Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

hmmm wrote: »
    So Fox might call the Presidency for Biden before the other networks?

As someone said here earlier, oh to be a fly on Pence's head when Donald & his family see that.
    Yes, a fact not lost on the Trumps. Murdoch has written him off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

is anyone watching ABC on youtube? Does it sound like they're in a wind tunnel for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

i'm not one for all this plastic paddy nonsense but this irish aul one he's distantly related too actually looks like biden lol

safe_image.php?d=AQCIJCvjQJmIj6TP&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fpolopoly_fs%2F1.4401449.1604600810%21%2Fimage%2Fimage.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_cb=1&_nc_hash=AQCL95z4jvj3ubN5

She does too. I believe that she is his niece.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

What a weasel comment. Fair play DrunkMonkey.

Fair play for what .... Spreading more spoofs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Ok, that was funny.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Most popular presidential candidate in history. Not bad.

If that's the case its astonishing.

When he's sworn in I wouldn't be surprised if he walked on stage with his pants around his ankles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

i'm not one for all this plastic paddy nonsense but this irish aul one he's distantly related too actually looks like biden lol

safe_image.php?d=AQCIJCvjQJmIj6TP&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fpolopoly_fs%2F1.4401449.1604600810%21%2Fimage%2Fimage.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_cb=1&_nc_hash=AQCL95z4jvj3ubN5

Mayo 4 Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Lol!

He's already on over 72.6 million votes.

Now, about your medical credentials...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

woohoo!!! wrote: »
    Yes, a fact not lost on the Trumps. Murdoch has written him off.
    He was always too erratic and uncontrollable, and I suspect the speculation that he was going to set up a TV network would have spooked Murdoch.

It's all gone a bit last days in the bunker with very few Republicans doing much to support him, and his closest supporters (like his family and Rudy) roaring and shouting into the void.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

When he's sworn in I wouldn't be surprised if he walked on stage with his pants around his ankles.

And it'd still be more dignified than Donald!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

irishfeen wrote: »
    Could be massive for democrats if the 2 senate seats in Georgia go to runoffs in January .. they have a chance to take control of the senate which would mean everything in a Biden administration.

would you be happy about that?

like what policies would you expect from joe?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    He wants to disenfranchise voters in the military whose votes come in after election day traditionally.

Expecting a few to go the wrong way after his losers comments and blaming their families for giving him covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Is Vladimir calling around for "tea"?

EmFa9NUU8AAe1eX?format=jpg&name=small

Biden I think will be very much an Irish-American President. Not a President with Irish connections. I'm sure the Irish Government and our US ambassador will be very very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Weird comment and very childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

As opposed to Donnie with the pants up around his chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

From the perspective of Brexit, we're much better off with Biden in the White House.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Biden will get over 80 million votes when they're all finally counted.

If you're diagnosing him as having dementia, please provide evidence of your qualifications to do so and the evidence of dementia.

There's public evidence of it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

tigger123 wrote: »
    From the perspective of Brexit, we're much better off with Biden in the White House.

for the sanctity of the world, we're much better off with Biden in the White House.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,883 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I don't know about the rest of you, but all Mayo people look alike to me.

Especially around September. Going around with the green and red jerseys with matching red puffy eyes, making sad whimpering noises.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

tigger123 wrote: »

If we had of been any way Civil to the Donald he might have had our back. We were an absolute disgrace as a nation to the office of President.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

hmmm wrote: »
    He was always too erratic and uncontrollable, and I suspect the speculation that he was going to set up a TV network would have spooked Murdoch.

It's all gone a bit last days in the bunker with very few Republicans doing much to support him, and his closest supporters (like his family and Rudy) roaring and shouting into the void.
    The trumps are going to very quickly find out that the GOP has got what they wanted from them and they'll be cast aside. Fox are going to pivot on Trump, and try and forget about the embarrassment of being associated with them.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,675 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

70 million for Biden surpassing Obama's vote for a man with dementia who thought he was running for the senate, then thought he was running against George Bush and yesterday introduced his granddaughter as his dead son.

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I don't know about the rest of you, but all Mayo people look alike to me.

Especially around September. Going around with the green and red jerseys with matching red puffy eyes, making sad whimpering noises.

:pac:

I'm seeing the resemblance alright :D

?width=630&version=1726213

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

If we had of been any way Civil to the Donald he might have had our back. We were an absolute disgrace as a nation to the office of President.

Yes, we should have respected the President who showed exactly 0 in kind.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Would he ****. He was completely pro-Brexit and thought we actually wanted a border.

The gaslighting here is exceptional

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

f*cking lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement