term with a democratic house and senate.

His presidency is banjaxed before it even gets started, to be frank about it. The Republicans will have a field day.

Lolle06 wrote: »
    Afaik he has family here and already indicated he would not stand for anything that goes against the GFA.

But please, go ahead with your premature accusations.

Premature accusations ? What you on about ? Do ya just go around attacking posters when u don’t like what they say?

What did he say he would do about the Good Friday agreement ? What did he do ? What did he promise Ireland ?

newboard wrote: »
    Where are people keeping track of any announced numbers? I've been watching The Guardian site but it doesn't always seem to be up to date (although I could be wrong on that)

I'm watching CNN. Decision Desk HQ on Twitter, and websites for fivethiryeight, CNN and secretary of state

https://www.votespa.com/About-Elections/Pages/Counting-Dashboard.aspx

This is the PA stats in PowerBI

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

threeball wrote: »
    CNN are nothing like Fox. Yes they dislike Trump but their reporting is pretty on point and facts based. Fox is like an American Spitting Image without the puppets. Purely farcical, mostly lies with slightly unhinged anchors.

My impression on CNN is them reporting on "mostly peaceful protests" as multiple buildings burnt in the back round.
    They have as much of an agenda as Fox

America is in bits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

Never said trump would have our backs... all he cares about is USA and that’s fair enough

But Biden definitely won’t either ... he wants the Irish vote there,and that would be it. In regard to the article u quote ... what is it ...”oh be careful with brexit and don’t risk the Good Friday agreement ...” **** article for attention seeking purposes

I honestly wouldn't trust anyone in power in America. They are after number 1, pure and simple. There is a better chance of our interests being looked after with the democrats though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bored of all this now, anything decent on Netflix?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

was it before 18th September, 2020, that postal votes 'on account of the pandemic???', were decided would be admissible?

that's when ginsberg died.

• Advertisement

Enquiring wrote: »
    I honestly wouldn't trust anyone in power in America. They are after number 1, pure and simple. There is a better chance of our interests being looked after with the democrats though.

Neither of them care for little Ireland as we are worth nothing financially to them... they will want to keep the Irish voters there happy and that’s it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement