Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Panic stations in the Trump family. They know the GOP are going to drop them fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Cant stand Trump but ill miss the mad ****er next year!

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭briany

8-10 wrote: »
    Do you remember the 2000 election and the media coverage?

Imagine they declared Pennslyvania yesterday too for trump. It makes no sense and it's not just me saying it, plenty of reputable outlets, FiveThiryEight, CNN etc, have questioned them declaring it so early.

There's even a rumour that someone mistook 86% reported for 96% in the vote desk calculations but they just doubled down

As said, a news outlet is perfectly entitled to make a prediction on an electoral race. Others are entitled to question the soundness of that prediction as well. It is not wrong to call a race, however. The lesson from the 2000 election is that the count and media predictions are two separate processes. There is a link between them but the influence flows in only one direction along it.

The only real damage a potentially inaccurate early call does is to the caller as inaccuracy leads to a loss of credibility. They can still call it early if they wish, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

See Eric now calling out the GOP. I'd say A Trump party might be on the cards.

He's his father's son alright. Cut from the same cloth the poor divilín.

Quelle surprise. GOP leaders deserting in their droves.

froog wrote: »
    biden has won though.

It does look that way alright.

But it is mad how the people laughing at the trump supporters clinging to hope are the same people who had no issue with people using the hashtag #notmypresident for the last 4 years

I do get how the schadenfreude is a little too tasty to pass up, but all they are doing is proving that the two factions are more similar in their actions than they'd ever admit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

bnt wrote: »
    If this is about religion in any way, you are aware that Trump is not a practising Christian, right? He's basically used Christians in America for his own personal gain, simply by telling them what they want to hear and allowing the Senate to push the Supreme Court to the right. But don't be fooled in to thinking he's on your side ... the only side he's on is his.

Only leader that referred to Jesus Christ. I believe God is with him and he will be returned to power. It will take weeks, could drag out to months but Trump will be re-elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

GOP turning their back on Trump is game over ... a new far right party becons..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Only leader that referred to Jesus Christ. I believe God is with him and he will be returned to power. It will take weeks, could drag out to months but Trump will be re-elected.

Good auld JC is also a pussy grabber?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Jesus must be so proud of Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

namloc1980 wrote: »

Panic stations in the Trump family. They know the GOP are going to drop them fairly quickly.

The rats cant get off the ship fast enough right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

Unlikely. This has a long way to go yet. Like the fake Russia scandal, the full truth of their scheming needs to be put on display for all to see. Enjoy the ride, Trump will be going nowhere.
    try and get some sleep

irishfeen wrote: »
    GOP turning their back on Trump is game over ... a new far right party becons..

A Trump political party would be an absolute dream for the Democrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Australian media already referring to 'President Biden'.
    President Biden's challenge is to carve out a new centre in a deeply polarised America

Can the new party be called Trumpkin Patch Kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Ah, 7% of a single days worth of ballots which is about 7,000.

I thought you were saying 7% of the total nationwide which would be millions of votes.

Delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I imagine they will actively sabotage the transition.

i'm not sure but i dont think the president can do that.

as in once the EC has decided, measures are put in place in case of a rogue president.

so (i would hope) the nuke codes are changed and its the joint chiefs of staff take over in the interim.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

And a Trump media and, and. Something for the Reds to focus on.

Ironic that Red was anathema and was associated with Communism. Mad world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

Get help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭pauldry

Trump wants count delayed until ......2024.

Georgia has obliged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

When is the Georgia count due in?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what a great idea. the GOP would never recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A Trump political party would be an absolute dream for the Democrats.

Trump Political Party Channel.

The ratings.

Kanye, Kid Rock and Ice Cube correspondents.

What's the story with Sky News Australia? They make One America News look like CNN in their pro-Trump bias. Trump would f'ing love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

All those fundie prayers, they have gone unanswered.
    As an atheist I find that both comforting and hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Delusional.

Hes no Paula White tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭threeball

Trump has more chance of getting elected than you have of meeting your sky fairy in fairness, I'll give you that much.

briany wrote: »
    What's the story with Sky News Australia? They make One America News look like CNN in their pro-Trump bias. Trump would f'ing love them.

Rupert Murdoch mouthpiece. They are unrelated to Sky News in the UK which is owned by Comcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Such a relief to have a boring and competent US President.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,887 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

d51984 wrote: »
    Cant stand Trump but ill miss the mad ****er next year!

I'll be banned from twitter but I'll keep posting here for as long as I get away with it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement