Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

PA flipped red now. They were banking on that one.

huge amount of postal votes to be counted over the next few days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Trump landslide incoming! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

PA flipped red now. They were banking on that one.

Not a lot of votes counted in Philadelphia yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Trump is going to hit over 290 electoral votes here I reckon.

Astonishing considering everything before today.

The "corrected" polls said...
    The MSM said...
    The bookies said...

Guess we somehow got fooled again!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

So is it over? Can I go to bed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭hometruths

Nevada going Biden. Last 9 elections they had the eventual winner. Means nothing really but some info

That's not correct re last 9 elections.

I have Nevada down as a potential flip for Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

As things stand it looks like its swinging towards Trump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Tucker I love you, genuinely

• Registered Users Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Oh my bad . ITV fella just said that. Strange for them to give a false fact. Or maybe I’m hearing things at this hour of the night

Yeah definitely a false fact. Plus some polls here have been extended for another hour so not sure how he could even say that. . I think its within the realms of possibilities that Nevada goes red. I know a lot of people are very scared of more lockdowns. Vegas is still suffering from the first round.

I think I've seen a handful of Biden signs out and about and a **** ton of trump bumper stickers , flags and signs all over the place. Way more than last time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Not a lot of votes counted in Philadelphia yet.

It won't matter. It's going to stay red, solid dark red.

Like most of the map!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Biden isn't doing very well in the early Michigan returns where you would expect him to be well ahead. Another State were the polls were predicting a comfortable Biden win.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1323820509176328195

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

I live in Texas, proper Republican stronghold. We're red as they come down here. Recently as I've been driving downtown, I see nothing but Biden and Harris signs. The only Trump signs are ones that say 'NOT AGAIN' spray painted on them. The locals have started calling him Roadhouse Joe because he's a man of the people. Trump is TOAST..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Wasn't Lindsay Graham reported to be in trouble or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Apparently he's won

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Trump getting killed in Arizona - one source of hope for Biden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

This is hilarious

Biden isn't doing very well in the early Michigan returns where you would expect him to be well ahead. Another State were the polls were predicting a comfortable Biden win.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1323820509176328195

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

according to fox, philli will stop their counting now for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Himpy5 wrote: »
    I live in Texas, proper Republican stronghold. We're red as they come down here. Recently as I've been driving downtown, I see nothing but Biden and Harris signs. The only Trump signs are ones that say 'NOT AGAIN' spray painted on them. The locals have started calling him Roadhouse Joe because he's a man of the people. Trump is TOAST..

Biden is 3/1 with the bookies now if you want to make some cash. Biden was 4/9 a couple of hours ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You lived in North Dakota earlier today. Some move to go to Texas in a few hours. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Wasn't Lindsay Graham reported to be in trouble or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Apparently he's won

He's ahead but only 1/3 of the votes have been counted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

This is too depressing for words. Brexit, Trump, Johnson and Trump in 4 consecutive votes. Jesus wept....

Why is it depressing?
    Are you against what the people want? Seems it's you then that's on the wrong and opposing side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Doesn't seem to reflect on the ground. Hopefully something to do with the order votes are counted in

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Imagine what a Reelected Trump will be like. He won't have to worry about being reelected. He'll have no filter :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

North Carolina gone to Trump at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Imagine what a Reelected Trump will be like. He won't have to worry about being reelected. He'll have no filter :pac:

Assange + Snowden pardons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Smee_Again wrote: »
    He's ahead but only 1/3 of the votes have been counted.

It's over it's already been called,. As Chris Wallace said he was never going to lose he just got a scare which made him campaign more

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Apparently he's won

45-55. very close given previous elections.

the challenger apparently sunk 10's of millions into his campaign :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭Coybig_

This is the same type of nonsense that we had to listen to for months.

Biden 46175 points ahead of Trump in the polls, yada yada, every forecast says Biden will win, yada yada.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Thought you were supporting fracking Joe from North dakota? Spoofer.

• Advertisement

7drHiqr.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement