Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Kraftwerk wrote: »
    What's the latest? From NYT map it looks like Biden likely won't take PA and Georgia down to the wire? Is it back on AZ and NV to get Biden over the line?

it's over. there is basically zero chance trump wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

We? Who is this we? You and the other people who lost money on PP?

I must have missed that meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

froog wrote: »
    donny junior press conference @6 in georgia. (11pm irish)

This should be good. Himself and the missus probably flat out on the bag as we speak. Hes liable to say something outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Threadbanned for stating fact?..

The dementia is questionable, but he said all those things..

Covfefe..once, what 3 years ago?..vs daily gaffes..

Biden suffered with a severe stutter when he was a child.
    Heather Grossman, director of the American Institute for Stuttering, has listened to Biden speeches, including his performance during last Thursday’s Democratic debate in Houston. She hears verbal mistakes that anyone could make mixed with episodes of stuttering.

“It’s hard for people to know the difference between a normal word-finding error and stuttering,” she said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

This is a private message board, freedom of speech doesn't apply here. Mods can state the rules and enforce those rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

NBC are saying Biden will win PA.

Might as well call the race. It's over.

They haven't projected it though. (Yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMyJ08gaCVE

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Tough on Trump to have to watch a 1.3 million vote lead disappear in such an unrelenting way in PA to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

It amusing that people think Biden is going to be a proper president. He'll be shoved into the Oval Office twiddling his thumbs all day, whilst the Democrats make his decisions for him. He's basically just going to be a figurehead.

Trump was a proper President? He tapped in to the Tea Party mindset and led crowds that chanted three and four syllable chants, put tax breaks in place to warm up the economy and pointed at the nasdaq of all indices for his success. Meanwhile America was fracturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Surely it depends on the source of the votes more than the mail in ballots - republicans can't mail it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Mayo 4 Sam

He'll surely invite the Mayo team to The White House after they win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Biden may or may not be suffering from a stutter (that causes him to confuse concepts) and early stage dementia but he is definitely affected by old age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

donny junior press conference @6 in georgia. (11pm irish)

He reminds me of a spoilt rich kid version of Jackie Aprile from the sopranos.

Every sentence starts with "My father..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

fox news is hilarious now. i'll be sticking with them for the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

gmisk wrote: »
    Cnn is good cautious but factual.
    Pa looks good for Biden..
    90k behind with 326k left...he has been getting well over 70%...so biden could win by about 40k if he gets 70%...mail in voting he has been getting about 78%

All 326k reported as mail in ballot too.

Surely it depends on the source of the votes more than the mail in ballots - republicans can't mail it in?

What?

They can, a lot of military votes would be republican, but it appears from trump statements that their vote won't count as they normally arrive the day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Biden may or may not be suffering from a stutter (that causes him to confuse concepts) and early stage dementia but he is definitely affected by old age.

At his age I suppose it wouldn't be surprised. Donald is too, IMO.

Not mocking either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Such snowflakes :P

So does anyone know if anything concrete is coming in tonight?
    This morning we expected Georgia at 5pm and Nevada in the late hours. Neither likely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It amusing that people think Biden is going to be a proper president. He'll be shoved into the Oval Office twiddling his thumbs all day, whilst the Democrats make his decisions for him. He's basically just going to be a figurehead.

And such a better figurehead than we have currently.

Trump being the figurehead for the last 4 years has lead to a lot of the world turning nasty. Those morons on the Luas, calling themselves "patriots", shouting about "freedom" and intimidating women and children are a direct consequence of Trump's rhetoric and the rhetoric of his "supporters". These lads want so bad to be American Trumpites that they act it out in Ireland.

There are an incredible number of examples of this and Trump being Trump consolidates in their mind that they are correct.

They're not! They're goons. And Trump being booted out of office is going to go a long way to reversing this behaviour!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

cnocbui wrote: »
    Biden suffered with a severe stutter when he was a child.

Imagine if it was noticeable 'stuttery' Joe Biden, and the Trumpists would lap it up.

And for previous, how can any of us forget this...

091316_trumpreporter2_1280.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

To a degree yes.
    But the vast majority of mail in votes have been democratic so far (78%)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

they live on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

dasdog wrote: »
    Trump was a proper President? He tapped in to the Tea Party mindset and led crowds that chanted three and four syllable chants, put tax breaks in place to warm up the economy and pointed at the nasdaq of all indices for his success. Meanwhile America was fracturing.

He spent more time in the bunkers of his favourite golf courses than meeting the covid task force.

I miss fox for the entertainment value. Where are you getting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Great idea, i'll take a swig everytime he says it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

Correct. Absolutely mad at the world, mad, life has been so unfair, Daddy's billions(!!!), the White House, the private schools, the holidays, all the big game hunting your tiny little mind can enjoy, and yet he's still angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

omega man wrote: »
    All 326k reported as mail in ballot too.
    Yep that's the big thing, Biden should take it by over 40k if he hits 70% of the mail in votes left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

they live on youtube?

Fox news.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

MrStuffins wrote: »
    And such a better figurehead than we have currently.

Trump being the figurehead for the last 4 years has lead to a lot of the world turning nasty. Those morons on the Luas, calling themselves "patriots", shouting about "freedom" and intimidating women and children are a direct consequence of Trump's rhetoric and the rhetoric of his "supporters". These lads want so bad to be American Trumpites that they act it out in Ireland.

There are an incredible number of examples of this and Trump being Trump consolidates in their mind that they are correct.

They're not! They're goons. And Trump being booted out of office is going to go a long way to reversing this behaviour!

I dont think so. The cat is out of the bag now. The more extreme minded wont change overnight because Trump is gone. That goes for both sides.

I think the more extreme left elements will be expecting more from Biden than he will deliver. He is a centrist and wont be doing anything too radical. Plus a Republican Senate will fight him all the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

No harm in that.with age comes experience and he’s a lifelong career politician.exactly what the American people need right now.
    A slow in pace and none of the Twitter nonsense they’ve been bombarded with over the past 4 years will also help to settle them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement