Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Another 8k or so taken out of the difference in PA in the last few minutes. Its a constant chipping away but not sure I'm prepared to stay up for the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

In fairness with Trump likely to be out over the next few days The books that come out from members in his administration are going to be glorious tomes. There will certainly be some that will be pro Trump but I expect more than ever to be released

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Thoughts And Prayers for the #FakeMelanias who will have to find alternative employment as well

they will just recycle the plastic into milk bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭endainoz

Paddy Power not accepting bets on a Trump win in Georgia, will gladly take your money on a Biden win.

Haven't they taken enough of your money?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

PA gap down to 90k now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Lewandowski is about to entertain us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

is there any big event due tonight.

or is it all just waffle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Injuryprone

My reading on Arizona is that they are used to voting by mail, having done so many times in the past. Therefore they're not splitting hard towards democrats as they are in the other states because the republican voters in Arizona have confidence in mail in voting because they've done it before.
    Whereas in PA for example, as far as I know, this is their first time voting by mail, because of the pandemic, and republican voters took their lead from trump and didn't vote by mail because they didn't trust it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

robinph wrote: »
    Another 8k or so taken out of the difference in PA in the last few minutes. Its a constant chipping away but not sure I'm prepared to stay up for the end.

When's PA set to close. Any word on Nevada.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

i won't link the site (it's the current home of The Donald), but MAGA rallys are being organised in all the contested states this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

It will take a few weeks, but ultimately Trump will be re-elected. There has been massive voter fraud and all that needs to be brought to the surface first. They may think they have stolen the election but once the investigations uncover the extent of the fraud we will see many of the recent states been overturned. It will be an enjoyable few weeks :)

Massive. The hugest fraud ever.

Four legs good.
    MAGA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Georgia gap now below 10k - going to be very close either way. Biden got 76% of the last batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

"But Trump - why did you try to them to stop counting in Arizona and Nevada? You're losing but the votes are coming in your way and you could still win"

"... I dunno it was going that way."

0_Screen-Shot-2019-12-04-at-131418.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

I'll be having nightmares about Richard Quest tonight I've seen that bloody ad for his programme so many times the past 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

froog wrote: »
    what's the betting trump will hold a rally or two after losing?

once it's official the red head honchos will cut him loose.

ted cruz is the one i like. he wants to introduce term limits. which is a great idea for the senate.

but to answer your question. i'd say high. he will try rally his base and i think he has burnt a few bridges so it may be a meagre turnout.

like has matt gaetz been out in defence? he is one of trumps most ardent supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

These two on fox, they basically want to be handling the votes themselves is the jist I'm getting from them.

Lunatics!!!

endainoz wrote: »
    Haven't they taken enough of your money?

Trump has Georgia, not breaking hard enough for Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

These two on fox, they basically want to be handling the votes themselves is the jist I'm getting from them.

Lunatics!!!

It's crazy and dangerous rhetoric.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

endainoz wrote: »
    Farewell tour featuring all the greatest hits.

Greatest hits, Volume Covid19.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

hmmm wrote: »
    Such a relief to have a boring and competent US President.

Really Biden ? 47 years in congress and his major 'achievement' is the 1994 crime bill and his objection to busing in his home state, even Kamala called him out on that ??

Wasn't his great political mentor and friend in the senate a KKK member ? Even give the eulogy at his funeral.

Congratulations folks ye are celebrating a racist getting elected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Paddy Power not accepting bets on a Trump win in Georgia, will gladly take your money on a Biden win.

Why do you keep posting lies?

531938.JPG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

It's a very long established thing in the US largely because of their whole thing for the armed forces, soldiers stationed outside the US needed to be able to vote securely.
    Outside the Country is understandable. But just sending them to people who never asked for them?
    Can you explain in detail why you think postal voting is not kosher?

Like I said above, as an Irishman my natural reaction to this is that its a strange system. The natural reaction of guys on here is that its very normal.

I just find it rather odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Lies

9HaENhV.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Any update due soon?

Inquitus wrote: »
    Lies

9HaENhV.png

Try and put the money on.

Georgia gap now below 10k - going to be very close either way. Biden got 76% of the last batch.

how many left? impossible to crunch the numbers without that. or even what % is in?

with ~49,000 left biden needed about 62.5% or 30,500 to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

john4321 wrote: »
    Why do you keep posting lies?

531938.JPG

That's hilarious!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

How many left to count?

Trump has Georgia, not breaking hard enough for Biden.

dont matter unless trump turns arizona.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Try and put the money on.

I just did. Added to my basket like I expected!

They're a bookmaker, why wouldn't they take a bet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement