Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Lolle06 wrote: »
    That somehow concerns me a little!

He’s also working to help rename bases named for Confederate soldiers. I think he’s just trolling Trump now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

KEY STATE ALERT!

Too close to call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Yeah the transition will be brutal. The Trump team won't cooperate at all.
    Is it wrong to think it will be great entertainment?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

joe40 wrote: »
    Social media companies should be accountable for what goes on their platforms. No traditional media outlet can allow people to say what they want without been open to libel laws.
    You can't go on Joe Duffy and slander people, because RTE would be liable for the slander.

And if you go live on Joe Duffy and start slandering someone they will cut you off. Twitter are not deleting trumps tweets. They’re not hiding anything, you can still view the tweet, they are just letting you know it contains false information. I personally don’t have a problem with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Trump loons in Arizona - "Count every vote"
    Trump loons in Georgia/PA - "Stop the count"

How do they do it with straight face??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Can they both be president

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

listermint wrote: »
    More made up crap they picked up on twitter no doubt.

Amazing someone can switch from providing reasoned figures all day with decent maths and commentary to believing absolute baseless nonsense on the internet from some troll on their bedroom.

if you're talking about me, thanks! if not, :o

i dont think its a question that a red house would impeach biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

bnt wrote: »
    CNN is saying that of the roughly 370,000 votes to be counted in PA, about 100,000 of those are from Philadelphia, which is likely to be skewed heavily in Biden's favour.

Personally, I find it hilarious to see Trump supporters shouting "Count Every Vote!" at election officials at the same time as Trump is shouting "Stop The Count". Well, which is it, people? You can't have it both ways. You want to count all the votes only when it suits you, is that it?

They get whiplash from all the different orders their Führer is yelling.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Yeah the transition will be brutal. The Trump team won't cooperate at all.

I imagine they will actively sabotage the transition.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

If ye want sheer entertainment for the next few hours i'd highly recommend sticking on Fox News. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

It will take a few weeks, but ultimately Trump will be re-elected. There has been massive voter fraud and all that needs to be brought to the surface first. They may think they have stolen the election but once the investigations uncover the extent of the fraud we will see many of the recent states been overturned. It will be an enjoyable few weeks :)
    If this is about religion in any way, you are aware that Trump is not a practising Christian, right? He's basically used Christians in America for his own personal gain, simply by telling them what they want to hear and allowing the Senate to push the Supreme Court to the right. But don't be fooled in to thinking he's on your side ... the only side he's on is his.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

there's a large body of proof that his son took money for access to joe.

if red won the house, they would have impeached him on the spot. i dont think anyone would dispute that?

You need to look up the definition of proof

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Good point !!!

7% of ballots are stuck in the US postal system

Is that nation or single state wide?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Citizen2011

It will take a few weeks, but ultimately Trump will be re-elected. There has been massive voter fraud and all that needs to be brought to the surface first. They may think they have stolen the election but once the investigations uncover the extent of the fraud we will see many of the recent states been overturned. It will be an enjoyable few weeks :)

Spot on. Systemic fraud and the MSM have deployed a narrative that any questioning of it is conspiracy.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    KEY STATE ALERT!

Too close to call

you got me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

Smee_Again wrote: »
    He’s also working to help rename bases named for Confederate soldiers. I think he’s just trolling Trump now.

Hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

Is it wrong to think it will be great entertainment?

I agree with you, it's going to be great entertainment and a time that we will look back on and be amazed it could come to this.

But it does damage democracy and America's standing in the world. If the US election can be upended like this, what else could be? Trump won't win, he'll go, but his legacy is unbelievably damaging.

source?

Pick any conspiracy theory or similar grifter site at random

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭aziz

Dr. Bre wrote: »

Yeah,take it in turns,like our lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Where's Christopher Steele when you need him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭BQQ

Dr. Bre wrote: »

Like Leo and Micheál

MadYaker wrote: »
    You need to look up the definition of proof

fair enough. there seems to be enough conjecture that warrants further investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Trump says “Stop the Count”

Change one letter in Count, and there you have it folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

See Eric now calling out the GOP. I'd say A Trump party might be on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

In a few weeks what will your new angle be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Unlikely. This has a long way to go yet. Like the fake Russia scandal, the full truth of their scheming needs to be put on display for all to see. Enjoy the ride, Trump will be going nowhere.

It could be over by tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

If ye want sheer entertainment for the next few hours i'd highly recommend sticking on Fox News. :D

What’s happening on Fox Kermit? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Apparently the Clinton staffers removed all the W keys from White House PCs before George W rolled in. The next handover may be less playful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

is that on sky

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement